Michigan Leads Nation in COVID Cases and Governor Lockdown Is All of a Sudden Missing

And how did you come to that conclusion. Are you a legend in your own mind? Exactly who appointed you as GOD OF THIS THREAD. LMAO

We aren't locking down in Red States. We aren't wearing masks. and a whole bunch aren't taking that experimental jab.

We are waiting on you lab rats to see how it goes. GOOD JOB BRO. BE THE LAB RAT AND BE PROUD.
Thanks. Good luck on your Herman Cain award :thup:

The people who want to live are already vaccinated. Almost nobody is calling for lockdowns because if the unvaxxed want to die, it's probably a net good.
Bullshit. The vaxxed are still terrified of WuFlu and run around wearing masks and demanding to know Vax status, and support forced vaccinations and lockdowns are still happening by pro-vax politicians.

And how did you come to that conclusion. Are you a legend in your own mind? Exactly who appointed you as GOD OF THIS THREAD. LMAO

We aren't locking down in Red States. We aren't wearing masks. and a whole bunch aren't taking that experimental jab.

We are waiting on you lab rats to see how it goes. GOOD JOB BRO. BE THE LAB RAT AND BE PROUD.
Lab Rats is a Good Analogy..

Bullshit. The vaxxed are still terrified of WuFlu and run around wearing masks and demanding to know Vax status, and support forced vaccinations and lockdowns are still happening by pro-vax politicians.
Pussies. yup

The right acts like they’re not scared of COVID and wont be vaccinated

Then they get sick and act all angry demanding people fix them.

Actions -> consequences

You mean the double jabbed Herman Cain who had severe pre existing conditions.

Oh.....the vaccine works right. lol

Herman Cain died long before the vaccine was given the EUA.

Do you not ever get tired of being wrong?

Herman Cain died long before the vaccine was given the EUA.

Do you not ever get tired of being wrong?
LOL I might have fucked up and listened to a recent BS post here then. Oh well. My point on the vaccine STANDS I WILL NOT TAKE IT.

If you want people like me to take it. Then you would push for traditional vaccines. I've made my points clear and have shown more studies than most here for using TREATMENTS over a LEAKY VACCINE.

Covaxin is the only decent vaccine out there today. I hope I'm wrong but the Lab Rats are in trouble in the future from taking the jab. I PRAY I'M WRONG.

Forum List

Back