".. lying to the American people".. (press secretary Karine" "ignorant claim" [aka LIE] RE illegals walking across border)

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

I totally take back anything "nice" I said about this witch (I said I preferred her over the Zuckerberg-look-alike Psaki).

Karine JP decided to double down on the lying. She told another lie besides the one about "no one is walking across the border" (!!). There was another one mentioned on Fox last night (Newt Gingrich called the dishonesty "astonishing") but it escapes me at this time what that was.

Oh, yeh, I now recall. It was on the same topic. She said the border is secure!!

:uhoh3:

Time for Abbott to send some illegals her way

It was in her binder and she's too vapid to deviate into reality.....It's the peril of affirmative action hiring on full display.

I demand that the soulless ginger return.....At least you could hate her with a bit of respect for she snarky comments she made....Little Miss Scissor Me Timbers is completely out of her depth.

It was in her binder and she's too vapid to deviate into reality.....It's the peril of affirmative action hiring on full display.

I demand that the soulless ginger return.....At least you could hate her with a bit of respect for she snarky comments she made....Little Miss Scissor Me Timbers is completely out of her depth.
who the hell is Ginger?

and frankly, I don't like any of them

They are all the same bc they are all LIARS

who the hell is Ginger?

and frankly, I don't like any of them

They are all the same bc they are all LIARS
press-secretary-jen-psaki-1.jpg

I totally take back anything "nice" I said about this witch (I said I preferred her over the Zuckerberg-look-alike Psaki).

Karine JP decided to double down on the lying. She told another lie besides the one about "no one is walking across the border" (!!). There was another one mentioned on Fox last night (Newt Gingrich called the dishonesty "astonishing") but it escapes me at this time what that was.

Oh, yeh, I now recall. It was on the same topic. She said the border is secure!!

They keep putting this completely dishonest narrative out there knowing their surrogate propaganda machine--some call it the MSM--will dutifully report it and those who get their news ONLY from that propaganda machine will dutifully believe it and repeat it.

The ONLY way they can win given their destructive and completely indefensible policies and agenda is by lying to the people. Unfortunately it works for them far too often.

I don't know if she is affirmative action or not

evidence?

I don't like assuming facts not in evidence

Regardless, she is a lying hack..

She doesn't have to tell the truth.
Only rarely is she questioned by the press corp.
She knows they have the Democrats back 110%.
The border issues are not even in the same building as these people. They don't care.

They keep putting this completely dishonest narrative out there knowing their surrogate propaganda machine--some call it the MSM--will dutifully report it and those who get their news ONLY from that propaganda machine will dutifully believe it and repeat it.

The ONLY way they can win given their destructive and completely indefensible policies and agenda is by lying to the people. Unfortunately it works for them far too often.
i could have written this myself

for some reason (gee, don't know what the reason is..) I think of the Search option on the internet

As soon as you type in some topic, doesn't matter what it is, you get all these options, so called

you get a plethora of LIBERAL sites!

Too bad if you are not a liberal. Frotunately, we informed conservatives know to type in Newsmax along with the topic or some other conservative site. But if a person is young, inexperienced w/ how Search works (doesn't work..), that person is in for some serious indoctrination!

People should vote against libs for that reason alone.. but as you say

Unfortunately it works for them far too often

i could have written this myself

for some reason (gee, don't know what the reason is..) I think of the Search option on the internet

As soon as you type in some topic, doesn't matter what it is, you get all these options, so called

you get a plethora of LIBERAL sites!

Too bad if you are not a liberal. Frotunately, we informed conservatives know to type in Newsmax along with the topic or some other conservative site. But if a person is young, inexperienced w/ how Search works (doesn't work..), that person is in for some serious indoctrination!

People should vote against libs for that reason alone.. but as you say

Unfortunately it works for them far too often
That's the other problem. Not only have the leftists thoroughly infiltrated and mostly control government, the media, social media, scientific organizations, large corporations, education, and even many religious organizations, they control the largest and most popular search engines and are able to at least partially control what people will see when they use them.

It puts the general public at a huge disadvantage when the deep state does not want the public to know the whole truth about something.

And because of the heavy censorship, people who do not know how to get past the censors to get to other information, and that would be most people, they often have no clue what is actually happening in situations like the border chaos and crisis. So when the Administration tells them the border is controlled and there is no problem, the people believe them.

And on message board and social media and other public forums, the trolls are well organized and work together en masse to blow smoke, obscure, divert, suppress, or otherwise drown out any honest information that the government or leftists do not want the people to have.

That's the other problem. Not only have the leftists thoroughly infiltrated and mostly control government, the media, social media, scientific organizations, large corporations, education, and even many religious organizations, they control the largest and most popular search engines and are able to at least partially control what people will see when they use them.

It puts the general public at a huge disadvantage when the deep state does not want the public to know the whole truth about something.

And because of the heavy censorship, people who do not know how to get past the censors to get to other information, and that would be most people, they often have no clue what is actually happening in situations like the border chaos and crisis. So when the Administration tells them the border is controlled and there is no problem, the people believe them.

