Florida Virus Cases Soar, Hospitals Near Last Summer's Peak

The hospitals were at capacity with Covid patients. Even foreign countries had to dig mass graves. There was no need to fake anything. If Trump had died with Covid do you think that wouldn't count because he was obese?

Now you are going to have to tell me why you think the CDC would want to shut down the country. That is a paranoid conspiracy theory if I have ever heard one. And you call me naive! What media do you get that information??
You question if the CDC wanted to shut down the country? They DID shut it down! What part of that did you miss? We were conned into "following the science" and it turns out they didn't have a clue what they were doing!

You question if the CDC wanted to shut down the country? They DID shut it down! What part of that did you miss? We were conned into "following the science" and it turns out they didn't have a clue what they were doing!
You didn't understand my question. You said this:
the CDC pushed those inflated numbers because it allowed them to shut down the country
My question is what do you think is the reason why the CDC wanted to be allowed to shut down the country. If the infection numbers are as low as you think they are what would the CDC gain by raising them in order to shut down the country?

You didn't understand my question. You said this:

My question is what do you think is the reason why the CDC wanted to be allowed to shut down the country. If the infection numbers are as low as you think they are what would the CDC gain by raising them in order to shut down the country?
Because they let the power to do so go to their heads! They essentially became the most important people in the country AND THEY LOVED IT!

Because they let the power to do so go to their heads! They essentially became the most important people in the country AND THEY LOVED IT!
There were close-downs in every major country, both allies and enemies. Their people and economies suffered.

India, China, Japan, Russia, ... all have different cultures and types of governments. Even North Korea closed their borders tighter and earlier than most and suffered economically more than their miserably country already did.

What you are promoting would have to be a global conspiracy just for power. Some of those countries had full power at the top already, so that just doesn't make sense. Where did you get your information?

Stop with the “died with Covid” garbage

A very good friend of mine died FROM it. He had heart issues that were well controlled and would have lived for years.

He fought Covid for six weeks. When his heart (and most of the rest of his organs) gave out he had been Covid free for 10 days.

Covid killed him

Another friend nearly died. Lung embolisms, strokes…weeks and weeks of hospitalization.

She lived. But it was touch and go. She was in her late 50s. Turned out she had a propensity for blood clotting that she was unaware of and would never have know about were it not for Covid .

You too

see post #3
The point of the OP is that the delta variant is spreading fast and the hospitals are at capacity. It's a problem no matter what the cause.

If you think immigrants are the major cause you should look up hot spots in FL such as Miami and Jacksonville. You should then correlate: were immigrants sent to those hot spots? If it is a positive correlation, your case becomes stronger and DeSantis should allow those cities to protect themselves from the virus in the best way they city knows how. DeSantis will do nothing himself.

You need documented information. Just repeating mimes you heard brings nothing to this conversation. The current fast spread is easily explained by current residents who are not being careful.

If you think immigrants are the major cause you should look up hot spots in FL such as Miami and Jacksonville. You should then correlate: were immigrants sent to those hot spots?
Yes they were

and many are children working the unaccompanied minor loophole

A very good friend of mine died FROM it. He had heart issues that were well controlled and would have lived for years.

He fought Covid for six weeks. When his heart (and most of the rest of his organs) gave out he had been Covid free for 10 days.

Covid killed him

Another friend nearly died. Lung embolisms, strokes…weeks and weeks of hospitalization.

She lived. But it was touch and go. She was in her late 50s. Turned out she had a propensity for blood clotting that she was unaware of and would never have know about were it not for Covid .
We should be at war with China. Instead you are at war with your fellow citizens. The same citizens who have been dragged through the mud for decades by the elites who control a lot of this nation.

Covid killed him

Since you are impressed by antidotes here’s mine

Four elderly (‘80’s) members if my family all attended church together and got the Kung Flu

only one was hospitalized and she is doing just fine now

badger2
Yup. Just heard that. Biden is flying and bussing illegals all over the country and Florida is a prime place since our Governor told Biden to fuck off.
Here it from a neighbor, facebook, gab?

Oh, btw in the past 3 days Florida has reported over 50,000 new cases.

badger2
Yup. Just heard that. Biden is flying and bussing illegals all over the country and Florida is a prime place since our Governor told Biden to fuck off.
I do wonder where all these illegals coming to Florida are? 2000 new cases in the past 5 days in my country and no illegals, but a lot of fucking rednecks.

Since you are impressed by antidotes here’s mine

Four elderly (‘80’s) members if my family all attended church together and got the Kung Flu

only one was hospitalized and she is doing just fine now
They were lucky. Luck ids not a strategy

And the word is anecdote

Again, you are stupid.
1628092411545.png

Forum List

Back