False flag theory deconspired

The bombs were fake.

That is a fact.
From what I read, they were real explosives but the detonators did not go off.
Everything about them screams that there was never any actual intent on setting them off. At least 10 devices and none go off? Then they are packaged to be purposefully obvious. You know what the FIRST thing they tell you to look for in a suspicious package at the post office: misspellings. These were meant to be found rather than set off. The real question is why? That will be answered when they find the psycho that sent them in the first place.

As far as the OP:
Is this a 'false flag' or a crazy Republican? No one knows anything about the message that the 'bomber' wanted to send yet and to assume either of those situations is the case or that it is not one of another thousand possibilities is asinine.

It seems all or almost all the packages had "Debbie Wasserman Schultz" as a return address.
Police investigate suspicious package at Sunrise office of Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz

She also received a package.

Now if it was the Democrats working on a false-flag op, why would they use the name of a Democrat on the return address?

If someone wanted some Democrat to be blamed for these actions, they would do this.
Schultz has been a nobody for years now.

The fact that she is even involved in any way proves that this is a Democrat.

It seems all or almost all the packages had "Debbie Wasserman Schultz" as a return address.
Police investigate suspicious package at Sunrise office of Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Now if it was the Democrats working on a false-flag op, why would they use the name of a Democrat on the return address?

If someone wanted some Democrat to be blamed for these actions, they would do this.

Maybe it was a clerical mistake? Wasserman Schultz gave an underling instructions to send out the Fake Bombs from her office, and the staff just followed standard operating procedure and put the return address on the package- since they didn't get a message from their boss to do otherwise.

The bombs were fake.

That is a fact.
From what I read, they were real explosives but the detonators did not go off.
Everything about them screams that there was never any actual intent on setting them off. At least 10 devices and none go off? Then they are packaged to be purposefully obvious. You know what the FIRST thing they tell you to look for in a suspicious package at the post office: misspellings. These were meant to be found rather than set off. The real question is why? That will be answered when they find the psycho that sent them in the first place.

As far as the OP:
Is this a 'false flag' or a crazy Republican? No one knows anything about the message that the 'bomber' wanted to send yet and to assume either of those situations is the case or that it is not one of another thousand possibilities is asinine.
As for why, there is only one reasonable reason why.

Whoever sent these packages is going to prison. That is a certainty.

The FBI will easily track the person down and quickly make an arrest.

I don't believe it is some political operative at work here. There is no chance of getting away with such a stunt. Whoever did it, will be found out. No politically connected person is going to go to jail for years over a stunt like this one.

We are left with a sick individual acting out. No nefarious Dem or Rep plot here. The authorities will soon arrest this person and get them off the street.

You just got to believe that the Democrats would never do anything underhanded. You just got to believe. I mean look we can't make a bomb that would work. We are not smart enough to get addresses and spelling of names correct. You just got to believe.

If for no other reason then I said so.

Shit, they cant make anything work. Their computer systems, healthcare, schools, bombs, even their silty plots don't work right

So if it gets figured out what political leaning the sender has, one side here will paint all on the other side as supporting terror tactics. Both sides secretly crossing fingers hoping it's the other.

Isn't that the real point of all these threads?

Seems all rather pointless and childish as any sane person should be appalled by the act of a clearly deranged individual.

They would put the name of a Democrat because they believe thats what a R Winger would do. That in itself proves nothing one way or the other

Are you kidding me? I went to this friggen thread expecting something of substance. How do you function in the normal world?

If they were concerned about anyone getting hurt, it would be the perfect way to ensure safety of the recipients.

Putting DWS's name on an envelope guarantees it's going unopened straight into the garbage bin.

Exactly.

My bet is Russians.

Such a blatant targeting of Dems...and then a return address of DWS?

Are you kidding?

I had that thought this morning and created a thread about it.

Might Be Something to Consider

So if it gets figured out what political leaning the sender has, one side here will paint all on the other side as supporting terror tactics. Both sides secretly crossing fingers hoping it's the other.

Isn't that the real point of all these threads?

Seems all rather pointless and childish as any sane person should be appalled by the act of a clearly deranged individual.
A deranged individual reacting to today’s political climate

Forum List

Back