Happy Thanksgiving

Jmarie

Jan 8, 2004
Iowa
Just wanted to let everyone know to have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving..God knows I will have to work at tha happiest place on earth..So you all have a safe and eventful Thanksgiving with your loved ones..And eat lots of turkey for me.. :D

The Magic Kingdom? That's cool. I want to work in the haunted mansion.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks and ditto from Dillo. Enjoy and appreciate the fruits of our labor and generosity of our maker ! :usa:

Agree with all the above!

Jmarie - hope your having a fun time, I am sure you are! must be fun to spend Thanksgiving with Mickey and crew.

Happy Thanksgiving, sweets!!!
See, now if you'd gone to Charlotte instead, you could have had Thanksgiving dinner with us! LOL! I'll save you some turkey! :)

rtwngAvngr said:
The Magic Kingdom? That's cool. I want to work in the haunted mansion.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Yes the Magic Kingdom..It's a wonderful place to work at.. :bang3: Some days it's really fun other days I just want to shoot myself..but I'll be home soon enough to enjoy home cooking instead of this stuff I call food..Please save me some turkey USA..I'll be there soon enough too..You know the season starts in a couple of months..well I'm off to bed have to work another wonderful happy shift tomorrow..12-10:30 have to be all happy and smiling..OH yeah Haunted Mansion I hear is a great place to work..I hope you all had a great holiday..God knows I did.. :bang3:

Jmarie said:
Yes the Magic Kingdom..It's a wonderful place to work at.. :bang3: Some days it's really fun other days I just want to shoot myself..but I'll be home soon enough to enjoy home cooking instead of this stuff I call food..Please save me some turkey USA..I'll be there soon enough too..You know the season starts in a couple of months..well I'm off to bed have to work another wonderful happy shift tomorrow..12-10:30 have to be all happy and smiling..OH yeah Haunted Mansion I hear is a great place to work..I hope you all had a great holiday..God knows I did.. :bang3:

cool.

Forum List

Back