Gods name in the bible

There we go. Now we're getting somewhere. Looks like you're full of shit.
What, you can't pick up your Bible and read First Corinthians chapter 15? You say not to call you names but really, lazy bum is accurate.
40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.
41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

What, you can't pick up your Bible and read First Corinthians chapter 15? You say not to call you names but really, lazy bum is accurate.
40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.
41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.
I've studied your cult off and on for 30 years or so. You don't really know the Bible. You're indoctrinated with Mormon false doctrine. You're not dealing with a novice here, pal.

So-called Christians are so lazy... :sleep:

Earthly bodies and heavenly bodies. That has absolutely nothing to do with the thief on the cross. You're in your terrestrial body now. If you get out of your demonic cult and get saved you'll get to heaven with Jesus and have your new glorified body.

I've studied your cult off and on for 30 years or so. You don't really know the Bible. You're indoctrinated with Mormon false doctrine. You're not dealing with a novice here, pal.
Nothing to say about First Corinthians. Just a bunch of nonsense response. I've studied your anti-Mormon cults for 45 years and you don't have any new way out of the truth to spread your false accusations. The same nonsense since Adam and Eve. I apparently know the Bible far better than you because you didn't even know the concept of Celestial body resurrection even existed. Nor did you know that the early Saints were taught by Jesus Christ to baptize for the dead because he was going to visit the dead in spirit prison. I'm certainly dealing with the usual noise.

Jesus teaches--Matthew 7:21--Those living now to do his Fathers will, get to enter his kingdom( be saved)

God inspired his written word, God put his name in the OT in nearly 6800 places. Every spot-GOD or LORD all capitols is. And his name in the NT in a couple hundred more where the OT is quoted and the name belongs. God put his name in those spots because he wants it there= his will.
Thus every translation on earth that has the name removed was accomplished by satans will, satans will keeps it out to mislead. Every religion using those translations are doing satans will. The ones using altered translations by satans will even rejected the translators who had love and respect for Gods will to put his name back even though they know 100% God put his name there. Think about that.

A prime example of how one is being mislead by the removal of that name= Acts 2:21--Those who call on the name of the Lord will be saved= a quote of Joel 2:31-32--Those who call on the name of YHWH(Jehovah) will be saved--the ones mislead will be calling on Jesus name--because you have LORD at Joel 2:31-32-- and at Acts 2:21--YHWH(Jehovah) name belongs in both spots.

Thus all using the altered versions are being mislead by satans will= 100% fact of life.
It is Isaiah who said of the coming Messiah, "And his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The Mighty God, the Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace," and that is recited every Christmas a local Symphonic Chorale sings that very verse in Handel's "Messiah."

Nothing to say about First Corinthians. Just a bunch of nonsense response. I've studied your anti-Mormon cults for 45 years and you don't have any new way out of the truth to spread your false accusations. The same nonsense since Adam and Eve. I apparently know the Bible far better than you because you didn't even know the concept of Celestial body resurrection even existed. Nor did you know that the early Saints were taught by Jesus Christ to baptize for the dead because he was going to visit the dead in spirit prison. I'm certainly dealing with the usual noise.
The Bible is anti-Mormon. It's a different gospel. It's not the Gospel that Paul preached. Read Galatians chapter one. That one chapter right there destroys your cult.

Earthly bodies and heavenly bodies. That has absolutely nothing to do with the thief on the cross. You're in your terrestrial body now. If you get out of your demonic cult and get saved you'll get to heaven with Jesus and have your new glorified body.
It has to do with the plan of salvation. Something you seem to can't rap your head around. As the diagram correctly shows that after death, we await our judgment and resurrection in the spirit realm. Not sure why the thief would be in paradise but Jesus is the judge and that's where he said he'd be because of his faith. Whether he will be resurrected to the Terrestrial Glory or Celestial Glory isn't known by us. Perhaps he was unjustly convicted like Christ was. Wasn't written down. But, I do know that the so-called Christians have far less of the fulness of the Gospel than we do. Much of what Christ said not to write down and what John said in 21:25 we now have in the restored Church of Jesus Christ in these the Latter-days. We have more writings such as the Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants (read section 76 for details about the different glories)...

