What's up with the double standard?

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017

27 times Trump can’t remember​

1707918195219.png

Following the release of the redacted Mueller report, President Donald Trump’s lawyers provided the full transcript of Trump’s written answers to questions Mueller posed to the president during his investigation.

More than two dozen times, Trump’s answers included phrases like “I can’t remember” or “I do not recall." Trump’s lawyers took issue with Mueller’s questions, saying they invited “speculative answers” because they were based on “brief interactions” that took place more than two years earlier during “an extraordinarily eventful and fast-paced presidential election campaign.” The lawyers said that the questions, many of them pertaining to alleged communications with foreign operatives, would be “burdensome” for any person to remember, let alone the president of the United States.

Following are the 27 things Trump couldn’t recall. The full letter, questions and answers can be found here.

Defenders of all things Don, don't bother answering. I already know the answer. Everything the Orange Rapist does is excused or just goes down the memory hole. Soon, you'll forget all about how he said Russia should be able to do what ever it wants to NATO countries who have not met their financial obligations.

I don't expect many will sit and watch for 20 minutes but as he did in the past, Jon Stewart does a great job covering all of this once again.

27 times Trump can’t remember​

View attachment 902083

Following the release of the redacted Mueller report, President Donald Trump’s lawyers provided the full transcript of Trump’s written answers to questions Mueller posed to the president during his investigation.

More than two dozen times, Trump’s answers included phrases like “I can’t remember” or “I do not recall." Trump’s lawyers took issue with Mueller’s questions, saying they invited “speculative answers” because they were based on “brief interactions” that took place more than two years earlier during “an extraordinarily eventful and fast-paced presidential election campaign.” The lawyers said that the questions, many of them pertaining to alleged communications with foreign operatives, would be “burdensome” for any person to remember, let alone the president of the United States.

Following are the 27 things Trump couldn’t recall. The full letter, questions and answers can be found here.

Defenders of all things Don, don't bother answering. I already know the answer. Everything the Orange Rapist does is excused or just goes down the memory hole. Soon, you'll forget all about how he said Russia should be able to do what ever it wants to NATO countries who have not met their financial obligations.
Trump took a cognative test after you all said he was senile. He passed with flying colors. Now lets see Biden do the same thing, unless you want there to be a double standard when it comes to testing Biden. Do you?

Trump took a cognative test after you all said he was senile. He passed with flying colors. Now lets see Biden do the same thing, unless you want there to be a double standard when it comes to testing Biden. Do you?
The fact that Biden refuses to take a cognitive test and prove us wrong says it all. My mother is an assisted living facility, stage 4ish, and she is in much better shape than Biden. She completes her sentences, knows where the exit is from the dining room, and is able to put on her own clothes.

Liebowitz didn't write a single word of that.

He's actually quite bitter and unfunny, when he doesn't have an army of writers putting stuff in front of him to say.

He is understandably bitter when the best the two failed parties can give us is Trump vs Biden again.

I get it. Biden claims he can’t remember and some say that is bad. Trump says he can’t remember and that is bad. Hillary said she can’t remember 40 times and that is not as bad.
The main problem is that we have a president that not only can not remember but has troubles even getting around by himself.

Yeah

Man
Woman
Camera

Sure

and he BRAGGED about it. Like he was surprised he got it right

A sitting president who is excused from prosecution of crimes due to his cognitive limitations and poor memory needs to be 25th.

Hillary testified for eleven hours and didn’t say “I don’t remember “ once!

She TESTIFIED and never said it. I don’t put much stock in the word of right wing propaganda outfits.

Forum List

Back