For No Reason At All, Trump Wants Obama’s Half-Brother At Final Debate

President Barack Hussein Obama pegged Amnesty Don correct the first time with the "circus barker" moniker. The fool hasn't recovered from that name yet.

5806d5fb1a00008f205ba579.jpg

Malik Obama wants America to become great again by electing Donald Trump to succeed his half-brother, Barack.

Malik Obama came out as pro-Trump in July.

Donald Trump is easily triggered.

On the same day that President Barack Obama called on him to not whine so much about losing, the Republican nominee to succeed him in the White House responded by inviting his half-brother Malik to attend Wednesday’s third and final presidential debate in Las Vegas.

“I look very much forward to meeting and being with Malik,” Trump told The New York Post’s Page Six, which apparently landed the world exclusive. “He gets it far better than his brother.”

Barack Obama is not on the Democratic ticket in November, but somehow Trump thinks it’s a great strategy to use his half-brother as a prop against his actual rival,Hillary Clinton.

More: For No Reason At All, Trump Wants Obama’s Half-Brother At Final Debate

Wow, I'm sure this will really shake up Hillary. Actually, she probably thinks such childish desperation is funny as hell. Man-child Trump must have the thinnest skin in the world.
It is really weird. I don't get it.

Trump bringing Obama's half-brother to the debate as his guest

It's the man-child striking back at Obama - for this:

Obama Tells Trump: ‘Stop Whining’ About Mythical Voter Fraud

LOL I totally get it. Maybe you guys can figured it out eventually.

It isn't hard to figure out. It's all about Obama's whining comment about Trump earlier today.

Here's a little touch of reality for ya child, you don't get a visa and someone form Kenya to Las Vegas in a day.

You're right, but the debate isn't until tomorrow, and the thread was started yesterday.

I think 2 days is within reality for getting a visa to travel here if you already have a passport, even more so if you travel here regularly.

Malik Obama wants America to become great again by electing Donald Trump to succeed his half-brother, Barack.

On the same day that President Barack Obama called on him to not whine so much about losing, the Republican nominee to succeed him in the White House responded by inviting his half-brother Malik to attend Wednesday’s third and final presidential debate in Las Vegas.

“I look very much forward to meeting and being with Malik,” Trump told The New York Post’s Page Six, which apparently landed the world exclusive. “He gets it far better than his brother.”

Barack Obama is not on the Democratic ticket in November, but somehow Trump thinks it’s a great strategy to use his half-brother as a prop against his actual rival,Hillary Clinton.

Wow, I'm sure this will really shake up Hillary. Actually, she probably thinks such childish desperation is funny as hell. Man-child Trump must have the thinnest skin in the world.

Sure there's a reason, he can point and say even Mr. Obama supports me. Just that simple statement will make about 20 million regressive heads explode.
I think it's excellent news for Democrats that Crazy Donald is cozying up to a fan of Muammar Gaddafi, the ex-Libyan leader who was responsible for bombing an American commercial airliner.

LOL I totally get it. Maybe you guys can figured it out eventually.

It isn't hard to figure out. It's all about Obama's whining comment about Trump earlier today.

Here's a little touch of reality for ya child, you don't get a visa and someone form Kenya to Las Vegas in a day.

You're right, but the debate isn't until tomorrow, and the thread was started yesterday.

I think 2 days is within reality for getting a visa to travel here if you already have a passport, even more so if you travel here regularly.

I think you're forgetting the time difference, Kenya is 7 hours ahead of DC.

Sure there's a reason, he can point and say even Mr. Obama supports me. Just that simple statement will make about 20 million regressive heads explode.
I think it's excellent news for Democrats that Crazy Donald is cozying up to a fan of Muammar Gaddafi, the ex-Libyan leader who was responsible for bombing an American commercial airliner.

How can you support a dead man?

Show me where the word, "support," is in my post??

:cuckoo:

Bet you took the short bus to school, if you're a fan of someone, you support them. I guess they didn't teach about synonyms in your special ed class.

Bet you took the short bus to school, if you're a fan of someone, you support them. I guess they didn't teach about synonyms in your special ed class.
You mean like conservatives are fans of Ronald Reagan -- that means they support a dead man.

Seems that answers your question, how can you support a dead man?

Free Country , looks like the Trump can have anyone that he likes at the big show Lakhota .

The fact that libs are taking offense to this makes it worth it. Hillary started this business by choosing Mark Cuban in hopes of making Trump uncomfortable. Funny how they get upset when others follow their lead.

Free Country , looks like the Trump can have anyone that he likes at the big show Lakhota .

The fact that libs are taking offense to this makes it worth it. Hillary started this business by choosing Mark Cuban in hopes of making Trump uncomfortable. Funny how they get upset when others follow their lead.
Who's upset that Crazy Donald is bringing a Muammar Gaddafi fan to cheer for him?

You mean like conservatives are fans of Ronald Reagan -- that means they support a dead man.

Can't speak for other conservatives, I think Reagan compromised too much. He hired William Bennett to shut down the Dept of Education, and didn't get it done. Then there was allowing himself to be hoodwinked by regressives on amnesty and growing the government. He had his good points, but I would only rate him as good president, not a great one.

Can't speak for other conservatives, I think Reagan compromised too much. He hired William Bennett to shut down the Dept of Education, and didn't get it done. Then there was allowing himself to be hoodwinked by regressives on amnesty and growing the government. He had his good points, but I would only rate him as good president, not a great one.
LOLOL

Are you denying that conservatives are fans of Reagan's? That's not to say every conservative alive is, there are no absolutes... But in general....

I don't want him near the nuclear buttons.

181571_600.jpg

Funny how libs have no understanding of how things actually work. You guys must really think it's as easy as pushing a single button.

Just because Obama choose to do things on his own by going around congress doesn't mean that is standard procedure.

Hillary would be apt to leak enough information that another country could hack into our system.

LOLOL

Are you denying that conservatives are fans of Reagan's? That's not to say every conservative alive is, there are no absolutes... But in general....

Unlike you, I only speak for myself. You'll have to ask the others, I gave you my answer short bus.

LOLOL

Unlike you, I only speak for myself. You'll have to ask the others, I gave you my answer short bus.
That only reveals you are ignorant to the fact that many conservatives are Reagan fans.

Regardless, you answered your own question already.

Who's upset that Crazy Donald is bringing a Muammar Gaddafi fan to cheer for him?

Hmm, first there is an article with the headline saying that for no reason at all, Trump wants Obama's half brother at final debate. Then there is this thread with libs taking time to comment and bash Trump for this. You say you aren't upset, yet managed to squeeze two insults into your brief little reply.

Not caring or not being bothered would mean indifference. Instead, there are cheap shots, which indicate that Trump knows how to get under liberal's skin.

LOLOL

That only reveals you are ignorant to the fact that many conservatives are Reagan fans.

Regardless, you answered your own question already.
Wilfully ignorant.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Hmm, first there is an article with the headline saying that for no reason at all, Trump wants Obama's half brother at final debate. Then there is this thread with libs taking time to comment and bash Trump for this. You say you aren't upset, yet managed to squeeze two insults into your brief little reply.

Not caring or not being bothered would mean indifference. Instead, there are cheap shots, which indicate that Trump knows how to get under liberal's skin.
The article doesn't express anyone's upset and folks bashing Trump doesn't translate intto being upset either. Especially since it paints him as lacking maturity and stability, which plays directly into Hillary's hand. I suspect many on the left would be happy by this, not upset.

Forum List

Back