Show me one verse where Jesus or a disciple baptized for the dead.

It has to do with the plan of salvation. Something you seem to can't rap your head around. As the diagram correctly shows that after death, we await our judgment and resurrection in the spirit realm. Not sure why the thief would be in paradise but Jesus is the judge and that's where he said he'd be because of his faith. Whether he will be resurrected to the Terrestrial Glory or Celestial Glory isn't known by us. Perhaps he was unjustly convicted like Christ was. Wasn't written down. But, I do know that the so-called Christians have far less of the fulness of the Gospel than we do. Much of what Christ said not to write down and what John said in 21:25 we now have in the restored Church of Jesus Christ in these the Latter-days. We have more writings such as the Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants (read section 76 for details about the different glories)...
Bullshit. Show me the verse where Jesus and the devil were brothers.

Last edited:
Show me one verse where Jesus or a disciple baptized for the dead.
Paul said it and obviously the people were instructed how to do it as he didn’t correct them and didn’t tell them to stop doing it.
The thing is I don’t have to justify this to someone who didn’t know that to enter the kingdom of God you have to be properly baptized by water. And, there are in fact three degrees in heaven of glory. We have the fulness of the Gossip of Jesus Christ.

Bullshit. Show me the verse where Jesus and the devil were brothers.
Did I write that in the post? Now you are just bloviating because I’ve shown our Gospel is correct and far beyond your understanding.

As far as whether Satan is Jesus brother and our brother, the answer is yes. All the hosts (Father’s spirit children) are brothers and sisters. We have the same Father. Satan (Lucifer) and a third of our brothers and sisters were cast out for rebellion and never will receive a physical body for resurrection losing their grace. One of Father’s spirit children was Jehovah. He is our elder brother too.

Paul said it and obviously the people were instructed how to do it as he didn’t correct them and didn’t tell them to stop doing it.
The thing is I don’t have to justify this to someone who didn’t know that to enter the kingdom of God you have to be properly baptized by water. And, there are in fact three degrees in heaven of glory. We have the fulness of the Gossip of Jesus Christ.
Wrong. Paul never endorsed baptism for the dead, and you have not provided Scripture that states baptism is necessary to enter the Kingdom of God. Christians believe in Baptism. However, there is no Scripture stating it is necessary to enter the Kingdom of heaven. You haven't shown that. I'm sure you believe it, but there isn't any Scripture supporting your claim.

Did I write that in the post? Now you are just bloviating because I’ve shown our Gospel is correct and far beyond your understanding.

As far as whether Satan is Jesus brother and our brother, the answer is yes. All the hosts (Father’s spirit children) are brothers and sisters. We have the same Father. Satan (Lucifer) and a third of our brothers and sisters were cast out for rebellion and never will receive a physical body for resurrection losing their grace. One of Father’s spirit children was Jehovah. He is our elder brother too.
You haven't shown anything. How many wives does God have?

History Actual.

The Hebrew word "Elohim" is used over 3800 times in the Bible. It is a plural noun used in a singular form, much like the English word that describes a herd, a flock or a tribe is used in singular form to represent more than a literal one.

Such names are abbreviations in names that end with "el" such as Israel which literally means "one who wrestles with God".

In the Greek Language the name for God is "Theos" such as is used in (Genesis 17:1), God revealed Himself to Abram (the name before God changed Abram to Abraham) as the ALMIGHTY GOD.

It is a common practice in the Bible for the name of God to be combined with other descriptors (traits). Examples: Eternal God (Deut. 33:17). Living God (Jos. 3:10)

A new name for God was introduced for God (Yahweh) meaning Lord. Exodus 6:3, "I (God) appeared to Abraham, to Issiac, and to Jacob, BUT BY MY NAME LORD I WAS NOT KNOWN."

