for those who do not believe in god.......

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Oct 28, 2004
california
when you die......and you discover there is a god.......what will you do........

will you beg for forgivness or stand by your principals and go to hell......

How does one beg to God? Is he a bearded giant sitting in a big golden throne on a cloudtop? Can one even kneel on a cloudtop in heaven? Or is he just a big radiant mass in this sort of vortex place where you're floating... I dunno guys, I'm having problems visualizing the whole scenario. Does he speak English? I'm perfectly bilingual, do you guys think I'll be able to press 2 for Spanish version too? And how's his schedule? Lots of people are dying all the time, when's he gonna get to me?

Most of all, don't we all just chill in the grave EITHER WAY until judgment day comes? *Shrugs* I dunno, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. I wonder if he's got time to answer to all my questions, and I expect a fair trial. Anybody know if he uses civil law or common law? Maybe he'll just give me 5 in purgatory and let me off in Limbo.

When I meet God I will apologize for all of my failings. I hope I can still go to heaven.

What principles?
Am I going to still believe there's no God if I'm staring him in the face?
If that's your question then my answer is no.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XFGrQMD6Uqc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XFGrQMD6Uqc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

when you die......and you discover there is a god.......what will you do........

Why would someone who does not beleive in God go to hell for standing up for their principles? . . . after all, Satanists believe in God.

Why would someone who does not beleive in God go to hell for standing up for their principles? . . . after all, Satanists believe in God.

Not necessarily.

Modern satanism can in general be categorized under two broad (sometimes overlapping) types: Theistic Satanism and Atheistic Satanism. Theistic Satanists venerate Satan as a supernatural deity, whom some consider to be entirely benevolent. In contrast, Atheistic Satanists[1] are atheists and regard Satan as merely symbolic of certain human traits.
Satanism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Atheistic Satanists often define their philosophy by their opposition to the principles of Christianity. They believe in revenge, seeking knowledge, and seeking pleasure.

Last edited:
i think i would be too full of questions for the first hundred years....i.e...why the fuck would anyone make a small space like the capital of 3 major religions? are you just not a good planner? why would you be so shallow that you would pick one child as your favorite over all others? why is benny hinn still alive but jessicia lundsford is not? isn't it lonely pretending to be the only god? why did you feel the need to set yourself apart from your peers? i could just go on and on...

i believe you do not go to hell...nor heaven....only back to life if you wish

i think i would be too full of questions for the first hundred years....i.e...why the fuck would anyone make a small space like the capital of 3 major religions? are you just not a good planner? why would you be so shallow that you would pick one child as your favorite over all others? why is benny hinn still alive but jessicia lundsford is not? isn't it lonely pretending to be the only god? why did you feel the need to set yourself apart from your peers? i could just go on and on...

i believe you do not go to hell...nor heaven....only back to life if you wish

You'd book Him for "60 Minutes" bones? :lol:

That would be a ratings winner :D

Hey whatsername, that Barbara sheila, eat your microphone girlie! :lol:

Not necessarily.

Modern satanism can in general be categorized under two broad (sometimes overlapping) types: Theistic Satanism and Atheistic Satanism. Theistic Satanists venerate Satan as a supernatural deity, whom some consider to be entirely benevolent. In contrast, Atheistic Satanists[1] are atheists and regard Satan as merely symbolic of certain human traits.
Satanism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Atheistic Satanists often define their philosophy by their opposition to the principles of Christianity. They believe in revenge, seeking knowledge, and seeking pleasure.
Oh fuck! Lolsome. In an effort to get a rise out of Christian fundamentalists (and ride the free advertising media wave of self righteouos and hysterical Christian indignation) some anti-fundamentalist retards adopt the patently retarded strategy of asserting that atheists are Satanists by inventing (out of thin fucking air) and then selling, the riotously self-contradictory notion of . . . and I can't beleive any thoughtful individual would buy into this hilarious notion . . . "Atheistic Satanism." :clap2::rofl::clap2::rofl:

You can declare yourself a mammalian bumble bee, and you can get those who beleive in magical animals (like the pegasus, the minotaur, the unicorn, etc) to agree with you--but amongst those of us who are interested in the real world, if you're a bumble bee, you're not a mammal; and if you're a mammal, you're not a bumble bee. I'm sorry LiveUninhibited, actual Satanists neccessarily worship Satan, believe in God, and are neccessarily NOT atheists.

But that's all beside the actual point, right? A point you'd rather not explore, I'm wagering.
Why would someone who does not believe in God go to hell for standing up for their principles?
What principle is it EXACTLY, that an atheist holds that is so repugnant to God, that in His infinite mercy and Divine <LOL>Justice</LOL>, He would sentence that person He loves sooooooooooooooooo dearly to Hell?

I'm waiting to find out what the rest of you think, I have my own suspicions regarding the faithful response, and if I'm right, my answer to Manu is that I'd stand for my principles, NOT beg for forgiveness, and be fine with Hell so long as this God in not involved with the place-- I think I'd rather not spend my eternity validating the faithful's douche-bag of a God.

Forum List

Back