Gods name in the bible

I can't help it if you are unable to read or comprehend what you read. I've stated it 20 times now where Jesus himself requires water baptism to enter the kingdom of God.
John 3:5, "Jesus answered (Jesus is answering your question), Verily, verily (truly and certainly Jesus is not lying to you) I say (Jesus is saying to you) unto thee, Except a man (could be a woman too) be born of water (water emersion known as baptism) and (means in addition to) of the spirit (given the gift of the Holy Ghost), he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."
So, just because you say you believe in Christ isn't enough. Matthew 7:21 says you have to "doeth" the will of m Father which is in heaven. And, we know that the will of the Father and the Son are the same. When Jesus says something, it's the same as if the Father said it. My claim has been supported by scripture in the Bible. No reason to try and go further into the Gospel with you until you can stop blaming God for your problems.
You're saying "born of water" is water baptism. That's your error in interpretation. Not my comprehension problem. Yours. Why didn't Jesus sat "born of baptism"? Why didn't Paul say in Romans "you are saved by faith and baptism" instead of just faith?

Last edited:
I can't help it if you are unable to read or comprehend what you read. I've stated it 20 times now where Jesus himself requires water baptism to enter the kingdom of God.
John 3:5, "Jesus answered (Jesus is answering your question), Verily, verily (truly and certainly Jesus is not lying to you) I say (Jesus is saying to you) unto thee, Except a man (could be a woman too) be born of water (water emersion known as baptism) and (means in addition to) of the spirit (given the gift of the Holy Ghost), he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."
So, just because you say you believe in Christ isn't enough. Matthew 7:21 says you have to "doeth" the will of m Father which is in heaven. And, we know that the will of the Father and the Son are the same. When Jesus says something, it's the same as if the Father said it. My claim has been supported by scripture in the Bible. No reason to try and go further into the Gospel with you until you can stop blaming God for your problems.
Here's a good explanation. Read it slowly and purposefully. Good points.

You are adding to the bible with making the one you want capitalized. Doesn't work that way. In John, Jesus said he said it in Psalms. So, you are incorrect. But, hey, you believe those stupid scholars of JW's after they blew it 5 times with the end of the world.

I didnt capitaize LORD of my own inititive--Its that way in every altered translation. It actually reads-YHWH said to my Lord- in the real translating.

You're saying "born of water" is water baptism. That's your error in interpretation. Not my comprehension problem. Yours. Why didn't Jesus sat "born of baptism"? Why didn't Paul say in Romans "you are saved by faith and baptism" instead of just faith?
Unbelievable you want to continue to mince words like this. Pathetic. Baptism is the rebirth of our bodies and souls in water. If you are unable to make the simple connection, you will be one of those that Jesus said "I never knew you."
With Paul, if you have faith, you will be baptized in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. Faith is not an ordinance of the priesthood. It's an action verb as well. It causes one to desire baptism. Uggg...

Here's a good explanation. Read it slowly and purposefully. Good points.
Unfortunately, this is BS. Look, in order to enter into the Kingdom of God, you have to have lived on this earth. In order to have entered this world, you had to be born. Now, which one has the condition of faith that you so enjoy throwing around like some ping pong ball? It's after we were born into this world on earth. So, the born of water only is represented by an act after we are on earth after birth, not before. Logic and reason then says born of water to enter into the kingdom of God is water baptism, not physical birth by our mothers. Unbelievable! Just to get out of having to be baptized by water. Like I said, Jesus will say he never knew you.

I didnt capitaize LORD of my own inititive--Its that way in every altered translation. It actually reads-YHWH said to my Lord- in the real translating.
Yep altered. Glad you said it. Altered by your prophet-scholars who lied 5 times getting everyone's undies all up in a bunch. Jesus said he told the people back in the OT times that is written in Psalms 82:6. Jesus said in John 10:34 that HE said to the people that ye are gods. Read John 10:34 very carefully and you might see this. HE said that HE told the people back then in Psalms. And, we know that Jehovah was the one who said it in Psalms 82:6. Therefore, through the transitive logic and reasoning, Jesus is Jehovah. End of story.

