The more/less primary reason PROGS rejected Trump

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Never mind it's because he's Republican. Never mind he said grab a pussy while their chosen one can't keep his hands of women and little girls. And never mind Trump is bluntly honest. PROGS prefer politicians, and who speak in Obama.

If you remember right Trump said white supremacists are good people. He didn't but it took anyway, their target audience might not be the brightest. At that point it was confirmed for PROGS that Trump was a racist and stuff.

The chosen reason Trump failed PROGS is "he's divisive & racist", am I right? More divisive than any POTUS in history, morally deprived.

But history is where the problem comes in, because it was Obama, his Democrats and PROG-medias who divided everyone into two parts on Obama's watch. 24/7 racism blah blah blah, even Me Too & stuff like that. We were divided into two parts, those who desire safe-spaces, and those who do not vote Democrat because they're racist. You know, the deplorables?

PROGS have a special way of thinking I guess. Make something up, then expect those they've alienated to swing left.

Never mind it's because he's Republican. Never mind he said grab a pussy while their chosen one can't keep his hands of women and little girls. And never mind Trump is bluntly honest. PROGS prefer politicians, and who speak in Obama.

If you remember right Trump said white supremacists are good people. He didn't but it took anyway, their target might not be the brightest. At that point it was confirmed for PROGS that Trump was a racist and stuff.

The chosen reason Trump failed PROGS is "he's divisive & racist", am I right? More divisive than an POTUS in history.

But history is where the problem comes in, because it was Obama, his Democrats and PROG-medias who divided everyone into two parts on Obama's watch. 24/7 racism blah blah blah, even Me Too & stuff like that. We were divided into two parts, those who desire safe-spaces, and those who do not vote Democrat because they're racist. You know, the deplorables?

PROGS have a special way of thinking I guess. Make something up, then expect those they've alienated to swing left.
Anyone as stupid as you who claims to know why people do anything is lying and making up things or listening to the voices in his head.

most people hate Donald becausehe he is an incompetent, criminal, corrupt nutcase.

try an education. Maybe you won’t embarrass yourself as much

If you remember right Trump said white supremacists are good people. He didn't but it took anyway, their target might not be the brightest. At that point it was confirmed for PROGS that Trump was a racist and stuff.

The chosen reason Trump failed PROGS is "he's divisive & racist", am I right? More divisive than an POTUS in history.

Anyone as stupid as you who claims to know why people do anything is lying and making up things or listening to the voices in his head.

most people hate Donald becausehe he is an incompetent, criminal, corrupt nutcase.

try an education. Maybe you won’t embarrass yourself as much
disputed2.jpg

He's corrupt...a man of lawlessness and lies...unfit to serve us or this nation.

You mistake hardness for corruption. You mistake bluntness and bravado for lies.

And as for lawlessness, your ilk haven't been able to prove a single lawless thing he has done.

You'd rather be lied to softly, and have those lies impact your life negatively.

Trump does (or tries to do) what he says. He doesn't feel the need to lie about his positions or nuance them.

He's corrupt...a man of lawlessness and lies...unfit to serve us or this nation.

You mistake hardness for corruption. You mistake bluntness and bravado for lies.

And as for lawlessness, your ilk haven't been able to prove a single lawless thing he has done.

You'd rather be lied to softly, and have those lies impact your life negatively.

Trump does (or tries to do) what he says. He doesn't feel the need to lie about his positions or nuance them.
Like when he was running for office and claimed he would not be playing golf like Oblama? He lied.

Like when he was running for office and claimed he would not be playing golf like Oblama? He lied.

Got the exact quote and when he said it?

Also, how does that "lie" impact my life, unlike "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period"?

Also, how does that "lie" impact my life, unlike "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period"?
You do well playing whataboutism. The subject was Trump not Oblama and he made that promise all through the 2016 campaign season I guess that is a new one on you since the the media has been harking on it for four years now.

You do well playing whataboutism. The subject was Trump not Oblama and he made that promise all through the 2016 campaign season I guess that is a new one on you since the the media has been harking on it for four years now.

You brought up Obama. And I asked for the exact quote, which you have failed to provide.

Put up or shut up.

And never mind Trump is bluntly honest.
This is in the top 5 of dumbest statements that I've ever read.

he does or tries to do what he says. You are mistaking being a blowhard and an exaggerator for lying.
Nah, he just makes up bullshit whole cloth.

LOL, like progressive politicians don't bullshit?

Defund the police doesn't mean defund the police.

If you like your plan you can keep your plan, period.

we will only tax the wealthy.

That bullshit actually impacts my life, and they know they can't tell the actual truth because people will realize they are being had.

What one of Trump's blowhard concepts has actually harmed me?

"Trump doesn't lie"

Lies shown to Trumpers

"His lies don't affect me personally"

Shown to be false

"But Obama!"

"Trump doesn't lie"

Lies shown to Trumpers

"His lies don't affect me personally"

Shown to be false

"But Obama!"

Everyone lies, the issue is you idiots call any policy disagreement or blowhard statement a lie.

Here is the simple truth, a lie is only a lie if the person KNOWS what they are saying is false, and believes what they are saying is false.

Anything else is a bad prognostication or an opinion.

If you remember right Trump said white supremacists are good people. He didn't but it took anyway, their target audience might not be the brightest. At that point it was confirmed for PROGS that Trump was a racist and stuff.

The chosen reason Trump failed PROGS is "he's divisive & racist", am I right? More divisive than any POTUS in history, morally deprived.

Nope; right wingers did that all by themselves with their right wing bigotry.

Forum List

Back