The more/less primary reason PROGS rejected Trump

Never mind it's because he's Republican. Never mind he said grab a pussy while their chosen one can't keep his hands of women and little girls. And never mind Trump is bluntly honest. PROGS prefer politicians, and who speak in Obama.

If you remember right Trump said white supremacists are good people. He didn't but it took anyway, their target audience might not be the brightest. At that point it was confirmed for PROGS that Trump was a racist and stuff.

The chosen reason Trump failed PROGS is "he's divisive & racist", am I right? More divisive than any POTUS in history, morally deprived.

But history is where the problem comes in, because it was Obama, his Democrats and PROG-medias who divided everyone into two parts on Obama's watch. 24/7 racism blah blah blah, even Me Too & stuff like that. We were divided into two parts, those who desire safe-spaces, and those who do not vote Democrat because they're racist. You know, the deplorables?

PROGS have a special way of thinking I guess. Make something up, then expect those they've alienated to swing left.
It's because he was blocking the 666 Great Reset. Have any of your read this Insane Satanic Globalist Doctrine?

I dare you all to read up on Agenda 21 Agenda 2030, Sustainable Development, The Green New Deal, and The Great Reset, all straight out of The Pit of Hell.
View attachment 426170
Your god doesn't love anyone. He is a good liar though, like you are, and all your friends are. You'll find that out when the time comes and your false messiah fails you and is defeated in the final battle.

You and your friends who desperately want your false globalist kingdom here on Earth will spend an eternity in Hell. Repent and seek Jesus who does love you.
I don't have a god, son.
I know, and that is why Heaven will cheer when people like you are cast in to Hell to burn forever. You only have one hope in Jesus, and you reject Him and you are toast literally.
View attachment 426340

Think about it.
Satan does not punish anyone. Satan is punished in Hell, and is a prisoner of Hell, and you along with him. You just fell for another one of your false god's lies.

Revelation 20

1 And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain

2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years

3 He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.

4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years
View attachment 426377
There won't be any dancing or music in Hell for you Creepitus, only darkness, eternal flames, and eternal separation from God.
View attachment 426380
You aren't mocking me, you are mocking God. I only use a lost soul like you to bring others to God. God uses the wicked and the condemned for such purposes.

So thank you for giving me another reason to mention Jesus Christ, who is coming again, first for His believers and then again in Judgment to destroy everything you care about and to send you and your false god straight to Hell.

You'll be first in line to get your Digital ID, and first in line for Hell.

You're not God, buddy.

Its entirely possible to mock you without saying a thing about God. Especially when you're babbling about all the 'cheering' when some poster is thrown into hell.

Your torture fantasies have nothing to do with God. That's all you.
He's just a harmless nut-bar.

Its not so much who he'd actually hurt.

But who he *wants* to hurt. How many people he wants to see tortured, punished and mutilated. God is little more than some pitbull that he feels he can sic on people.

I know a lot of Christians and they tend to be pretty compassionate people. And none of them that I know give lip service to those kind of sadistic torture fantasies.
He's just another wack-job. Unfortunately the world is full of them.

Never mind it's because he's Republican. Never mind he said grab a pussy while their chosen one can't keep his hands of women and little girls. And never mind Trump is bluntly honest. PROGS prefer politicians, and who speak in Obama.

If you remember right Trump said white supremacists are good people. He didn't but it took anyway, their target audience might not be the brightest. At that point it was confirmed for PROGS that Trump was a racist and stuff.

The chosen reason Trump failed PROGS is "he's divisive & racist", am I right? More divisive than any POTUS in history, morally deprived.

But history is where the problem comes in, because it was Obama, his Democrats and PROG-medias who divided everyone into two parts on Obama's watch. 24/7 racism blah blah blah, even Me Too & stuff like that. We were divided into two parts, those who desire safe-spaces, and those who do not vote Democrat because they're racist. You know, the deplorables?

PROGS have a special way of thinking I guess. Make something up, then expect those they've alienated to swing left.
5B8EDE15-E0AB-45A0-A122-482FE79B9B48.jpeg

It's because he was blocking the 666 Great Reset. Have any of your read this Insane Satanic Globalist Doctrine?