Unbelievable you want to continue to mince words like this. Pathetic. Baptism is the rebirth of our bodies and souls in water. If you are unable to make the simple connection, you will be one of those that Jesus said "I never knew you."
With Paul, if you have faith, you will be baptized in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. Faith is not an ordinance of the priesthood. It's an action verb as well. It causes one to desire baptism. Uggg...
Wrong. The Holy Spirit gives us new life, not water. I know you can't see it because of your indoctrination. It's the Holy Spirit that. Baptism is something we should do, yes. However, you're in Christ when you believe. That's Scripture.

Unfortunately, this is BS. Look, in order to enter into the Kingdom of God, you have to have lived on this earth. In order to have entered this world, you had to be born. Now, which one has the condition of faith that you so enjoy throwing around like some ping pong ball? It's after we were born into this world on earth. So, the born of water only is represented by an act after we are on earth after birth, not before. Logic and reason then says born of water to enter into the kingdom of God is water baptism, not physical birth by our mothers. Unbelievable! Just to get out of having to be baptized by water. Like I said, Jesus will say he never knew you.
Your logic is twisted. If Jesus meant baptism, He would have said baptism. He never had a problem saying baptism in other places. Your cult twisted scripture to fit their doctrine, something all cults do. All I need is faith in Jesus and I'm staking my eternal soul on that. You're staking your eternal soul on a man, Joseph Smith. Good luck.

This is an excellent explanation.

Wrong. The Holy Spirit gives us new life, not water. I know you can't see it because of your indoctrination. It's the Holy Spirit that. Baptism is something we should do, yes. However, you're in Christ when you believe. That's Scripture.
Again, you want to read only part of the verse. It says baptism of water and of the Spirit. Both...Because of your indoctrination, you are unable to read that the word "and" means "in addition to." In other words, there are two necessary ordinances, baptism and the gift of the Holy Ghost.
As far as "believe" that's not enough. Jesus said that all who believe will not enter the kingdom of God because he doesn't know them. They didn't receive the ordinance of baptism of water nor the Spirit. You don't get to call yourself.

Your logic is twisted. If Jesus meant baptism, He would have said baptism. He never had a problem saying baptism in other places. Your cult twisted scripture to fit their doctrine, something all cults do. All I need is faith in Jesus and I'm staking my eternal soul on that. You're staking your eternal soul on a man, Joseph Smith. Good luck.
He said baptism. In fact, Jesus was baptized. So, if he felt it important enough to enter into the Kingdom of God, then why do you feel you don't have to? The fact that you want to try and manipulate "born of water" shows that you don't have the faith and belief to enter the Kingdom of God.
So far, I've used Biblical Scriptures. There are plenty of scriptures that the interpreters have used baptism:
Mark 16:16, "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be dammed." Jesus said that. It says that believing requires baptism and the faith required to be baptized by water.
Luke 3:21, "Now when all the people were baptized (in the river Jordan in other words, water), it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened." You want to be included in the kingdom of God, get baptized by one with authority like John was.
Matthew 28:19, "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:" You are not going to all nations baptizing them of water. Jesus will therefore never know you. Joseph Smith is 100% correct.

This is an excellent explanation.
It doesn't jive with the many other scriptures spoken by Jesus Christ through his prophets and apostles. Again, it's the indoctrination of the Jesus "freaks" who think all they have to do is claim Jesus is their Savior and yet, deny the power of baptism thereof. Again, Jesus is talking to those born human beings old enough to sin. Not the unborn in the womb. There's nothing before nor after suggests this. It says, "Except a MAN be born of water. These people know they don't have the authority to baptized so they don't. And, that is good. It's better than those who think they can baptize without the priesthood authority like John the Baptist had.

Again, you want to read only part of the verse. It says baptism of water and of the Spirit. Both...Because of your indoctrination, you are unable to read that the word "and" means "in addition to." In other words, there are two necessary ordinances, baptism and the gift of the Holy Ghost.
As far as "believe" that's not enough. Jesus said that all who believe will not enter the kingdom of God because he doesn't know them. They didn't receive the ordinance of baptism of water nor the Spirit. You don't get to call yourself.
The word "Baptism" is not in that verse about being born again.

