False flag theory deconspired

Violence inspired by President Trump is a very real thing ...

p04fyrdc.jpg

Here is the ultimate reason why the bombs are from a false flag operation:

People on the right make things that work. The bombs are totally lame. There are no detonation devices. Lame-O Clock Boy style fake bombs.

But a source briefed on that device and the one sent to CNN told The Post on Wednesday that they couldn’t actually have blown up because neither was equipped with a blasting cap or other means of detonating explosive material.

https://nypost.com/2018/10/24/bomb-sent-to-cnn-came-with-envelope-of-white-powder/

They could not have actually blown up, according to sources.

I bet I could make it blow up, or at least ignite. Stick it in the dirt, get back a ways, and shoot it!

So if it gets figured out what political leaning the sender has, one side here will paint all on the other side as supporting terror tactics. Both sides secretly crossing fingers hoping it's the other.

Isn't that the real point of all these threads?

Seems all rather pointless and childish as any sane person should be appalled by the act of a clearly deranged individual.

It has not yet been established if it's a "clearly deranged", or political hack, or something else individual, or multiple people as of yet.

Last edited:
So if it gets figured out what political leaning the sender has, one side here will paint all on the other side as supporting terror tactics. Both sides secretly crossing fingers hoping it's the other.

Seems all rather pointless and childish as any sane person should be appalled by the act of a clearly deranged individual.

It has not yet been established if it's a "clearly deranged", or political hack, or something else individual, or multiple people as of yet.
Whether individual or multiples the act is deranged, and the speculation of political leaning is pointless as it is only intended to broadbrush one side or the other.
Pointless speculation is just that...
Pointless.

I don't care what the sender(s) political belief was. I want them to rot in a cell.

Whether individual or multiples the act is deranged, and the speculation of political leaning is pointless as it is only intended to broadbrush one side or the other.
Pointless.

I don't care what the sender(s) political belief was. I want them to rot in a cell.

I have doubts that will happen.

A deranged individual reacting to today’s political climate
I hold the individual(s) responsible for their crimes.
Not the environment.

Pointless.

zero chance that the FBI has that many devices and does not nail this 'entity.'

To much for them to investigate and all it takes is a single fiber or sourcing a single component to give them enough to track this thing down.

Pointless.

zero chance that the FBI has that many devices and does not nail this 'entity.'

To much for them to investigate and all it takes is a single fiber or sourcing a single component to give them enough to track this thing down.

They won't be putting a dead man in a cell.

When I turned into MSNBC yesterday morning and heard them already backtracking on these fake bombs, I knew my suspicion was right--false flag.

By noon on Twitter, all the hubbub was dead. #MAGAbomber, all of it. Gone. The rats had scurried back to their hidey holes, just like after Kavanaugh blew up in their faces. No pun intended.

Man. So much for the Blue Wave, eh?

If you all want a laugh, turn it to cnn. They are still reporting that the bombs are not fake.

LOL!!!

tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif

How about everyone waiting till they find the person or persons responsible before going into consiparcy theory and partisan blame mode.
The bombs were fake.

That is a fact.

So, why were fake bombs sent? Just make an educated guess.

Why were fake bombs sent and why is the media all over this?

Remember, actual weaponized anthrax was sent to republicans and meant for the President.

We know the same media stopped making a big deal about that, just as soon as they could.

We also know a Republican was indeed actually shot.

So, why would fake bombs be sent. Take a guess.

The bombs were fake.

That is a fact.

Post up the FBI report that shows that "fact",
Liar.

The bombs were fake.

That is a fact.
From what I read, they were real explosives but the detonators did not go off.
Everything about them screams that there was never any actual intent on setting them off. At least 10 devices and none go off? Then they are packaged to be purposefully obvious. You know what the FIRST thing they tell you to look for in a suspicious package at the post office: misspellings. These were meant to be found rather than set off. The real question is why? That will be answered when they find the psycho that sent them in the first place.

As far as the OP:
Is this a 'false flag' or a crazy Republican? No one knows anything about the message that the 'bomber' wanted to send yet and to assume either of those situations is the case or that it is not one of another thousand possibilities is asinine.
Everything about them screams that there was never any actual intent on setting them off.

Incompetence is not an indicator of intent.

The bomber could have had the intent to kill every target with an explosion but not the technical skill to actually accomplish his/her goal.

Remember the shoe and the underwear bombers?

Brennan works at NBC, not CNN.

That’s a weird wrinkle in this mess.

Perhaps it’s a pro trying to look like an amateur. In that case, let’s hope this wasn’t some kind of dry run.

It’s too perfectly amateur. Something’s off.

If someone wanted some Democrat to be blamed for these actions, they would do this.
Are you for real? I have no idea who did this, but using your logic if they wanted some republican to be blamed they would mail them to democrats, [like they did] they would just have to make sure they don't blow up of course [just like they did not]...good job sherlock...geez

Here is the ultimate reason why the bombs are from a false flag operation:

People on the right make things that work. The bombs are totally lame. There are no detonation devices. Lame-O Clock Boy style fake bombs.
The bomb maker may not have been too bright

A defining feature of conservativism

Forum List

Back