Fruit of the Poisonous Tree.. Warrant for raid was un-Constitutional so all this other jibber jabber doesn't amount to anything

I have seen this guy (former fbi) on Fox News before, but am still watching this particular video. However, he makes a point (or alludes to that point) in the beginning of it that I have been thinking about RE this Trump-raid thing, namely that if a search warrant is not done properly, then any "evidence" collected (using the term loosely, to be sure) is inadmissible.

End of Story, it would seem. All this other talk about how the documents were Classified or not or how Trump as president had the right to de-Classify and blah blah blah.. all seem entirely MOOT in light of the aforementioned.
In your world of magical thinking. Carry on.

But they've already spent half a decade trying to taint the Trump brand. They have the single-minded dedication of an ant hill.
Trump's brand is Mafia, himself, and to use the shit out of you, then it's fuck you.

I have seen this guy (former fbi) on Fox News before, but am still watching this particular video. However, he makes a point (or alludes to that point) in the beginning of it that I have been thinking about RE this Trump-raid thing, namely that if a search warrant is not done properly, then any "evidence" collected (using the term loosely, to be sure) is inadmissible.

End of Story, it would seem. All this other talk about how the documents were Classified or not or how Trump as president had the right to de-Classify and blah blah blah.. all seem entirely MOOT in light of the aforementioned.
This is all about discouraging the MAGA vote.
It isn't working.

Garland looks like something you'd see in a horror film..

just being honest.. dude looks like a zombie
Yeah, I hear ya…I don’t place opinions on looks, but actions…Trump so broke the lib establishment that they’ve abandon principles…Garland was considered a very smart jurist at one time, this appointment has exposed him….thank the republicans for avoiding that man for SCOTUS.

Admissibility refers to evidence in a trial…this stalinist raid, like Vance in NY, the Jan 6 committee, the Atl hoax, mueller aren’t designed to go to trial…everyone knows trump did nothing illegal…these are stalinist purges to try and harm political rivals

So now the argument is “yea he had illegal shit but I think the warrant to find that illegal shit is suspect”? Damn. Have some pride in your arguments guys. That’s pitiful.

So now the argument is “yea he had illegal shit but I think the warrant to find that illegal shit is suspect”? Damn. Have some pride in your arguments guys. That’s pitiful.
that’s not what the OP said at all

Garland looks like something you'd see in a horror film..

just being honest.. dude looks like a zombie
Him and Fauci are aged nerd bombs who hated humanity from childhood years and have been extracting retaliation

Yeah, I hear ya…I don’t place opinions on looks, but actions…Trump so broke the lib establishment that they’ve abandon principles…Garland was considered a very smart jurist at one time, this appointment has exposed him….thank the republicans for avoiding that man for SCOTUS.
I agree

except for.. lib... abandon principles.. You can't abandon something you never had

Forum List

Back