Florida Virus Cases Soar, Hospitals Near Last Summer's Peak

debbiedowner
I'm sure others have reported the same with the new D out there.
Hey, I have to apologize about the illegals. I just returned from Publix and when in the parking lot two huge pickups pulled in with Texas plates and 6, what appeared to be hispanics, got out of each one side by side and they all went into a Jersey Mike's next to publix. I said WTF and they said they loved little Joey for the trucks and $100 gift certificates for Jersey Mike's. If you've never eaten at JM's my wife and I have and even for reg size sub, bag of chips usually come to over $25.00 for the both of us. Damn Biden.

Doesnt anyone on the left follow the news?
The question was about Florida not Tennessee. Your site says,
“a man chaperoning 10 to 15 migrant children between the ages of 10 and 14 onto an American Airlines flight”
it is unknown how many other flights carrying migrant minors came into the state prior to these documented incidents
You don't even have a good idea about Tennessee, let alone Florida.

The daily new cases from virus tests for Florida is 1700 and rapidly rising. The citizens of Florida are doing a good enough job spreading the virus rather than 10 to 15 kids coming every few days who may or may not be infected. You are a bit biased.

Yes, I do and haven't seen anything in weeks about this since most are going right back from where they came from, pay attention.
Meaning biden has adopted the trump policy of sameday deportations?

I know thats not true

The question was about Florida not Tennessee. Your site says,
“a man chaperoning 10 to 15 migrant children between the ages of 10 and 14 onto an American Airlines flight”
it is unknown how many other flights carrying migrant minors came into the state prior to these documented incidents
You don't even have a good idea about Tennessee, let alone Florida.

The daily new cases from virus tests for Florida is 1700 and rapidly rising. The citizens of Florida are doing a good enough job spreading the virus rather than 10 to 15 kids coming every few days who may or may not be infected. You are a bit biased.

the flights are going all over the country

He said they weren't and most righties claim they are not tested and being released into the community with Covid. You see how that doesn't make sense? You can't say anyone is spreading if they are not tested.
Illegals are crossing over without bothering to check in with Border Patrol. Perhaps you folks should concern yourself with that, and leave innocent Americans alone.

Great, but many people are seriously ill.

Not world wide since they compose of just .6% in serious/critical condition, that is tiny.

Active Cases

Currently Infected Patients

15,523,318 (99.4%)
in Mild Condition

93,365 (0.6%)
Serious or Critical

LINK

The Defender

7/16/2021

151 Dead, 563 Hospitalized in Illinois Breakthrough COVID Cases​

NBC Chicago reported:

Excerpt:

According to data updated Wednesday by the Illinois Department of Public Health, 151 people in Illinois have died due to COVID-19 or complications after being fully vaccinated. That figure equates to 2.2% of COVID-19 deaths in the state since Jan. 1, officials said.

At least 563 fully vaccinated people have been hospitalized in Illinois, IDPH said. The state only reports breakthrough infections among those who have been hospitalized or died, following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, IDPH said.

LINK

=====

This is but a sample of deaths by vaccination failure....., they were "fully vaccinated" yet they die of it anyway.....

This is why the FDA didn't approve them...., they are not proven to be effective and safe.

How long are you unapproved vaccine idiots going to ignore this reality?

Nassau County is #1, and nearby Alachua County has reported the virus mutating in (unvaccinated individuals [italics]). The vaccine, then, is not the only driving mutational force.

Alachua County
’....Howevver, we detected an additional mutation in spike’s N-terminal domain of B.1.1.7 strain present at low frequency (~1%) in the unvaccinated population, potentially affecting the protein’s stability and functionality. The findings highlight the critical need for continued testing and monitoring of infections among individuals regardless of immunization status.’

The two mutations already having occurred in this region of the B.1.1.7 variant apart from this Florida example are D3L (aspartic acid to leucine) and S235F (serine to phenylalanine).

Mac-7 ... "the flights are going all over the country@Mac-7"

According to the CDC,
The current 7-day moving average of daily new cases (66,606) increased 64.1% compared with the previous 7-day moving average (40,597).

Americans are doing a pretty good job of infecting themselves. Not every one of the migrant kids are infected if at all. Even so, it would take hundreds of daily flights to make a small bit of difference. You are just reciting memes and not thinking analytically about this.

Even so, it would take hundreds of daily flights to make a small bit of difference.
Nonesense

the entire wuflu pandemic began just one sloppy clinic worker getting infected in a lab in china

Forum List

Back