Gods name in the bible

Again, there is no Scripture saying baptism is necessary to enter the Kingdom. You still haven't shown me that only someone with Priesthood authority can baptize someone. Show me the verse.
If you say so. I've shared with you several scriptures but like those who like to read with one eye open, you will continue to refuse to believe those versus just as they are written. And, you will continue to read out of context with each other. I've shown you several. Wrap your brain and heart around them before it's too late.

If you say so. I've shared with you several scriptures but like those who like to read with one eye open, you will continue to refuse to believe those versus just as they are written. And, you will continue to read out of context with each other. I've shown you several. Wrap your brain and heart around them before it's too late.
I do believe Scripture as written. Doesn't say "born of water" means baptism. That's what you say. I've given you what Christianity says. You're following a false Prophet, Joseph Smith. I only follow Jesus.

I do believe Scripture as written. Doesn't say "born of water" means baptism. That's what you say. I've given you what Christianity says. You're following a false Prophet, Joseph Smith. I only follow Jesus.
Anyone with an ounce of logic and reasoning who has a high school degree knows that baptism = born of water.
The funny thing is that if you lived in the year 34 A.D. who would you have followed then? No Bible. Just prophets and apostles and no Jesus. Well? As who is a false prophet, prove it.

Anyone with an ounce of logic and reasoning who has a high school degree knows that baptism = born of water.
The funny thing is that if you lived in the year 34 A.D. who would you have followed then? No Bible. Just prophets and apostles and no Jesus. Well? As who is a false prophet, prove it.
Millions of Christians agree with me. So you're saying that we don't have an ounce of logic or a high school degree. I think we're done here. Take care.

Millions of Christians agree with me. So you're saying that we don't have an ounce of logic or a high school degree. I think we're done here. Take care.
Correct. You are using the old safety in numbers routine that I could use as well. Millions of Christians also disagree with born again Christians who ignore the ordinance of water baptism and the necessity of it to enter into the Kingdom of God. I've given you many, many biblical scripture that says you are wrong. Logically and reasonably.

Your other assertion that says you don't have a high school degree only explains more that you are unable to read and logically deduce understanding. "Anyone with an ounce of logic and reasoning who has a high school degree knows that baptism = born of water."

Correct. You are using the old safety in numbers routine that I could use as well. Millions of Christians also disagree with born again Christians who ignore the ordinance of water baptism and the necessity of it to enter into the Kingdom of God. I've given you many, many biblical scripture that says you are wrong. Logically and reasonably.

Your other assertion that says you don't have a high school degree only explains more that you are unable to read and logically deduce understanding. "Anyone with an ounce of logic and reasoning who has a high school degree knows that baptism = born of water."
Well, good luck to you with your religion. I'll put my faith in Jesus alone. Bye.

Then why do you deny born of water = baptism. So easy to understand.
Because baptism is symbolic of what happens when you're born again by the Holy Spirit. You're not going to change my mind, and I'm not going to changes yours. Bye.

Because baptism is symbolic of what happens when you're born again by the Holy Spirit. You're not going to change my mind, and I'm not going to changes yours. Bye.
The bible is specific that one must be baptized by water or born of water. Several versus and lessons in the bible on this. But instead, you take the advise of your ideology instructors who contradict the bible, prophets and apostles. Yes, everything the Lord has used in ordinance work has always been symbolic. Symbolic because that's a simple way to teach and help people learn. But, that doesn't mean that we as people can throw away the actual ordinance work when we are told to do it. By your logic, the ancient Jews would not have needed to do animal sacrifices either. Yet, Yom Kippur was absolutely required. And, we know that animal sacrifice was a similitude of the Only Begotten of the Father in the flesh. Terrestrial Glory isn't so bad. But, not the best in good, better or best.

Matthew 28:19–20
19 ¶ Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Matthew 28:16
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Matthew 28:19–20
19 ¶ Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Matthew 28:16
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

What is that name to be baptized in? I don't see the name shown right there. The Father isn't a name, the Son isn't a name, the Spirit isn't a name, and if there is insistence that it is Ghost, used in a translation I know of, that is not a name either. Is there insistence that we have names there? I don't see it, but with insisting that you have three names, though the Lord said there was the name, not more than singular. The name the Father, the Son, and the Spirit share. What is it? As God, the revealed name is Yahweh. See that LORD, written like that, is from translations putting that title in the almost 7000 times the name is being shown in passages of the Bible. In Exodus 3:15 the name is revealed. Yes, ancient Greek writing shows it was pronounced Yahweh.

By whom? Why is the real writers never exposed and given credit? The very best prognosticator in the word, and no one knows who this or these mystery writers are? Who wrote Paul's letters if not Paul? And Revelation? Who predicted the events we have seen come to fruition? They weren't done after the fact. We knew, for instance that Israel would become a Nation in a day before it did. So when did someone revise what John predicted to include that prophesy? 1949? And was it to be taken literally, or figuratively?
Timothy wrote some of Paul's letters.

Also, you're not supposed to translate names. But I don't think YHWH can legitimately be written as Jehovah either.

Hebrew doesn’t have a J equivalent or a S equivalent. I would pronounce it Yee ho va .

However maybe God’s name has a W or J sound in it so it can never accidentally be said.

Who knows?

Forum List

Back