Former Pfizer Chief Science Officer Thinks It May be Booster Shots Which Initiate "Depopulation"

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Below: Dr. Mike Yeadon resume synopsis. LinkedIn profile

1638834323711.png

There being immunologically no need or justification for 3rd & subsequent vaccines (booster, top-up, variant) the fact that they’re imminently to be administered to people en masse should send alarm bells ringing loudly.

Biotechnology has awesome power but it can very easily be misused. I am of the view that 3rd & subsequent vaccines may be used to initiate depopulation.

View attachment 572606

I thought this looked shady a.f.

It's conspiracy kook site.

View attachment 572606

Sounds like more Highwire and Del Bigtree's pseudo-science conspiracy theory crap to me.

Had the first shot and lived.
Had the second shot and lived.
Had the (first) booster shot and lived.
Had Covid and it was mild and quickly past.
If the vaccines are intended to depopulate then they're just like the rest of Regime Xidens efforts -----

FAILED!

Had the first shot and lived.
Had the second shot and lived.
Had the (first) booster shot and lived.
Had Covid and it was mild and quickly past.
If the vaccines are intended to depopulate then they're just like the rest of Regime Xidens efforts -----

FAILED!

To be clear, I'm not saying the vaccine is intended to depopulate, but the mere fact that you have not experienced any adverse effects from the vaccine does not mean that you aren't going to in the future.

It has always been the case that the greatest risk presented by these vaccines is the potential for antibody mediated enhancement, aka antibody dependent enhancement ("ADE").

It is WAY too early into the use of these vaccines to rule out the potential for occurrence of ADE. It typically takes years of testing vaccines against exposure to numerous viral variants to determine if ADE is a risk, and to identify the specific ADE mechanism (macrophagic, etc).

If you think this isn't a real risk, allow me to point out the following research paper that underscores the concern about the unprecedented masking of this risk with the Covid vaccines all the way back to the informed consent disclosures for trial participants. This, from my perspective, is one of the major red flags about this whole mass vaccine campaign. If not for my background in microbiology, I'd be just as oblivious to this as most people are.

Excerpt:

"COVID‐19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralising antibodies may sensitise vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated. Vaccines for SARS, MERS and RSV have never been approved, and the data generated in the development and testing of these vaccines suggest a serious mechanistic concern: that vaccines designed empirically using the traditional approach (consisting of the unmodified or minimally modified coronavirus viral spike to elicit neutralising antibodies), be they composed of protein, viral vector, DNA or RNA and irrespective of delivery method, may worsen COVID‐19 disease via antibody‐dependent enhancement (ADE). This risk is sufficiently obscured in clinical trial protocols and consent forms for ongoing COVID‐19 vaccine trials that adequate patient comprehension of this risk is unlikely to occur, obviating truly informed consent by subjects in these trials."

He isn't the only one. A former CEO of Pfizer said the same thing. And one of the pioneers of mRNA has said the same thing.
Why insist that newborns and children who have a 99.997 survival rate be injected with this serum?
Why is the whole world using the same serum?

When you get a vaccine, you expect to NOT get the illness you were vaccinated against. Polio for example. Since that can't be said of the vaccine they are forcing on us now, the CDC simply removed that part of the definition.

Why has no one asked just what functions we sent this killer to Wuhan to gain...

It's not doing a very good job at it. Especially when you factor in Mexicans and blacks, those people breed like rabbits.

However many covid killed blacks and Mexicans will make up for it in 2 years.

"COVID‐19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralising antibodies may sensitise vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated.

in other words, 'effin' with one's immunological system via mrna is a world of difference than having a specific antigen introduced to it

ergo, the defining point of the vaccine definition....

which mrna is not

~S~

He isn't the only one. A former CEO of Pfizer said the same thing. And one of the pioneers of mRNA has said the same thing.
Why insist that newborns and children who have a 99.997 survival rate be injected with this serum?
Why is the whole world using the same serum?

When you get a vaccine, you expect to NOT get the illness you were vaccinated against. Polio for example. Since that can't be said of the vaccine they are forcing on us now, the CDC simply removed that part of the definition.

Why has no one asked just what functions we sent this killer to Wuhan to gain...
Bingo!

When the truth finally comes out and Fauci has to make a statement...that statement will be:

Hey. no one forced you into taking that shot. You lined up in your own free will.

Forum List

Back