I dare you all to read up on Agenda 21 Agenda 2030, Sustainable Development, The Green New Deal, and The Great Reset, all straight out of The Pit of Hell.
View attachment 426170
Your god doesn't love anyone. He is a good liar though, like you are, and all your friends are. You'll find that out when the time comes and your false messiah fails you and is defeated in the final battle.

You and your friends who desperately want your false globalist kingdom here on Earth will spend an eternity in Hell. Repent and seek Jesus who does love you.
I don't have a god, son.
I know, and that is why Heaven will cheer when people like you are cast in to Hell to burn forever. You only have one hope in Jesus, and you reject Him and you are toast literally.
View attachment 426340

Think about it.
Satan does not punish anyone. Satan is punished in Hell, and is a prisoner of Hell, and you along with him. You just fell for another one of your false god's lies.

Revelation 20

1 And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain

2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years

3 He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.

4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years
View attachment 426377
There won't be any dancing or music in Hell for you Creepitus, only darkness, eternal flames, and eternal separation from God.
View attachment 426380
You aren't mocking me, you are mocking God. I only use a lost soul like you to bring others to God. God uses the wicked and the condemned for such purposes.

So thank you for giving me another reason to mention Jesus Christ, who is coming again, first for His believers and then again in Judgment to destroy everything you care about and to send you and your false god straight to Hell.

No, I'm pretty sure I'm mocking you.

It sure looks like you are mocking him. That's about the same way that everybody else mocks him.

View attachment 426170

I don't have a god, son.
View attachment 426340

Think about it.

Revelation 20

View attachment 426377
View attachment 426380

You're not God, buddy.

Its entirely possible to mock you without saying a thing about God. Especially when you're babbling about all the 'cheering' when some poster is thrown into hell.

View attachment 426170

I don't have a god, son.
View attachment 426340

Think about it.

Revelation 20

View attachment 426377
View attachment 426380

You're not God, buddy.

We are to warn people of sin and Hell so that their blood is not on our hands.

So I am free and clear, and you pagan sinners who hate God, know your destination and know that the only way to avoid it is to accept Jesus.

Ezekiel 33:9

8 If I say to the wicked, ‘O wicked man, you will surely die,’ but you do not speak out to dissuade him from his way, then that wicked man will die in his iniquity, yet I will hold you accountable for his blood. 9 But if you warn the wicked man to turn from his way, and he does not turn from it, he will die in his iniquity, but you will have saved your life.

Last edited:

View attachment 426170

I don't have a god, son.
View attachment 426340

Think about it.

Revelation 20

View attachment 426377
View attachment 426380

You're not God, buddy.

View attachment 426170

I don't have a god, son.
View attachment 426340

Think about it.

Revelation 20

View attachment 426377
View attachment 426380

You're not God, buddy.

So I am free and clear, and you pagan sinners who hate God, know your destination and know that the only way to avoid it is to accept Jesus.

God is not your pitbull to sic on people.

You delight in your fantasies of torture for other people. You don't determine where anyone goes.

You're not God, buddy.

View attachment 426170

I don't have a god, son.
View attachment 426340

Think about it.

Revelation 20

View attachment 426377
View attachment 426380

You're not God, buddy.

View attachment 426170

I don't have a god, son.
View attachment 426340

Think about it.

Revelation 20

View attachment 426377
View attachment 426380

You're not God, buddy.

8 If I say to the wicked, ‘O wicked man, you will surely die,’ but you do not speak out to dissuade him from his way, then that wicked man will die in his iniquity, yet I will hold you accountable for his blood. 9 But if you warn the wicked man to turn from his way, and he does not turn from it, he will die in his iniquity, but you will have saved your life.

I don't have god, I just don't believe he or she exists. You in the other hand are so full of hate that it oozes outta you with every post.

View attachment 426170

I don't have a god, son.
View attachment 426340

Think about it.

Revelation 20

View attachment 426377
View attachment 426380

You're not God, buddy.

View attachment 426170

I don't have a god, son.
View attachment 426340

Think about it.

Revelation 20

View attachment 426377
View attachment 426380

You're not God, buddy.

I don't have god, I just don't believe he or she exists. You in the other hand are so full of hate that it oozes outta you with every post.
Psalm 14-1

Only fools say in their hearts, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, and their actions are evil; not one of them does good!

View attachment 426170

I don't have a god, son.
View attachment 426340

Think about it.

