For No Reason At All, Trump Wants Obama’s Half-Brother At Final Debate

Bet you took the short bus to school, if you're a fan of someone, you support them. I guess they didn't teach about synonyms in your special ed class.
You mean like conservatives are fans of Ronald Reagan -- that means they support a dead man.

Seems that answers your question, how can you support a dead man?

Can't speak for other conservatives, I think Reagan compromised too much. He hired William Bennett to shut down the Dept of Education, and didn't get it done. Then there was allowing himself to be hoodwinked by regressives on amnesty and growing the government. He had his good points, but I would only rate him as good president, not a great one.
LOLOL

Are you denying that conservatives are fans of Reagan's? That's not to say every conservative alive is, there are no absolutes... But in general....

Unlike you, I only speak for myself. You'll have to ask the others, I gave you my answer short bus.
That only reveals you are ignorant to the fact that many conservatives are Reagan fans.

Regardless, you answered your own question already.

Nah, I doubt many conservatives are fanatical about much of anything, well, maybe about keeping the hildabitch out of the WH. Now move along shot bus.

5806d5fb1a00008f205ba579.jpg

Malik Obama wants America to become great again by electing Donald Trump to succeed his half-brother, Barack.

Malik Obama came out as pro-Trump in July.

Donald Trump is easily triggered.

On the same day that President Barack Obama called on him to not whine so much about losing, the Republican nominee to succeed him in the White House responded by inviting his half-brother Malik to attend Wednesday’s third and final presidential debate in Las Vegas.

“I look very much forward to meeting and being with Malik,” Trump told The New York Post’s Page Six, which apparently landed the world exclusive. “He gets it far better than his brother.”

Barack Obama is not on the Democratic ticket in November, but somehow Trump thinks it’s a great strategy to use his half-brother as a prop against his actual rival,Hillary Clinton.

More: For No Reason At All, Trump Wants Obama’s Half-Brother At Final Debate

Wow, I'm sure this will really shake up Hillary. Actually, she probably thinks such childish desperation is funny as hell. Man-child Trump must have the thinnest skin in the world.

There is a clear reason. Trump supporters love it. This election's going to come down to a contest between Trump and Hillary getting enough people to give a shit enough to show up at the polls to vote for them. Each has a zealous core then little enthusiasm after that. There is zero downside for him and it keep motivating his active followers

No pun intended, but having Obama's brother there supporting HIM instead of Hillary / Barry (Hillary's biggest fan) is a black eye to Barry and Hillary.

Me, I don't care. He's just another person supporting a candidate.

LOL I totally get it. Maybe you guys can figured it out eventually.

It isn't hard to figure out. It's all about Obama's whining comment about Trump earlier today.

Actually, it makes good sense from Trump's perspective.

First, he wants to tell the world that at least a few black people support him .. and the fact that almost half of Trump's black support is Obama's brother :0) Why not do it? :0)

Malik Obama wants America to become great again by electing Donald Trump to succeed his half-brother, Barack.

On the same day that President Barack Obama called on him to not whine so much about losing, the Republican nominee to succeed him in the White House responded by inviting his half-brother Malik to attend Wednesday’s third and final presidential debate in Las Vegas.

“I look very much forward to meeting and being with Malik,” Trump told The New York Post’s Page Six, which apparently landed the world exclusive. “He gets it far better than his brother.”

Barack Obama is not on the Democratic ticket in November, but somehow Trump thinks it’s a great strategy to use his half-brother as a prop against his actual rival,Hillary Clinton.

Wow, I'm sure this will really shake up Hillary. Actually, she probably thinks such childish desperation is funny as hell. Man-child Trump must have the thinnest skin in the world.
He must be hell if his invitation is skipped to someone's birthday party. Holy cow.

'For No Reason At All, Trump Wants Obama’s Half-Brother At Final Debate'

More Liberal Propaganda BULLSHIT! You know damn-well that if Hillary could get a Trump Brother, sister, of child sitting in her corner at the debate Libs would be claiming it was the biggest thing since the 2nd coming of Barry! Good grief.

Trump should bring bags of shit so people can smell what the DNC is doing to towns across the country

Trump is even willing to pay an airline ticket, just to have a black who may be on his side in the audience tonight...

Were I Hillary, I'd go up to Malik tonight, shake his hand, and say, "your brother sends his regards."

'For No Reason At All, Trump Wants Obama’s Half-Brother At Final Debate'

More Liberal Propaganda BULLSHIT! You know damn-well that if Hillary could get a Trump Brother, sister, of child sitting in her corner at the debate Libs would be claiming it was the biggest thing since the 2nd coming of Barry! Good grief.

No, Queasy, the entire stunt is stupid because OBAMA isn't running against Trump, Clinton is.

There's damn good reason to be there. He is a TRUMP SUPPORTER! :)

Hey Trump had to find Trump supporter who wasn't white to support Trump at the debate....and he finally found someone he knows actually is Kenyan.

Trump is even willing to pay an airline ticket, just to have a black who may be on his side in the audience tonight...

Were I Hillary, I'd go up to Malik tonight, shake his hand, and say, "your brother sends his regards."
and the DNC is too cheap to pay 20 bucks to dump their shit legally.
Who do you want as president

Yeah, dumb ass, "he has to go" to Africa "to find a" black on his side. The stupid is strong in this one ...

Yeah, dumb ass, "he has to go" to Africa "to find a" black on his side. The stupid is strong in this one ...

Hey, maybe Trump can get Malik to register and early vote for him.......and then, trump can have PROOF that the election is rigged......LOL

Trump is bringing Obama's half-brother because he has absolutely no class.

You don't see Clinton bringing the girls who were underaged when Pedophile Don burst into their dressing room to catch them naked.

You don't see Clinton bringing the woman Pedophile Don attempted to rape.

Because she has more class than that.

Being President requires a lot of class which Pedophile Don does not have.

Trump is bringing Obama's half-brother because he has absolutely no class.

You don't see Clinton bringing the girls who were underaged when Pedophile Don burst into their dressing room to catch them naked.

You don't see Clinton bringing the woman Pedophile Don attempted to rape.

Because she has more class than that.

Being President requires a lot of class which Pedophile Don does not have.
yeah Clinton is full of class. fucking dupe

Not to mention calling half the county deplorable. GTFO

Yeah no need to go to Africa to find a clown, he's got Rainman.

Forum List

Back