He said baptism. In fact, Jesus was baptized. So, if he felt it important enough to enter into the Kingdom of God, then why do you feel you don't have to? The fact that you want to try and manipulate "born of water" shows that you don't have the faith and belief to enter the Kingdom of God.
So far, I've used Biblical Scriptures. There are plenty of scriptures that the interpreters have used baptism:
Mark 16:16, "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be dammed." Jesus said that. It says that believing requires baptism and the faith required to be baptized by water.
Luke 3:21, "Now when all the people were baptized (in the river Jordan in other words, water), it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened." You want to be included in the kingdom of God, get baptized by one with authority like John was.
Matthew 28:19, "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:" You are not going to all nations baptizing them of water. Jesus will therefore never know you. Joseph Smith is 100% correct.
Yes, Jesus was baptized. So now you’re saying that Jesus wouldn't have entered the Kingdom of God unless He had been baptized. Man, you're very confused. There's another Christian cult that claims you can't be fully saved unless you speak in tongues. All I need is faith in what Jesus did, not what I do. I got baptized because I should be baptized, but it doesn't get me into the Kingdom of God. The Bible doesn't say that.

The word "Baptism" is not in that verse about being born again.
Yes it is. "born of water" = Baptism. Water Baptism is a symbolic ordinance depicting rebirth as one is cleaned from sin as they were when they first came into the world as a baby, clean from sin. A baby is not considered a "man" as "man" means old enough to sin. Stick your head in the sand from all the other versus in the NT that say the same things as well. Even the ones I posted to you.

Where does the Bible say that someone has to have Priesthood authority before they can baptize someone?

Yes it is. "born of water" = Baptism. Water Baptism is a symbolic ordinance depicting rebirth as one is cleaned from sin as they were when they first came into the world as a baby, clean from sin. A baby is not considered a "man" as "man" means old enough to sin. Stick your head in the sand from all the other versus in the NT that say the same things as well. Even the ones I posted to you.
Here we go again....Show me where "born of water = baptism". You are correct that Baptism is symbolic. SYMBOLIC.

Here we go again....Show me where "born of water = baptism". You are correct that Baptism is symbolic. SYMBOLIC.
Symbolic but necessary to enter into the kingdom of God. Born of Water = Baptism by water. That's the definition of Baptism.
Baptism = Born of Water. Pretty simple when you actually understand English.
Ezekiel 36:25-27. In this passage, the image of cleansing with water is given as symbol of spiritual cleansing: “I will sprinkle clean water upon you, and you will be clean. I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.” If you are not willing to be emersed as Jesus made baptism by full emersion, then you have not the faith Jesus requires and he will not receive you. Else, why would he tell his disciples to go to the four corners of the earth and perform baptisms and give the gift of the Holy Ghost? "Born again Christians" are fooling themselves for your water baptism will be written into your book of life and used at the judgment seat. When there is no record of your physical baptism by water by one with authority, oops!

Symbolic but necessary to enter into the kingdom of God. Born of Water = Baptism by water. That's the definition of Baptism.
Baptism = Born of Water. Pretty simple when you actually understand English.
Ezekiel 36:25-27. In this passage, the image of cleansing with water is given as symbol of spiritual cleansing: “I will sprinkle clean water upon you, and you will be clean. I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.” If you are not willing to be emersed as Jesus made baptism by full emersion, then you have not the faith Jesus requires and he will not receive you. Else, why would he tell his disciples to go to the four corners of the earth and perform baptisms and give the gift of the Holy Ghost? "Born again Christians" are fooling themselves for your water baptism will be written into your book of life and used at the judgment seat. When there is no record of your physical baptism by water by one with authority, oops!
Again, there is no Scripture saying baptism is necessary to enter the Kingdom. You still haven't shown me that only someone with Priesthood authority can baptize someone. Show me the verse.

Yep altered. Glad you said it. Altered by your prophet-scholars who lied 5 times getting everyone's undies all up in a bunch. Jesus said he told the people back in the OT times that is written in Psalms 82:6. Jesus said in John 10:34 that HE said to the people that ye are gods. Read John 10:34 very carefully and you might see this. HE said that HE told the people back then in Psalms. And, we know that Jehovah was the one who said it in Psalms 82:6. Therefore, through the transitive logic and reasoning, Jesus is Jehovah. End of story.

I will pray for you. But no longer need to cast my pearls to you.

Forum List

Back