Florida Virus Cases Soar, Hospitals Near Last Summer's Peak

Ask someone who lives in Cape Coral if they like their "swamp land", Surada! That was swamp land that developers turned into house lots with miles of canals leading to the Gulf. It's one of the few places where someone can buy a house and dock a boat right in the backyard.

That's nice but they swindled out of state buyers for the previous 40 years.

That's nice but they swindled out of state buyers for the previous 40 years.
If you bought a piece of land in Cape Coral 40 years ago, Surada...you're thanking your lucky stars today! The former "swamp" is now very sought after and that small investment back then would be worth a lot of money today!

That is problematic. Was the cancer at the beginning stages and curable? Was the patient on his death bed with his organs shutting down? The CDC statistics didn't go through that much detail. So making a blanket assumption about the value of the entire CDC statistics is still disingenuous.
Problematic? That's a mild way of putting it! The truth is that the numbers the CDC gave us are total bullshit and you know it! People were listed as dying of Covid because the hospital got more Federal monies that way than if they died of cancer or heart attacks or strokes! That's not an "assumption" that's simple common sense!

Problematic? That's a mild way of putting it! The truth is that the numbers the CDC gave us are total bullshit and you know it! People were listed as dying of Covid because the hospital got more Federal monies that way than if they died of cancer or heart attacks or strokes! That's not an "assumption" that's simple common sense!
I was referring to your cancer example as problematic, not the CDC statistics. I made a good case that the CDC was not looking only for comorbidity. They were listing all medical information that was garnered whether or not it contributed to the cause of death. I firmly believe the Covid deniers are making it into something it is not.

It now seems that you are saying it's the hospitals that are behind scams. You should be concerned about hospital disinformation more than a CDC compilation. How would the CDC then be involved in this so-called scam?

For shame if hospitals are scamming the Feds. That would have to be investigated.

Not cherry picking. It's Reductio Ad Absurdum.

According to the CDC,
34.2 million Americans—just over 1 in 10—have diabetes. 88 million American adults—approximately 1 in 3—have prediabetes.
Do you not count 1/3 of the people? No doubt that is a large part of the 94%. I think what the CDC shows is that Americans are not healthy. If that's the case, Americans should want to be vaccinated. But there are a lot of sites that have convinced them not to because of the vast divide between the right and left.
Edit: See post #178 above.
No time for your nonsense.

I made a good case that the CDC was not looking only for comorbidity.
More fucking nonsense, moron. The CDC was looking for over inflated numbers to push their BS scamdemic narrative and that is why they lumped ALL comorbidities into the number of fatalities. Now stop with the circular bullshit and troll someone else. You have yet to make anything resembling a logical response.

More fucking nonsense, moron. The CDC was looking for over inflated numbers to push their BS scamdemic narrative and that is why they lumped ALL comorbidities into the number of fatalities. Now stop with the circular bullshit and troll someone else. You have yet to make anything resembling a logical response.
If you think the CDC took autopsy reports that did not list Covid as a causal connection, and purposely added it in you are seriously into conspiracy theories. What purpose would the CDC have in adding Covid to an acne diagnosis? You also think the hospitals weren't crowded with Covid patients? It's in the Florida local stations and newspapers.

You have been listening to the wrong media, and have been seriously gaslighted with conspiracy theories. So me bringing up facts turns me into a moron and troll? I think you ran out of arguments. Where do you get your stuff? QAnon? Alex Jones?

If you think the CDC took autopsy reports that did not list Covid as a causal connection
The terminal patients in Cuomo and Inslee's Long term death centers died WITH covid, not FROM covid, but they went down in your bullshit reporting as covid deaths--that is documented moron.
Covid to an acne diagnosis?
Who do you know that has ever died from acne, obtuse fuck.
It's in the Florida local stations and newspapers.
Apparently not--my relatives and a number of posters on this board have disagreed with this unsubstantiated bullshit.
Now take your ignorant bullshit down the road or you will be joining the ranks of the obtuse ignored.

I was referring to your cancer example as problematic, not the CDC statistics. I made a good case that the CDC was not looking only for comorbidity. They were listing all medical information that was garnered whether or not it contributed to the cause of death. I firmly believe the Covid deniers are making it into something it is not.

