Good thing Trump was replaced, am I right?

That guy twittered, and athletes wouldn't show up to the Whitehouse because it was racist to do so. Besides, Trump represented the Gestapo because it sounded cool to suggest. Actions and rationality have no place here, but projection sure does.

So what part of what's going on today helps the left recover from their feelings being hurt by their TV sets?

By chance was reopening the economy with twice the COVID cases as a year earlier that made this worth while? Boy did that show the left's true colors, but leftists don't want to talk about that, they have powerful defensive mechanisms, ignorance is bliss & spines are brittle.

How about the border crisis the left created, only to suggest "you can see the detentions when we're ready to display them"?

Is it Kamala's great ability as a leader? Or how about Biden's, sometimes he can read successfully off a cue card, just don't ask him any questions or expect an honest answer. Biden isn't real, neither is Kamala, and fucking-A aren't they the dumbest "leaders" in our history? Nice job.

How about WWIII, does that do it for you? What's taking place today in Europe makes the cold war look desirable. China and Russia are in bed. Blame the tyrant Putin if it helps you to sleep nights, but it was the West (USA) who pushed this thing. Nothing like poking an angry lion only to let him out of the cage.

How about inflation, isn't that cool? Your income is worth about 60% what it was one year ago.

How about energy prices, with even deeper inflation to come? See, what you do during energy exploitation is limit your options, in PROG.

Perhaps the misery index climbing rapidly on Biden's watch makes the juice worth the squeeze, in left terms?

Could it be you like having a POTUS who only says what he's instructed to say? What a great leader the left has chosen for us, this truly is progressive.
Well the other choice was unacceptable. I mean Putin doesn't need help in burning down the free world.

If we don't stop letting political party insanity take priority over investment in country unity to some degree we will all end up with wet brain.

Our forefathers had a remedy for that, but it involved a certain amount of bloodletting.

Blood is icky though. Do you have any idea how many blood-borne diseases and parasites some people have?

The truth is ...Biden was a horrible "mistake". That reality is impossible for thinking Americans to ignore. Democrats had four, long years of Trump to produce a presidential candidate. A dynamic person with fresh ideas, integrity, and separated from the swamp. Aaaaaaaaaaand they drop this old senile "poster child" for the typical ineffective, corrupt puppet politician that has wallowed in the swamp for fifty years. The cherry on top was Harris. So here we are. No more Trump. But are we better off because of it? That is debatable. What is not debatable is Biden was a horrible "mistake" for Americans and a windfall for many evil people.

I'll give one example. The Mexican cartels control our border now. They decide exactly how much money it cost to cross the border and control all smuggling routes. Biden's executive orders have been a windfall for the cartels that deal in fentanyl, human trafficking and human smuggling. Evil wins. America loses.

I'll give one example. The Mexican cartels control our border now. They decide exactly how much money it cost to cross the border and control all smuggling routes. Biden's executive orders have been a windfall for the cartels that deal in fentanyl, human trafficking and human smuggling. Evil wins. America loses.
He does have to keep Hunter's supply chain running.

I share your frustration. The Left has become so radicalized that it prefers destruction of the U.S. over admitting the demonstrated wisdom of any of Trumps' policies. Pointedly, they oppose to the death anything that would empower individuals to make their own decisions. Thus we are handcuffed to a monster that will devour itself and us with it if given the opportunity.

Unfortunately, our only options are to cut the chains or kill the monster. Either way, its going to be ugly.
Naaaaaah, our option is to continue on putting up with it all ----- more and more and more black crime, more transvestites, more weak foreign policy, more inflation, more cancel-culture, more self-proclaimed ethnic victims in high positions they are not fit for. People say there will be a reckoning, but they put the Jan 6 protestors in jail for decades, so that's a deterrent.

Our forefathers had a remedy for that, but it involved a certain amount of bloodletting.

Blood is icky though. Do you have any idea how many blood-borne diseases and parasites some people have?
I begin to doubt it will ever happen, we are so brainwashed by the Left.

