What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Florida Virus Cases Soar, Hospitals Near Last Summer's Peak

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This isn't good news.

A few hospitals are past capacity and are starting to set up tents.

The delta variant is much more contagious than the original variant. Hospitals are filling up again in Florida.

It doesn't help that laws are passed that deny local officials from enacting measures to slow the spread.

MadChemist

Platinum Member
Reaction score
1627594095188.png

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Untested immigrants directed to Republican Florida.

And the general lack of vaccination among black and hispanic communities, both of which are significant in Florida.

The DemoKKKrats are doing ZERO outreach to minorities, they're ignoring them as always so they can blame Trump for all the problems they created.

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This isn't good news.

The delta variant is much more contagious than the original variant. Hospitals are filling up again in Florida.

It doesn't help that laws are passed that deny local officials from enacting measures to slow the spread.

Newsom mandated lockdowns and masks longer than any other governor, didn't help. Los Angeles hopes new mask mandate will reverse virus spike Try again.

debbiedowner

Gold Member
Reaction score
This isn't good news.

Yep, we've had over 80,000 positive from last Friday through yesterday and climbing at least the death rate is still low, but it does take a few weeks for the deaths to catch up.

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There aren't that many illegals being directed this way and if they are not tested how do you know they have the virus?
How do you know they don't. It is kind of like making me mask and present a vax card. Why? How do you know if I have the virus. Think before you talk out of both sides of your mouth.

debbiedowner

Gold Member
Reaction score
How do you know they don't. It is kind of like making me mask and present a vax card. Why? How do you know if I have the virus. Think before you talk out of both sides of your mouth.
He said they weren't and most righties claim they are not tested and being released into the community with Covid. You see how that doesn't make sense? You can't say anyone is spreading if they are not tested.

alang1216

Pragmatist
Reaction score
This isn't good news.

Is it too late to build Trump's wall but put it between Florida and the rest of the country?

debbiedowner

Gold Member
Reaction score
Is this the boy who cried wolf? Communist democrats have lied so much that nothing they say is to be believed.
Well no one is crying wolf when the DOH is run by republican's and being reported here in Florida and you take the total from today and subtract from,the republican's reporting the number's, last Friday. Are you saying the very right wing government of Florida is lying? They probably are and it's probably more.

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He said they weren't and most righties claim they are not tested and being released into the community with Covid. You see how that doesn't make sense? You can't say anyone is spreading if they are not tested.
You are a pro vaxxer, correct? You advocate for vax cards and restrictions, correct? Then you DON'T KNOW if I am infected and you are expecting me to prove it in spite of the fact that you don't know. BTW, there are reports that 50% of illegals are positive for covid and 30% of illegals refuse the vax.

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
My son lives in florida. He says it is not true.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
My son lives in florida. He says it is not true.
My cousin lives in Florida, and he says it is true. He also says your son is a conspiracy theory nut.

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
There aren't that many illegals being directed this way and if they are not tested how do you know they have the virus?

They make it up as they go along.

Wuwei

Gold Member
Reaction score
This isn't good news.

DeSantis is a vindictive idiot. He won't let local governments make vaccine choices. He won't let cruise ships dock simply because they want patrons to show vaccine cards before boarding. He lies on TV.

And yes I live in Florida and the delta mutation is running rampant.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$166.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List