Revelation 20

View attachment 426377
View attachment 426380

You're not God, buddy.

View attachment 426170

I don't have a god, son.
View attachment 426340

Think about it.

Revelation 20

View attachment 426377
View attachment 426380

You're not God, buddy.

Psalm 14-1

Only fools say in their hearts, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, and their actions are evil; not one of them does good!
Oh look, a self reinforcing proverb. In the bible even.

View attachment 426170

I don't have a god, son.
View attachment 426340

Think about it.

Revelation 20

View attachment 426377
View attachment 426380

You're not God, buddy.

View attachment 426170

I don't have a god, son.
View attachment 426340

Think about it.

Revelation 20

View attachment 426377
View attachment 426380

You're not God, buddy.

Psalm 14-1

Isaiah 26:10

10 Though grace is shown to the wicked man, he does not learn righteousness. In the land of righteousness he acts unjustly and fails to see the majesty of the LORD. 11 O LORD, Your hand is upraised, but they do not see it. They will see Your zeal for Your people and be put to shame. The fire set for Your enemies will consume them!

Psalm 64

1 Hear me, my God, as I voice my complaint;
protect my life from the threat of the enemy.
2 Hide me from the conspiracy of the wicked,
from the plots of evildoers.
3 They sharpen their tongues like swords
and aim cruel words like deadly arrows.
4 They shoot from ambush at the innocent;
they shoot suddenly, without fear.
5 They encourage each other in evil plans,
they talk about hiding their snares;
they say, “Who will see it ?”
6 They plot injustice and say,
“We have devised a perfect plan!”
Surely the human mind and heart are cunning.
7 But God will shoot them with his arrows;
they will suddenly be struck down.
8 He will turn their own tongues against them
and bring them to ruin;
all who see them will shake their heads in scorn.
9 All people will fear;
they will proclaim the works of God
and ponder what he has done.
10 The righteous will rejoice in the Lord
and take refuge in him;

all the upright in heart will glory in him!

He isn't responsible that a bunch of never-Trump Republicans refused to approve his healthcare plan. He also isn't respnsible for the fact that they wouldn't fund his wall. All you douchebags are attacking him for stuff he had no control over.
Hilarious!

Care to point out the LOTUS's health plan that wasn't approved?

View attachment 426170

I don't have a god, son.
View attachment 426340

Think about it.

Revelation 20

View attachment 426377
View attachment 426380

You're not God, buddy.

View attachment 426170

I don't have a god, son.
View attachment 426340

Think about it.

Revelation 20

View attachment 426377
View attachment 426380

You're not God, buddy.

Psalm 14-1

Isaiah 26:10

10 Though grace is shown to the wicked man, he does not learn righteousness. In the land of righteousness he acts unjustly and fails to see the majesty of the LORD. 11 O LORD, Your hand is upraised, but they do not see it. They will see Your zeal for Your people and be put to shame. The fire set for Your enemies will consume them!

Psalm 64

1 Hear me, my God, as I voice my complaint;
protect my life from the threat of the enemy.
2 Hide me from the conspiracy of the wicked,
from the plots of evildoers.
3 They sharpen their tongues like swords
and aim cruel words like deadly arrows.
4 They shoot from ambush at the innocent;
they shoot suddenly, without fear.
5 They encourage each other in evil plans,
they talk about hiding their snares;
they say, “Who will see it ?”
6 They plot injustice and say,
“We have devised a perfect plan!”
Surely the human mind and heart are cunning.
7 But God will shoot them with his arrows;
they will suddenly be struck down.
8 He will turn their own tongues against them
and bring them to ruin;
all who see them will shake their heads in scorn.
9 All people will fear;
they will proclaim the works of God
and ponder what he has done.
10 The righteous will rejoice in the Lord
and take refuge in him;

all the upright in heart will glory in him!
Just what is it that you think all those quotes mean?

View attachment 426170

I don't have a god, son.
View attachment 426340

Think about it.

Revelation 20

View attachment 426377
View attachment 426380

You're not God, buddy.

View attachment 426170

I don't have a god, son.
View attachment 426340

Think about it.

Revelation 20

View attachment 426377
View attachment 426380

You're not God, buddy.

Too bad you are on the right wing and only Right in right wing fantasy; otherwise, Job 34:30 applies.

Forum List

Back