Happy Memorial Day!

"And where the Body of the People, or any single Man, is deprived of their Right, or is under the Exercise of a power without right, and have no Appeal on Earth, there they have a liberty to appeal to Heaven, whenever they judge the Cause of sufficient moment." - John Locke

In the rich tapestry of American history, few symbols carry the profound weight the "An Appeal to Heaven" flag. This iconic emblem, also known as the Pine Tree flag, holds a special place in the hearts of those who cherish American values and the relentless pursuit of liberty. Let's explore the story, symbolism, and enduring significance of this meaningful flag in our nation's history.

How sad your life must be when you can't help but inject your hatred into a subject that has fuck all to do with Trump. No matter the subject you loons just can not help yourself. It's almost Pavlovian in nature.

Before you go on what I'm sure will be another hate filled rant about MAGA and Trump. I don't like the man and never voted for him.

I notice you did not call out your tribe member for injecting Biden into this thread.

Why is that?

How about just being grateful that others died for you, and leave the political bullshit for another thread.

Yeah my Grandfather fought Rommel in North Africa as a Major in the British army.

His medals now reside in my office.

Maybe save the lecture and the holier than thou pontificating for someone who's actually buying it, guy.

No amount of cheap armchair moralizing is going to prevent me from criticizing this administration every day of the fucking week through the end of the year.

And guess what?

It doesn't get any more American than that.

Free speech.

Dig it.

Oh, and PS:

If you think politics is outta place on this thread, here's a helpful hint:

It's on the POLITICS forum!

Maybe it should be moved?

Not telling you how to do your job, but does seem to be a contradiction in terms.

Yes I am. It is people like you that are killing our country, you do not give a fuck about the country, the people that died defending it or anything but your fucking party.

I've only been a Republican four years dude.

If anyone has proven he can think outside the box, well - not to toot my own horn, but it's a lifelong dyed in the wool born and raised Democrat becoming a MAGA Republican after voting the other way for 25 years.

And my love for my country is exactly what spawned the transformation to begin with.

I've only been a Republican four years dude.

If anyone has proven he can think outside the box, well - not to toot my own horn, but it's a lifelong dyed in the wool born and raised Democrat becoming a MAGA Republican after voting the other way for 25 years.

And my love for my country is exactly what spawned the transformation to begin with.

All you did was move your loyalty from one party to the other. I am supposed to be impressed that you moved from one cult to a different cult?

Why not try putting the country first...but no, that would never do for you.

Yeah my Grandfather fought Rommel in North Africa as a Major in the British army.

His medals now reside in my office.

Maybe save the lecture and the holier than thou pontificating for someone who's actually buying it, guy.

No amount of cheap armchair moralizing is going to prevent me from criticizing this administration every day of the fucking week through the end of the year.

And guess what?

It doesn't get any more American than that.

Free speech.

Dig it.

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that. That a man dies for his country under one president and he is a hero, but if it was another president he was a fool, is utterly sickening.

Play your games. But how about showing a little respect for those who fell in service.

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that. That a man dies for his country under one president and he is a hero, but if it was another president he was a fool, is utterly sickening.

Play your games. But how about showing a little respect for those who fell in service.

What are you even talking about?

I insult the "President" who stole his office, then checked his watch impatiently at the funeral of a dead soldier who needlessly perished due to his leader's abject incompetence.

Not once did I insult any fallen soldier.

And many of the fallen soldiers' families feel the exact same way I do.

I'm sorry that apparently your hopeless partisanship prevents you from seeing that.

All you did was move your loyalty from one party to the other. I am supposed to be impressed that you moved from one cult to a different cult?

Why not try putting the country first...but no, that would never do for you.

I am putting the country first.

Closed border, low inflation, no more wars.

I'm voting for the guy who will achieve all that, which is literally putting America first.

But you're ineffectual sideline kvetching is real hip pal.

Like I stumbled into a 15 year old's libertarian slumber party.

What are you even talking about?

I insult the "President" who stole his office, then checked his watch impatiently at the funeral of a dead soldier who needlessly perished due to his leader's abject incompetence.

Not once did I insult any fallen soldier.

And many of the fallen soldiers' families feel the exact same way I do.

I'm sorry that apparently your hopeless partisanship prevents you from seeing that.

The thread is about those who fell in service to their country.

The bullshit is you inserting your hatred (or fear) of Biden.

I am putting the country first.

Closed border, low inflation, no more wars.

I'm voting for the guy who will achieve all that, which is literally putting America first.

But you're ineffectual sideline kvetching is real hip pal.

Like I stumbled into a 15 year old's libertarian slumber party.

Oh, you think Trump will fix all that in his next term? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back