Fruit of the Poisonous Tree.. Warrant for raid was un-Constitutional so all this other jibber jabber doesn't amount to anything

Him and Fauci are aged nerd bombs who hated humanity from childhood years and have been extracting retaliation
because someone called them Nerds in grade school?

could be.. I think they're just vessels of Satan... it happens. You give up your conscience little by little. You lie one day so you can get some "good job"... You dislike yourself for it but hey... gotta get ahead.. Then another chance to be honest comes along and you blow it again.. dislike yourself a little less this time.. happens a few times and .. voila'

no conscience. Satan laughs

I agree

except for.. lib... abandon principles.. You can't abandon something you never had
Well, you got me there....I'm old enough to remember a time when Democrats weren't so disconnected from reality in this nation...When both sides considered getting some of what they wanted was good enough to work together...Right now, with this crop of lunatics in our government there is NO working with the political opposition.

Democrats have chosen the Cloward/Piven path of destruction to rebuild, and Conservative have chosen to resist that...

So, as President Biden gives his political speech tonight, and regardless of what he said when he was inaugurated of being a "uniter", now a short 18 months later is calling half the country "semi fascists" is nothing but cheap polarizing of this country, and I fear he doesn't know how to stop...

Well, you got me there....I'm old enough to remember a time when Democrats weren't so disconnected from reality in this nation...When both sides considered getting some of what they wanted was good enough to work together...Right now, with this crop of lunatics in our government there is NO working with the political opposition.

Democrats have chosen the Cloward/Piven path of destruction to rebuild, and Conservative have chosen to resist that...

So, as President Biden gives his political speech tonight, and regardless of what he said when he was inaugurated of being a "uniter", now a short 18 months later is calling half the country "semi fascists" is nothing but cheap polarizing of this country, and I fear he doesn't know how to stop...
yeh, I remember when dimrats did have some .. or seemed to have some.. principles. But as you say, they are (my words) certifiably insane now.

Are you going to watch the speech? I think i will wait and watch the commentators' comments on it... the poor things.. but they are paid to torment themselves.. LOL

yeh, I remember when dimrats did have some .. or seemed to have some.. principles. But as you say, they are (my words) certifiably insane now.

Are you going to watch the speech? I think i will wait and watch the commentators' comments on it... the poor things.. but they are paid to torment themselves.. LOL
No, I don't need to hear him lecture....I'll catch the highlights on the news tomorrow...

No, I don't need to hear him lecture....I'll catch the highlights on the news tomorrow...
I don't mind being lectured. I just don't want to be lectured by someone is sold out to the devil. And if you don't believe in the devil by this point in the admin... something aint right, jus aint right

Since trump is a criminal, a LifeLong ConMan, that is NOT the guy I want.
We saw this mistake for 4 years.

But keep pretending that trump is "COOL" in some way.
did Trump have his son take a job in Ukraine in energy for millions of bucks despite having no experience and then give 10% of all his take to him?

did Trump have his son sell his soul to commie China and give him a % of that also?

did Trump tell the leader of a country that if one of its prosecutors didn't back off in his investigation of his son's fake business, he would withhold millions in tax dollars to that country?

and I could go on and on and on... ad nauseum

What I don't get is why i haven't heard on the news (not that I can watch news 24/7 or anything) a lawyer say this.. that since the warrant is unlawful, um..

End of Story

And they have used this "fruit of the poisonous tree" saying RE other legal cases...

Another thing is this:

Why isn't Trump asking for a change of venue, assuming anything goes to court? DC votes 95% or more for demonrats

did Trump have his son take a job in Ukraine in energy for millions of bucks despite having no experience and then give 10% of all his take to him?
R-------E--A----------------C------------------------H
All lies.
This 10% Bullshit.......LOLLOOLL

Show us the link/proof of this 10% Claim.

did Trump tell the leader of a country that if one of its prosecutors didn't back off in his investigation of his son's fake business, he would withhold millions in tax dollars to that country?
It's possible that you could be duped by Rudy, but it's Rudy.
C'mon man, this firing of Shokin was a EU thing.
rudy spun the LIE about it being a bribe.

Find me any news source that supports Rudy's claim.

It's possible that you could be duped by Rudy, but it's Rudy.
C'mon man, this firing of Shokin was a EU thing.
rudy spun the LIE about it being a bribe.

Find me any news source that supports Rudy's claim.
I'll believe others, thank you... Liberals lie all the time so really, there's no reason to believe them..

And I didn't get that info from Rudy... sorry to disappoint

:rolleyes:

So why is the warrant unlawful?

The Trump case is a lawyers paradise, so many fine points to argue...

Again, I refer everyone to the Mapp decision--SCOTUS

They should have gone after Trump a LONG LONG time ago if he had documents that belong to the govt. They didn't.

Too bad for them, I say
They've started going after him the day that clerks at the National Archive realized the hadn't received all records they were supposed to. That was in mid-2021. They've. been going back and forth trying to get the documents. One of his attornies is gonna be charged with pujury for lying in an sworn affadavit that they had handed over all documents that had.

The National Archives were the ones who requested DOJ involvement after a year of Trump refusing to hand over everything..

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Poor, poor Alan :itsok:
Alan Dershowitz became one of the most famous lawyers in America by representing high-profile clients such as Jeffrey Epstein, Mike Tyson, and O. J. Simpson, and enmeshing himself in political debates on subjects such as torture and the Israeli occupation. (He has defended both.) In recent years, however, his career has taken even more controversial turns, notably his public campaign against the Mueller investigation and his decision to join President Trump’s legal team. In 2019, Connie Bruck profiled Dershowitz for The New Yorker, and looked into allegations that he had sexually abused Virginia Giuffre, who was trafficked by Epstein. (Dershowitz denies the accusations.)

Dershowitz has lately been going on television and Twitter to discuss cancel culture, specifically how he has been shunned on Martha’s Vineyard, his longtime summer getaway.

• Love
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back