Gods name in the bible

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
Jesus teaches--Matthew 7:21--Those living now to do his Fathers will, get to enter his kingdom( be saved)

God inspired his written word, God put his name in the OT in nearly 6800 places. Every spot-GOD or LORD all capitols is. And his name in the NT in a couple hundred more where the OT is quoted and the name belongs. God put his name in those spots because he wants it there= his will.
Thus every translation on earth that has the name removed was accomplished by satans will, satans will keeps it out to mislead. Every religion using those translations are doing satans will. The ones using altered translations by satans will even rejected the translators who had love and respect for Gods will to put his name back even though they know 100% God put his name there. Think about that.

A prime example of how one is being mislead by the removal of that name= Acts 2:21--Those who call on the name of the Lord will be saved= a quote of Joel 2:31-32--Those who call on the name of YHWH(Jehovah) will be saved--the ones mislead will be calling on Jesus name--because you have LORD at Joel 2:31-32-- and at Acts 2:21--YHWH(Jehovah) name belongs in both spots.

Thus all using the altered versions are being mislead by satans will= 100% fact of life.

Also, you're not supposed to translate names. But I don't think YHWH can legitimately be written as Jehovah either.

Jesus teaches--Matthew 7:21--Those living now to do his Fathers will, get to enter his kingdom( be saved)

God inspired his written word, God put his name in the OT in nearly 6800 places. Every spot-GOD or LORD all capitols is. And his name in the NT in a couple hundred more where the OT is quoted and the name belongs. God put his name in those spots because he wants it there= his will.
Thus every translation on earth that has the name removed was accomplished by satans will, satans will keeps it out to mislead. Every religion using those translations are doing satans will. The ones using altered translations by satans will even rejected the translators who had love and respect for Gods will to put his name back even though they know 100% God put his name there. Think about that.

A prime example of how one is being mislead by the removal of that name= Acts 2:21--Those who call on the name of the Lord will be saved= a quote of Joel 2:31-32--Those who call on the name of YHWH(Jehovah) will be saved--the ones mislead will be calling on Jesus name--because you have LORD at Joel 2:31-32-- and at Acts 2:21--YHWH(Jehovah) name belongs in both spots.

Thus all using the altered versions are being mislead by satans will= 100% fact of life.

Anything good is God, anything bad is Satan

Anything good is Trump, anything bad is Biden

Get the feeling it's not actually true?

Also, you're not supposed to translate names. But I don't think YHWH can legitimately be written as Jehovah either.
Who told you names cant be translated? Its not truth, the bible is filled with names, inspired by God to be there.
I believe God has made his name known and always has. And Jesus promised to keep making it known-John 17:26

Not only can they be translated, they should be. God takes things to the enth degree:
  • Adam: man
  • Seth: appointed
  • Enosh: mortal, frail, or miserable
  • Kenan (Cainan): sorrow, dirge, elegy
  • Mahalalel: the Blessed God (coming from Mahalal: blessed or praise | El: name for God)
  • Jared: this is from the verb which means “shall come down”
  • Enoch: commencement or teaching
  • Methuselah: his death shall bring (coming from Meth: death | Shalach: to bring/send forth)
  • Lamech: despairing (root of this word is where we get our English word lament or lamentation)
  • Noah: comfort, rest (derived from nacham: to bring relief or comfort)
What may appear as an insignificant list of names becomes an incredible picture of the Gospel of Christ.

• Man (is)
  • appointed
  • mortal
  • sorrow; (but)
  • the Blessed God
  • shall come down
  • teaching (that)
  • His death shall bring
  • the despairing
  • comfort, rest
^It is for God's pleasure to hide a thing and ours to find it. It's why you can read the same passage over and over and gain a different insight each time.

Last edited:
Not only can they be translated, they should be. God takes things to the enth degree:
  • Adam: man
  • Seth: appointed
  • Enosh: mortal, frail, or miserable
  • Kenan (Cainan): sorrow, dirge, elegy
  • Mahalalel: the Blessed God (coming from Mahalal: blessed or praise | El: name for God)
  • Jared: this is from the verb which means “shall come down”
  • Enoch: commencement or teaching
  • Methuselah: his death shall bring (coming from Meth: death | Shalach: to bring/send forth)
  • Lamech: despairing (root of this word is where we get our English word lament or lamentation)
  • Noah: comfort, rest (derived from nacham: to bring relief or comfort)
What may appear as an insignificant list of names becomes an incredible picture of the Gospel of Christ.