And on message board and social media and other public forums, the trolls are well organized and work together en masse to blow smoke, obscure, divert, suppress, or otherwise drown out any honest information that the government or leftists do not want the people to have.
Sometimes I wonder: why do they do this? Why do they go to all this trouble to suppress the opinions or views or FACTS out there?

I mean, why does Truth scare them? Why does the American way of the First Amendment terrify them?

On some level, i don't get it... I know they want to control everyone... But it seems there may be more to it than that?

:dunno:

Sometimes I wonder: why do they do this? Why do they go to all this trouble to suppress the opinions or views or FACTS out there?

I mean, why does Truth scare them? Why does the American way of the First Amendment terrify them?

On some level, i don't get it... I know they want to control everyone... But it seems there may be more to it than that?

:dunno:
It isn't that the truth 'scares them' I think. The leftist vision is some kind of fuzzy New World Order utopia in which everybody shares and shares alike, thinks, believes, speak, agree in unison, and work together for the common good. They truly believe that this will produce prosperity and peace for all. In order to accomplish that they must destroy all heretics and suppress/forbid any other point of view.

The Patriot understanding of history that disputes all of that and reveals the almost 100% negative consequences except for those in power. . .
. . . that promotes individual thought, belief, liberty, choices, options, opportunity as the best hope for the good of humankind, is antithesis to that.

So, last night the President declared all Patriots 'terrorists' 'enemies of the state' 'threats to democracy' and laid blame for every one of his failed initiatives and destructive policies on us. He effectively declared us targets for the worst the left can do to us.

And the media who are pawns of that deep state initiative will dutifully keep suppressing our message any way they can and will promote the agenda and methods of the left who intend to dominate us.

-

It isn't that the truth 'scares them' I think. The leftist vision is some kind of fuzzy New World Order utopia in which everybody shares and shares alike, thinks, believes, speak, agree in unison, and work together for the common good. They truly believe that this will produce prosperity and peace for all. In order to accomplish that they must destroy all heretics and suppress/forbid any other point of view.

The Patriot understanding of history that disputes all of that and reveals the almost 100% negative consequences except for those in power. . .
. . . that promotes individual thought, belief, liberty, choices, options, opportunity as the best hope for the good of humankind, is antithesis to that.

So, last night the President declared all Patriots 'terrorists' 'enemies of the state' 'threats to democracy' and laid blame for every one of his failed initiatives and destructive policies on us. He effectively declared us targets for the worst the left can do to us.

And the media who are pawns of that deep state initiative will dutifully keep suppressing our message any way they can and will promote the agenda and methods of the left who intend to dominate us.

-
well, I actually knew this

But... OK, now that I htink about it, I guess what my problems is in understanding or attempting to understand their insanity is.. I just don't see how they can think like this, assuming it involves thinking.. which they do not seem capable of. . I mean, how can they believe that tearing things down to rebuild again makes any sense? How can they think that everything that now exists is BAD or worthless?

I guess that's where I fail in understanding them.. Nothing they do makes sense to logical people.. And you don't have to have a Master's in Logic to worry about such things as:

Are we ready for all electric cars?

I mean who says we are ready... ? Elon Musk is not in favor of ditching gas powered cars! But they... they make no sense.. and this is just an example of one way they are certifiable.

the border policy or lack thereof... This is a good example of how crazy they are. How Utopian is that? If they want a Utopia, it seems the absolute last thing they would want is for a bunch of literally unwashed masses of strangers , some with nothing but crime on their minds, to come illegally into this country (that they want to transform into some kind of Utopia)

So I am right back to my original head scratching..

it works for the low info folks.. but there appear to be plenty of those... o_O

well, I actually knew this

But... OK, now that I htink about it, I guess what my problems is in understanding or attempting to understand their insanity is.. I just don't see how they can think like this, assuming it involves thinking.. which they do not seem capable of. . I mean, how can they believe that tearing things down to rebuild again makes any sense? How can they think that everything that now exists is BAD or worthless?

I guess that's where I fail in understanding them.. Nothing they do makes sense to logical people.. And you don't have to have a Master's in Logic to worry about such things as:

Are we ready for all electric cars?

I mean who says we are ready... ? Elon Musk is not in favor of ditching gas powered cars! But they... they make no sense.. and this is just an example of one way they are certifiable.

the border policy or lack thereof... This is a good example of how crazy they are. How Utopian is that? If they want a Utopia, it seems the absolute last thing they would want is for a bunch of literally unwashed masses of strangers , some with nothing but crime on their minds, to come illegally into this country (that they want to transform into some kind of Utopia)

So I am right back to my original head scratching..
I honestly do understand where you're coming from and share your bewilderment re how leftists come to think and believe as they do. I am exposed to as much leftist dogma and propaganda as they are, but I was also capable of seeing how it doesn't hold up in the light of historical experience, logic, reason, hard facts. But those who embrace that particular ideology are as fanatical about it as any religious cult or flat Earth society that strains at gnats to justify its beliefs.

Almost to a man/woman, they are incapable of articulating a rationale for their beliefs. But they are quickly willing to demonize, cancel, hurt, terrorize, penalize, threaten, destroy anybody who presumes to challenge them with real facts and information.

But they call US the terrorists, anti-Americans, threats to democracy and all that.

Forum List

Back