AZ. Is Leading the Way

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
This state is in the forefront of taking America back for Americans. They are tired of the blatant abuse of power we are seeing.

The Arizona Legislative District 3 Republicans voted to censure the FBI with overwhelming support days after the highly politicized and unprecedented raid of President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home.

The resolution by LD 3 Republicans rejects the “questionable and unsubstantiated” raid and calls on the State of Arizona to “stop cooperation with the FBI,” beginning with the cessation of FBI operations in Maricopa County, Arizona.

Good for them.

So they've moved on from election denial to a matter in another state that they have no power or control over? :)
Seriously, what's in the water in AZ?..oh wait..running out of water.

Good luck with ceasing federal operations in Maricopa....that'll turn out well. :auiqs.jpg:

So they've moved on from election denial to a matter in another state that they have no power or control over? :)
Seriously, what's in the water in AZ?..oh wait..running out of water.

Good luck with ceasing federal operations in Maricopa....that'll turn out well. :auiqs.jpg:
They want to stay attached to America while cherry-picking what they'll participate in.

If they don't want to be Americans, they should separate. Call their new country Trump, or some popular White Nationalist phrase.

This state is in the forefront of taking America back for Americans. They are tired of the blatant abuse of power we are seeing.

The Arizona Legislative District 3 Republicans voted to censure the FBI with overwhelming support days after the highly politicized and unprecedented raid of President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home.

The resolution by LD 3 Republicans rejects the “questionable and unsubstantiated” raid and calls on the State of Arizona to “stop cooperation with the FBI,” beginning with the cessation of FBI operations in Maricopa County, Arizona.

Good for them.

you wonder who all had an involvement in the 2020 steal and the illegal shenanigans in AZ...

I heard that the Chinese shipped in blank ballots..(mostly in GA?). I have not heard much about that since I first heard of it so who knows, but at this juncture, nothing surprises me at all... The Theft is something that happens in non-democratic countries not founded (as the US was) on Christian principles..

sick stuff

• Banned
you wonder who all had an involvement in the 2020 steal and the illegal shenanigans in AZ...

I heard that the Chinese shipped in blank ballots..(mostly in GA?). I have not heard much about that since I first heard of it so who knows, but at this juncture, nothing surprises me at all... The Theft is something that happens in non-democratic countries not founded (as the US was) on Christian principles..

sick stuff
Dominion refused to tell anyone what was in those boxes from China. I wonder why?

They want to stay attached to America while cherry-picking what they'll participate in.

If they don't want to be Americans, they should separate. Call their new country Trump, or some popular White Nationalist phrase.
Arizona is going to be a waterless convection oven inside of 20 years. Well, at least the Phoenix-Tucson area will be.
They can build a wall around it. :)

Your usual bullshit. White supremacy is not the problem. The corrupt FBI telling people it is a problem is the problem. That fact has been exposed by whistle blowers. You know the peiople who caused an impeachment but now now for some reason are not to be listened to.

You should not talk about Americans because you are not one at all, hack.

Good for them.

Lol, it's awesome to see the retard repugs protect the biggest loser on the planet. Let's look at Trumps lie on this single subject. First his lawyers sign an affidavit saying all docs have been returned. Oh some one snitches that they have not been. Uh,oh. FBi goes and retrieves them. Uh,oh the FBI planted them. Uh, oh there is video proof they did not plant them. Uh, oh. Oh, Trumpy boy declassified them. Oh, no that's not how declassified works. Further more all docs must be kept for record classified or not. Uh,oh. Now the documents are mine nit yours, lol ya know under the Dibbs rule! Hilarious. Then it's all just a wich hunt illegal warrent. Uh, oh all lawful channels were followed for obtaining a warrant. Uh, oh it's a with hunt performed by the director of the FBI Director that Trump himself appointed. Can't get more Hilarious? Oh yes it can. Next Lindsey Graham comes on the scene. If you indict Trump there will be blood on the streets. Uh, oh every one says bring it on. Then Lindsey back tracks his shit but we all heard it. Now the retard repugs censure the FBI. Basically amounting to don't listen to them they mean. All the while Trumpy boy who does nothing but lie and really poorly changing the story how many times now drags an entire states republican party into retard village with him.. what a bunch of retards.. hilarious I mean ya think they would have learned from all the retards sitting in jail because of Jan 6th. Lol. You know the deal where it went from fight like he'll hang Mike Peence to "oh no that was antifa" to " Oh no that was the FBI( lol remember that organization headed up by Trump's hand pick director) to those are political prisoners. Lol cone see the freek show the retard repugs have become. God I love ridiculing those ass hats. TO DUCKING HILARIOUS.

Lol, it's awesome to see the retard repugs protect the biggest loser on the planet. Let's look at Trumps lie on this single subject. First his lawyers sign an affidavit saying all docs have been returned. Oh some one snitches that they have not been. Uh,oh. FBi goes and retrieves them. Uh,oh the FBI planted them. Uh, oh there is video proof they did not plant them. Uh, oh. Oh, Trumpy boy declassified them. Oh, no that's not how declassified works. Further more all docs must be kept for record classified or not. Uh,oh. Now the documents are mine nit yours, lol ya know under the Dobbs rule! Hilarious. Then it's all just a wich hunt illegal warrent. Uh, oh all lawful channels were followed for obtaining a warrant. Uh, oh it's a with hunt performed by the director of the FBI Director that Trump himself appointed. Can't get more Hilarious? Oh yes it can. Next Lindsey Graham comes on the scene. If you indict Trump there will be blood on the streets. Uh, oh every one says bring it on. Then Lindsey back tracks his shit but we all heard it. Now the retard repugs censure the FBI. Basically amounting to don't listen to them they mean. All the while Trumpy boy who does nothing but lie and really poorly changing the story how many times now drags an entire states republican party into retard village with him.. what a bunch of retards.. hilarious I mean ya think they would have learned from all the retards sitting in jail because of Jan 6th. Lol. You know the deal where it went from fight like he'll hang Mike Peence to "oh no that was antifa" to " Oh no that was the FBI( lol remember that organization headed up by Trump's hand pick director) to those are political prisoners. Lol cone see the freek show the retard repugs have become. God I love ridiculously those ass hats. TO DUCKING HILARIOUS.
TLDR. Coming from you any more than a sentence is not worth reading.

god damn you just throw up bullshit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back