Happy Memorial Day!

Sure it is. Look back at your own posts.

No.

What I mean is that he is the LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD. (Though he's horrendous at it.)

I'm some anonymous dude on the internet.

I think he can handle it.

If not, that would be pretty sad.

It's only your obvious petty partisanship that you're clearly projecting that prevents you from understanding these simple things in life.

No.

What I mean is that he is the LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD. (Though he's horrendous at it.)

I'm some anonymous dude on the internet.

I think he can handle it.

If not, that would be pretty sad.

It's only your obvious petty partisanship that you're clearly projecting that prevents you from understanding these simple things in life.

My "petty partisanship"? What partisanship? I am partisan about respecting the American military personnel that died in service of their country. I have no problem being partisan about that.

You want to continue as usual with your disruptive whining, feel fee.

I am putting the country first.

Closed border, low inflation, no more wars.

I'm voting for the guy who will achieve all that, which is literally putting America first.

But you're ineffectual sideline kvetching is real hip pal.

Like I stumbled into a 15 year old's libertarian slumber party.

The guy did none of that the first time, why will this time be different?

Illegal crossing did not go down under your guy till 2020, due to COIVD and not Trump.

He ended no wars.

Out of control spending in 2020 greatly impacted the inflation that followed

The guy did none of that the first time, why will this time be different?

Illegal crossing did not go down under your guy till 2020, due to COIVD and not Trump.

He ended no wars.

Out of control spending in 2020 greatly impacted the inflation that followed

OK, now I get it.

You literally live in a fantasy world of your own fevered creation.

Have a nice day, you clearly have enough to deal with. :)

OK, now I get it.

You literally live in a fantasy world of your own fevered creation.

Have a nice day, you clearly have enough to deal with. :)

No, I live in a world of facts and data.

Try this on for size....

This is a graphic that was posted by the MAGA member Healthmyths.

1710639301104.png

The interesting thing about these numbers is this...

Had COVID not slowed illegal immigration and it had keeping the same rate of growth as Trump's first 3 years, 2020 would have seen 1,504,638 crossings, which is pretty close to what we saw in 2021. Keeping the same rate of growth that Trump had his first 3 years 2023 would have seen 3,127,415 crossings...again pretty close to what we got.

It is almost as if neither party really cares about this issue.

No, I live in a world of facts and data.

Try this on for size....

This is a graphic that was posted by the MAGA member Healthmyths.

1710639301104.png

The interesting thing about these numbers is this...

Had COVID not slowed illegal immigration and it had keeping the same rate of growth as Trump's first 3 years, 2020 would have seen 1,504,638 crossings, which is pretty close to what we saw in 2021. Keeping the same rate of growth that Trump had his first 3 years 2023 would have seen 3,127,415 crossings...again pretty close to what we got.

It is almost as if neither party really cares about this issue.

Get a clue.

Biden's numbers are clearly way worse, and he overturned Trump's "Remain in Mexico" policy the day he stepped into office.

And we knew he would do that because he promised to "surge the border" during the Democratic primary.

All the evidence (including your own) proves you to be dead wrong, and it's one of the main reasons Biden's losing.

And you're just straight up lost.

Get a clue.

Biden's numbers are clearly way worse

Yes they are, that still does not make Trump's numbers good.

Trump talked a lot, he actually did very little.

Have you ever asked yourself why he waited till the Dems took control of the House to start pushing for money for his beloved wall?

But as long as you people are willing to accept "well he is not as bad as...." our country will keep doing down the shitter.

Not that you care, all you care about is your beloved GOP

Last edited:
But as long as you people are willing to accept "well he is not as bad as...." our country will keep doing down the shitter.

I am an ardent supporter.

You will meet very few MAGA who are voting for the "lesser evil".

You're thinking of Biden voters.

We had low illegal immigration, low inflation, Middle East peace deals, no Russian invasion, and big beautiful tax cuts.

You just didn't notice, cuz you're kind of a dense guy.

Sad but true, you're just wrong again.

Must suck.

Amongst other, today I am remembering the 13 US Marines Killed in Kabul Afghanistan Due To Joe Biden's TOTAL INCOMPETENCE & FAILURE!

Forum List

Back