Florida Virus Cases Soar, Hospitals Near Last Summer's Peak

Nonesense

the entire wuflu pandemic began just one sloppy clinic worker getting infected in a lab in china
You are still not thinking analytically. If the US was virus free, you would have a point with a migrant kid. But since there is wide spread infection already that argument does not work. There are many thousands of infected US citizens that are already potential spreaders. A few more kids don't have any further statistical significance.

Illegals are crossing over without bothering to check in with Border Patrol. Perhaps you folks should concern yourself with that, and leave innocent Americans alone.
Perhaps you should learn to read. Tested or not? If they're not tested how do you know anyone is a carrier?

BTW, why would illegals want to come to a country with the highest number of Covid cases?

Yep, hey Paco want to escape to U.S. and catch a dose of Covid.

You are still not thinking analytically. If the US was virus free, you would have a point with a migrant kid. But since there is wide spread infection already that argument does not work.
It depends on who you ask

Deep blue liberals are demanding everyone get vaccinated and wear a mask

if thats not you then maybe you think thousands of kids fresh off the mexican border dripping with diseases including the china virus is no big deal

I fall somewhere in the middle where there is no reason to take more chances that we already have to

importing more infected people is a crazy idea

It depends on who you ask

Deep blue liberals are demanding everyone get vaccinated and wear a mask

if thats not you then maybe you think thousands of kids fresh off the mexican border dripping with diseases including the china virus is no big deal

I fall somewhere in the middle where there is no reason to take more chances that we already have to

importing more infected people is a crazy idea
I will let you worry about a few kids. I will worry about the rest of the 330 million.

Florida is a death trap. Travel is already down and bookings are dropping for the off season according to industry reports. Desantis already blew up the cruise industry.

Anyway read his new book “How I fucked up a cakewalk to a GOP nomination”

1628161941079.png

Wuwei

how does importing illegal aliens with the chinese disease help save American citizens from getting infected?

That is a troll question that carries an invalid supposition. See this site:
A loaded question?

maybe

because I’m not shooting blanks

You just cant think of a good reason to add more sick people to those that we already have to deal with

they are illegal aliens and should not be allowed in the country

A loaded question?

maybe

You just cant think of a good reason to add more sick people to those that we already have to deal with

Not just maybe.

A loaded question?

maybe

And there is plenty more, Real news on it.... :)

And there is plenty more, Real news on it.... :)
I certainly realize that. It is in both the MSM and right wing news. The poster was acting like a troll and pretending that I wanted infected aliens in the US. I don't.

And there is plenty more, Real news on it..
One of your links was was Snoopes

they make a brave effort to provide a denial for you but at best they only claim the charge is “unproven”

but they cant completely deny that infected illegal aliens are being released

One of your links was was Snoopes

they make a brave effort to provide a denial for you but at best they only claim the charge is “unproven”

but they cant completely deny that infected illegal aliens are being released
True. Unproven according to them....but not all.

And unproven certainly doesn't support it being true, either.

The whole thing is much more complicated than the political sound bites imo.

The whole thing is much more complicated than the political sound bites imo.
I think its governments responsibility to prove that no infected illegals are being released into the general public

Dipshit, Stupidity always gets precisely the reality it deserves, precisely beause it thinks it knows what everyone else is thinking.

Cracks me up.

I tend to double check my grammar and spelling when calling someone else stupid.

You should adopt the same process.

The angstroms of credibility you have left just got fewer.

Moron

Forum List

Back