• Man (is)
  • appointed
  • mortal
  • sorrow; (but)
  • the Blessed God
  • shall come down
  • teaching (that)
  • His death shall bring
  • the despairing
  • comfort, rest
^It is for God's pleasure to hide a thing and ours to find it. It's why you can read the same passage over and over and gain a different insight each time.

God didnt come to earth. The bible is clear God sent someone. That is the speaker at Prov 8--it is not God.

Others had a hard time figuring it out too, so Jesus just came right out and clarified it for us:​

John 14:9 Jesus replied, “Philip, I have been with you all this time, and still you do not know Me? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father".

John 10: 30 ”The Father and I are one.”

Emanuel ~ God with us :)

Others had a hard time figuring it out too, so Jesus just came right out and clarified it for us:​

John 14:9 Jesus replied, “Philip, I have been with you all this time, and still you do not know Me? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father".

John 10: 30 ”The Father and I are one.”

Emanuel ~ God with us :)

Yes one in purpose,( John 5:30)--- Jesus is Gods image( Coll 1:15) that is how they see the Father in him. He also taught--The Father is greater than i.

Not only did God come to earth, He walked in the Garden in the cool of the evening. He sat around a campfire and ate stew with Abraham. Abe and Sarah named their child Isaac because God laughed. He bartered with Abraham. He preformed ceremonies with him. God led a horde of Jews out of Egypt for years. He sat with Moses on a mountain, and placed Moses in a crevice and put His hand over Moses' face as He passed by. He called Noah into the Arc and then went out side and sealed up the door. He walked off the face of the earth with Enoch. He resided in a Jewish Temple...
^
Not some spirit, not some essence, or idea. He had feet, a mouth, a nose. He could swallow real food. He had a face and hands, vocal chords, and a sense of humor.

And He plans on moving here permanently, and bringing His property with Him:

Rev. 21:2 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying: “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man, and He will dwell with them. They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them as their God.…

Last edited:
Not only did God come to earth, He walked in the Garden in the cool of the evening. He sat around a campfire and ate stew with Abraham. Abe and Sarah named their child Isaac because God laughed. He bartered with Abraham. He preformed ceremonies with him. God led a horde of Jews out of Egypt for years. He sat with Moses on a mountain, and placed Moses in a crevice and put His hand over Moses' face as He passed by. He called Noah into the Arc and then went out side and sealed up the door. He walked off the face of the earth with Enoch. He resided in a Jewish Temple...
^
Not some spirit, not some essence, or idea. He had feet, a mouth, a nose. He could swallow real food. He had a face and hands, vocal chords, and a sense of humor.

Rev. 21:2 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying: “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man, and He will dwell with them. They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them as their God.…
This is a spiritual Jerusalem.

It is as real and new as the old Jerusalem. Otherwise why bother to mention it? Jesus will have already taken His place in the old Jerusalem. No need for a spiritual one. Does God need a new spiritual Heaven? The one that He's in now is perfect.

So, the dwelling place of God will be with man, and He will DWELL with them. That means He lives here. It isn't necessary for His abode to come with Him in order to be spiritual with us.
Our Father wants to be with His children. He is relocating to be with family...

Just read what the hell the book says. Don't add to it or take from it. If it is spiritual, it will say so...

^

symbolism for Gods kingdom rule over all creation, no more satan influences.

This is a spiritual Jerusalem.
I agree on that. There is much symbolism in Revelation. It says the tent of God is with mankind---That is like a protective covering over all the earth and its inhabitants. God can still be in heaven and be with mankind in a sense. or walk with them in a sense.

^

It's figurative language... Teaching morality tales.

Christ didn't need to die to send us a book on morality. That approach had already been tried and led to a big flood. Self virtue was found sorely lacking...
So, do you believe the whole book is figurative? In that case, couldn't Ann Landers have scripted the same values for us to follow?

Last edited:
By whom? Why is the real writers never exposed and given credit? The very best prognosticator in the word, and no one knows who this or these mystery writers are? Who wrote Paul's letters if not Paul? And Revelation? Who predicted the events we have seen come to fruition? They weren't done after the fact. We knew, for instance that Israel would become a Nation in a day before it did. So when did someone revise what John predicted to include that prophesy? 1949? And was it to be taken literally, or figuratively?

Forum List

Back