Sidney Powell on Fox RE vote integrity, ballots all for Biden.. etc

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

I have not seen this whole video. As per usual, I don't have a lot of time for internet (wish I did). But it was interesting just finding this video... When you Search S.. Powell u get all the liberal media folks and not fox, so you always have to type in Fox or Newsmax or OANN

sheez... tiresome as hell

OK... Sorry, I think this is months-old news? I am checking, but there IS a recent story in the news on how Powell raised $14 million for vote integrity issues.. and again, all u get if you're not careful is lib news aka lying on this story... so maybe I need to find the up to date version of the story... I'll be back soon (doesn't help that Fox Business does not put a date on old videos)

OK, it's a year old, the video but again, there is a NEW story on Powell and $$ she raised for this issue.. guess I will have to look further for a reliable news outlet on that one

Powell is a crazy liar. That's all anyone really needs to know about her.
that'ss funny... i didn't see anything there or in more recent news about her being a liar...

oh that'ss right... I'm dealing with a lib....

a lib calling someone a liar is like.. well, we think of pots and kettles, don't we?

that'ss funny... i didn't see anything there or in more recent news about her being a liar...

oh that'ss right... I'm dealing with a lib....

a lib calling someone a liar is like.. well, we think of pots and kettles, don't we?
Sidney Powell admitted in court that no reasonable person would conclude that her statements were truly statements of fact.

I have not seen this whole video. As per usual, I don't have a lot of time for internet (wish I did). But it was interesting just finding this video... When you Search S.. Powell u get all the liberal media folks and not fox, so you always have to type in Fox or Newsmax or OANN

sheez... tiresome as hell

OK... Sorry, I think this is months-old news? I am checking, but there IS a recent story in the news on how Powell raised $14 million for vote integrity issues.. and again, all u get if you're not careful is lib news aka lying on this story... so maybe I need to find the up to date version of the story... I'll be back soon (doesn't help that Fox Business does not put a date on old videos)

OK, it's a year old, the video but again, there is a NEW story on Powell and $$ she raised for this issue.. guess I will have to look further for a reliable news outlet on that one
5216721cf152d.jpeg

Forum List

Back