‘We’re Going To See A Lot Of Deaths’: Covid Leaves Mississippi Hospitals At Brink Of Failure

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
The situation in Mississippi is getting very, very bad. I don't see it getting better since most in that state aren't vaccinated, don't wear masks and don't social distance. They keep going to large gatherings in doors.

They are putting their hospitals in jeopardy of failing. Which I won't be surprised when they do start failing in a week or so.

I won't be surprised if Texas and Florida follow in their footsteps. Their hospitals are near the brink of failure too.

I hope they're wrong about a lot of deaths.

Great job conservatives.

The situation in Mississippi is getting very, very bad. I don't see it getting better since most in that state aren't vaccinated, don't wear masks and don't social distance. They keep going to large gatherings in doors.

They are putting their hospitals in jeopardy of failing. Which I won't be surprised when they do start failing in a week or so.

I won't be surprised if Texas and Florida follow in their footsteps. Their hospitals are near the brink of failure too.

Great job conservatives.

Well, why doesn't President Biden do something? Like perhaps send hospital ships to the port of Biloxi?

Sponge1.gif

Great job conservatives.

Which hospitals?

Great job conservatives.

Mississippi is the blackest state in America. This makes sense.

1628800476069.png

Why dont those dumbasses take the vax, mask up and stop depending on the government to bail them out?
Because that hospital is in the MS state capitol and Federal funding is its lifeblood. The same can be said of the city it sits in - Jackson, MS. That particular hospital is the only level one trauma center in the state so the numbers of patients aren't extraordinary at all. I worked there for a few years and we saw all of the worst cases from all over the state and even a few from other states.

If they just authorized doctors to use proactive measures when folks are infected? None of this would be a problem. They already know what works at early stages, but they just send them home and wait until things get critical.

The corporations and the State want all these deaths. It is just like those governors that sent infected folks to the nursing homes. This is intentional.

They are withholding treatments for the high risk folks, that they KNOW are effective.

It is negligence, because they have an agenda, and a financial motive.

Mississippi is the blackest state in America. This makes sense.
Youre a fucking idiot. Texas has the largest Black population in the US.

"With more than 3.9 million Black people in 2019, Texas is home to the largest Black population in the U.S. Florida has the second largest population at 3.8 million, and Georgia is home to 3.6 million Black people. Other top states of residence include New York (3.4 million) and California (2.8 million). Together, these five states hold 37% of the national Black population."

Great job conservatives.

It'll subside after it decimates spooked blacks.
Carry on....

Great job conservatives.

Thanks, Joe Biden!!

If the people just used proactive measures like masking up and getting vaxxed none of this would be a problem.
Ivermectin is a buck a day, and has had longitudinal studies done on it. . . we already know it is safe for the long term. Clincal studies have already shown it to be safe and effective.

There has been multiple studies done on the harms of masks on children's psychological development, and no longitudinal studies have been done on these "vaccines."

If you don't understand the agenda, you are not using critical thought.

I challenge you to find any source of these Covid, "vaccines," that does not have ties to Big Pharma, the WEF, Davos, etc. You can't.

Everyone that watches Fox, CNN, MSNBC, or the big three, will inevitably be seeing sponsorship from the interlocking directorate and their agenda.

Forum List

Back