Graham blocks bill to release Mueller report

The Mueller report will equal to a nothing burger, He is just part of the deep state

Because Graham is a liberal and he doesn't want to be humiliated when Mueller's report proves nothing.

Above, the "logic" of a Trump cult member in full display of what a fucking idiot he is........LMAO

Trump cul members' "logic:........

"In a democracy, it is always good to keep information from the constituents' knowledge......and the same would apply had such knowledge been kept secret even by......let's say.......an Obama administration...."

LOL

Congress does not decide if the Mueller report will be made public or how much will be made public the AG does.

Yup. Barr will have the final say so and I hope he releases it all.
Both sides will just cherry pick the parts that support there narrative so I really don’t care if all of it gets released part of it or none of it,

Trump cul members' "logic:........

"In a democracy, it is always good to keep information from the constituents' knowledge......and the same would apply had such knowledge been kept secret even by......let's say.......an Obama administration...."

LOL
Howbout Trump's logic.
Says there will be no report.

Why is he trying to bury the report when it's apparently a witch hunt and has no factual basis?

Lol, the Mueller report will embarrass you, I cannot wait!

If that was the case then Graham would not try and block its release.

If that is the case then Barr will release it.

If that is the case and Barr does not release it, then Trump will release it.

If neither of those happen we know there are things in there bad for Trump.
Because Graham is a liberal and he doesn't want to be humiliated when Mueller's report proves nothing.
Are you lying or are you really that out of the loop?
Both.

Forum List

Back