Happy Memorial Day!

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
I hope you have a good one! What does Memorial Day mean to you?

War Dead Honored On Memorial Day Weekend

Mary McHugh mourns her slain fiancé Sgt. James Regan at "Section 60" of the Arlington National Cemetery.

"In between beers and hot dogs, I hope they take a moment to reflect on why Memorial Day exists," one US Army captain says.

Do you say 'Happy Memorial Day'? Why some military families wish you wouldn't

Last edited:
Sergeant James J. Regan, 26, of Manhasset, New York, died February 9, 2007, in northern Iraq of wounds suffered when an improvised explosive device detonated near his vehicle while on combat patrol. Regan was assigned to the 3rd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment, Fort Benning, Georgia.

SGT. JAMES J. REGAN MEMORIAL

Last edited:
I just thought of it this morning....

The only ancestors in my family that died in battle were members of the 33rd Virginia Infantry Regiment (Stonewall Brigade) of The Army Of Northern Virginia, CSA.

If course the POS leftist dems took Confederate Memorial Day as a observed state holiday away from us.....May fucks be forever upon them. :mad:

I just thought of it this morning....

The only ancestors in my family that died in battle were members of the 33rd Virginia Infantry Regiment (Stonewall Brigade) of The Army Of Northern Virginia, CSA.

If course the POS leftist dems took Confederate Memorial Day as a observed state holiday away from us.....May fucks be forever upon them. :mad:

So....

You love KFC?

Popeyes.....Of course due to FJBnomics you need to take out a second mortgage to feed the family. ;)

Great post.

But the winky face don't fit, since none of that is implausible.

Remember, when MAGA moves in - we takin' over.

BEOTCH.

I hope you have a good one! What does Memorial Day mean to you?

War Dead Honored On Memorial Day Weekend

Mary McHugh mourns her slain fiancé Sgt. James Regan at "Section 60" of the Arlington National Cemetery.

"In between beers and hot dogs, I hope they take a moment to reflect on why Memorial Day exists," one US Army captain says.

Do you say 'Happy Memorial Day'? Why some military families wish you wouldn't

It sure isn't a happy day most have forgotten what this day means, for them it's just a day filled with excessive alcohol and shitty bbq.

I come from a military family. Every generation going back to the Civil War has had one or more who served. I have two children serving now. Luckily we have had no one killed in action.

Forum List

Back