It now seems that you are saying it's the hospitals that are behind scams. You should be concerned about hospital disinformation more than a CDC compilation. How would the CDC then be involved in this so-called scam?

For shame if hospitals are scamming the Feds. That would have to be investigated.

It's not that the hospitals are scamming anyone, Wuwei...but you're naive if you don't know the same people that charge you $30 for an Advil when you're in the hospital aren't going to list Covid as one of the causes of death if it gets them more money!

And you're even MORE naive if you don't know that the CDC pushed those inflated numbers because it allowed them to shut down the country.

It's not that the hospitals are scamming anyone, Wuwei...but you're naive if you don't know the same people that charge you $30 for an Advil when you're in the hospital aren't going to list Covid as one of the causes of death if it gets them more money!

And you're even MORE naive if you don't know that the CDC pushed those inflated numbers because it allowed them to shut down the country.
Just say no to conspiracy bs.

Just say no to conspiracy bs.
Just say no to democrat/msm bs. The CDC themselves admitted that they counted ANY fatality which the victim had covid as a covid death. They also admitted that the actual count of covid-only fatalities was only 6% of what was reported. Politifact pretzel logic somehow sees that as not over reporting. Try again.

Well no one is crying wolf when the DOH is run by republican's and being reported here in Florida and you take the total from today and subtract from,the republican's reporting the number's, last Friday. Are you saying the very right wing government of Florida is lying? They probably are and it's probably more.
I have not seen anything from the government of Florida. Just reports from wokeists as to what is going on in Florida. Every woke media is screaming death and destruction. People I know IN Florida are amused. The photo of an overburdened Florida hospital turns out to be an old picture of a testing site.

It seems to be like California. Every thing the media transmits is a lie.

Just say no to democrat/msm bs. The CDC themselves admitted that they counted ANY fatality which the victim had covid as a covid death. They also admitted that the actual count of covid-only fatalities was only 6% of what was reported. Politifact pretzel logic somehow sees that as not over reporting. Try again.
The victim didn't have to have covid at all. In California Friday was adjustment day, all death certificates were recalled and the cause of death changed to covid. Overdoses, traffic collisions, even suicides were all covid.

The terminal patients in Cuomo and Inslee's Long term death centers died WITH covid, not FROM covid, but they went down in your bullshit reporting as covid deaths--that is documented moron.
If that's so, it is still not a big chunk of the 611 thousand deaths.
Who do you know that has ever died from acne, obtuse fuck.
C'mon that is a cheap troll trick purposefully misinterpreting what I'm saying. Is that the best you can muster? Jeez!
Apparently not--my relatives and a number of posters on this board have disagreed with this unsubstantiated bullshit.
Now take your ignorant bullshit down the road or you will be joining the ranks of the obtuse ignored.
OK. Fess up do you get your information from QAnon? Alex Jones? Breitbart? Tucker? etc. Where do you and your family and friends get your ideas? Fess up.

The hospitals were at capacity with Covid patients. Even foreign countries had to dig mass graves. There was no need to fake anything. If Trump had died with Covid do you think that wouldn't count because he was obese?
Now you are going to have to tell me why you think the CDC would want to shut down the country. That is a paranoid conspiracy theory if I have ever heard one. And you call me naive! What media do you get that information??

I'm only going to say this one more time you obtuse POS--The CDC said COVID ONLY DEATHS WERE ONLY 6% OF THAT NUMBER. Enjoy yourself with the rest of the ignored morons.
So what!! They died because of Covid. Really, acne, constipation etc are not the cause of death. Covid is the cause of death. You are really misunderstanding the CDC report because you have a conspiracy theory. You have been gaslighted by your media.

BTW, You didn't say what media you got that from. I guess one or more of these: QAnon, Alex Jones, Breitbart, Tucker. I think we both know why you are afraid to answer?

The victim didn't have to have covid at all. In California Friday was adjustment day, all death certificates were recalled and the cause of death changed to covid. Overdoses, traffic collisions, even suicides were all covid.
Do you have a link to that?

Forum List

Back