This name is used over 6800 times in the O.T. alone......the accepted term is translated to mean "He is", or "the Eternal". But when translated into Greek....the word for Lord was used meaning Mater or Ruler.

It also is used in abbreviations at ends of a word such as "halleu Yah" (praise Yahewh) or "Isaiah" (Yahewh has saved).

How did Yahewh become Jehovah?

By 300 B.C. it was traditional not to pronounce God's name; instead, when it was found in a reading, the word Lord was used in its place.

This tradition was transferred over the Greek Translation called the "Septuagint" where the Greek word for Lord was used whenever YHWH was found.

Fast forward the 6th century, the original Hebrew was no longer commonly spoken and those in the Jewish community were afraid that people would forget how to pronounce the language (the Hebrew language consisted only of consonants in written format).........thus vowel patterns were added. But when it came to the word YHWH, the vowels for Lord were used since they said the word Lord when it was in written format.

Jumping ahead further into the future, when Hebrew was translated into English.....the German system was used (as was common in early English translations) .............J's sound like Y's and V's like W. Thus the mistranslated name for God......Jehovah.

Try it. pronounce VW in German wolks vagaon in English.........in German it is was pronuced with a w translationg to sound like like a V in English....... literal translation to People's or Family Wagon.......or as Hitler said, The People's Wagon/car.

The early German to English from Hebrew translation did not comprehend the vowel shift sounds so the wrong vowels from the original Hebrew was used. The King James translation did not constantly use Jehovah for YHWH in its text.....it used the Greek word for LORD.

The ASV translation was determined to be more accurate in its translation and used Jehovah consistently.

Reality: The mistake was not realized until the mid 1900s when people learned the correct method of pronouncing YHWH.....which translated to LORD in written format.

Theos is not a name--satan is called Theos at 2 Cor 4:4
YHWH is Hebrew we do not speak Hebrew otherwise we wouldnt use-Job, Jeremiah, Joshua--there is no J in Hebrew.
Genesis was written in Hebrew not Greek-Theos is Greek for the title God or god.

No LORD is not correct for pronouncing YHWH. Lord is a title YHWH is Gods personal name.

It is Isaiah who said of the coming Messiah, "And his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The Mighty God, the Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace," and that is recited every Christmas a local Symphonic Chorale sings that very verse in Handel's "Messiah."

Yes his NAME will be called those things. It doesnt say he will be. In fact at Hebrews1:3-4--it clearly shows without inheriting a name above others he is equal to the angels.

Wrong. Paul never endorsed baptism for the dead, and you have not provided Scripture that states baptism is necessary to enter the Kingdom of God. Christians believe in Baptism. However, there is no Scripture stating it is necessary to enter the Kingdom of heaven. You haven't shown that. I'm sure you believe it, but there isn't any Scripture supporting your claim.
I can't help it if you are unable to read or comprehend what you read. I've stated it 20 times now where Jesus himself requires water baptism to enter the kingdom of God.
John 3:5, "Jesus answered (Jesus is answering your question), Verily, verily (truly and certainly Jesus is not lying to you) I say (Jesus is saying to you) unto thee, Except a man (could be a woman too) be born of water (water emersion known as baptism) and (means in addition to) of the spirit (given the gift of the Holy Ghost), he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."
So, just because you say you believe in Christ isn't enough. Matthew 7:21 says you have to "doeth" the will of m Father which is in heaven. And, we know that the will of the Father and the Son are the same. When Jesus says something, it's the same as if the Father said it. My claim has been supported by scripture in the Bible. No reason to try and go further into the Gospel with you until you can stop blaming God for your problems.

The LORD( Jehovah) said to my Lord( Jesus) proves you are wrong.
You are adding to the bible with making the one you want capitalized. Doesn't work that way. In John, Jesus said he said it in Psalms. So, you are incorrect. But, hey, you believe those stupid scholars of JW's after they blew it 5 times with the end of the world.

God and Jesus are the same person.

Right?

I always wanted to know what the H stood for as in Jesus H. Christ.

I think it's Hironimus

Forum List

Back