So many millions of hard working Americans were truly exited about Trump's message of "American interest first". Few can argue the immense size of his fanatical fan base. And even fewer can argue the measurable successes he had before Covid. Now we have Biden. Few can point to his legions of adoring fans. Even fewer can point out any truly significant ways that our hard working citizens have benefited from his "leadership". As our nation's wealth is sucked down the drain for pure nonsense, more and more Americans will likely be chanting FJB...even if they do not say the words out loud.

I am so thankful that the orange buffoon was/is not in office as his hero invades/destroys a sovereign country.

There has never been a better example of "addition by subtraction" in American presidential history.
Why is Biden colluding with Putin and The Ayatollah to do an Oil for Nukes Death Deal with Iran that Trump put a stop to?

Talk about Nuclear Holocaust? Yah Biden did that. Iran is the most dangerous nation on the planet, and Biden wants to give them Nukes?

I am so thankful that the orange buffoon was/is not in office as his hero invades/destroys a sovereign country.

There has never been a better example of "addition by subtraction" in American presidential history.
Hey dumbass, there would've been no invasion if Trump was president. Maybe Biden shouldn't of personally went to the house floor and plead for no sanctions on Russia. The first president to do so.

Just a few months ago, millions of Americans had legitimate concerns of having their vehicle vandalized if they had a Trump bumper sticker. A Trump bumper sticker (or MAGA hat) was just asking for trouble in many parts of the country. Fast forward to today. So many Americans are actually feeling the misery that is being blamed on the Biden administration. As the pain continues to escalate those few Biden bumper stickers will be peeled off, and any Biden supporter will be well advised to keep that support hidden. The worm has turned.

"Good thing Trump was replaced, am I right?'

You're a troll, but you're right.

Hey dumbass, there would've been no invasion if Trump was president. Maybe Biden shouldn't of personally went to the house floor and plead for no sanctions on Russia. The first president to do so.
Trump was doing your dictator's work for him, destabilizing NATO.

Trump left, your dictator figured he had to act.

Remember, Trump's a BIG FAN.

5f3ceda542f43f001ddfdad3

Trump was doing your dictator's work for him, destabilizing NATO.

Trump left, your dictator figured he had to act.

Remember, Trump's a BIG FAN.

5f3ceda542f43f001ddfdad3
Lol, he asked all the nations to pay their fair share. Something you loons preach to Americans everyday. Oh and wasn't Obama that asked Putin to wait till after the election. So he could kiss his ass better? Hillary went over there with a fake reset button, to kiss his ass. Biden went on the floor of the house to plead not to put sanctions on Russia. Trump put harsh sanctions on Russia that Biden did away with. Still want to play that game?

Lol, he asked all the nations to pay their fair share. Something you loons preach to Americans everyday. Oh and wasn't Obama that asked Putin to wait till after the election. So he could kiss his ass better? Hillary went over there with a fake reset button, to kiss his ass. Biden went on the floor of the house to plead not to put sanctions on Russia. Trump put harsh sanctions on Russia that Biden did away with. Still want to play that game?
Facts are funny to Mac. You cannot dispute it.

Some people will fault Trump for his "lovey dovey" exchanges with various world leaders. That's easy to do. However dismissing the countless examples of Democrats "lovey dovey" in recent history is difficult. Now... the truth is... ..[ Trump is the first President in 40 years to keep the U.S. out of any significant armed conflict! ]....... I urge every reader to let that sink in for just one moment. We can all "pick fly shit out of pepper" but sometimes just one sentence reveals the truth.

Last edited:
Thank God I was never inflicted with that type of insanity.

I was behind the curb leaning Democracked myself. You know, if you're young and not a Democrutch you don't have a heart, old and not a Republican you don't have a brain. End of the day while the Reps. have lots of issues, everything about Demonicrats is opposite day, and they bring evil & weakness upon us. That comes natural when everything about it is a deception.

Forum List

Back