False flag theory deconspired

ee
Dqc-xvwXQAAat4s
More Fake News from Republicans trying to save face

Here are his voter registrations

Cesar Sayoc Politics: Voter Records Say He’s a Republican | Heavy.com
Weird how you somehow were presented that information a few scant hours after he was arrested.....strangely as if they had it in reserve just like Dr Blasey Ford.
I would think stuff like that would take at least a week to discover.
Actually it's downright impossible to find photos of someone this quickly unless you had them held in reserve so you could spring this bullshit bomb attack when needed.
I noticed that this shit all comes out right when everyone was voicing deep suspicions of false flagging liberals....possibility destroying any benefit the Democrats hoped it would garner them in the election.

No no no.....the perp must be found right away. And he must be a Trump supporter.
So we all have this ready made redneck (allegedly) with a bunch of photos at Trump events less than 5 hrs after he is arrested.
Personally, as with everything the Dems are involved in....it stinks to high-heaven.
The only possible explanation is the media had all of this weeks ago, or the FBI leaked it all to the press, because this kind of thing can't be discovered this quickly by anyone else.
If anything....he's an idiot of the first order, because he sure as shit wasn't trying to remain anonymous. Not exactly the type of person that becomes a mail bomber.

I vet people before meeting them in person if I have only spoken to them online. It takes seconds to find a picture of anyone that you have a name for. Our entire existence is in front of some sort of camera or another.
Sure....sure.....course it helps when the FBI is leaking every detail to the press so you can do the search. I wonder why it's taken so long for them to leak all of the details of Russian Collusion.
Nevermind the simple fact that you all are saying this guy is a white male when we can all plainly see he's not.
Supposedly he's a Native American.
My first impression was that he was latino....but turns out he's practically full-blooded Seminole. The MSM had to screw with the pictures to make him look more pale than he really is.
Not your typical racist Trump supporter, aye?
Where did I say anything about his race at all?

You claimed that it was strange that they found pictures so quickly. It's not strange at all.
You people are like trying to nail a slug to a wall.
You tell everyone this guy is some white guy and that proves that Trump supporters are violent.
Then when we show you this guy is a minority you want to ignore it.

What I find strange is how quickly this has spread all over the net so you folks can pound your God damned chests.
In all honesty, I'm not surprised that somebody has sent fake bombs to all of these Democrat assholes after the violent rhetoric they have been spewing. The thing you stupid assholes don't seem to care about is this guy sent toys out in the mail that were no threat to explode and that he didn't fit your stereotype. What amazes me is that he would be a Trump supporter, because his background fits your typical Berny Sanders supporter instead....and it blows your stereotypes all to Hell.

It seems all or almost all the packages had "Debbie Wasserman Schultz" as a return address.
Police investigate suspicious package at Sunrise office of Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz

She also received a package.

Now if it was the Democrats working on a false-flag op, why would they use the name of a Democrat on the return address?

If someone wanted some Democrat to be blamed for these actions, they would do this.

Sorry, no. If you wanted the democratic recipients to really think the package was something they wanted to receive, you might use another democrat's name.

Besides, the Sayor bomb guy has already stated that he never intended for any of them to go off. He never intended to hurt anyone.

Unlike your common democratic thug.

• The REAL QUESTION is how does a guy with no job and no home manage to live in a nice, clean, white van with all the windows filled with super-well made professionally assembled pictures?
  • The REAL QUESTION is how does a guy too stupid to even know how to spell the names of half his addressees manage to get the private addresses of all these people, including billionaire Tom Steyer? I never even heard of the guy. How does an unemployed homeless guy know about him and find his address? Where did he get the money to make and ship all these things?
  • And how is it that Jeff Sessions and his crack LE team bust this guy toot sweet, yet in almost two years still can't manage to get Hillary for a parking ticket?
Stop trying to minimize this.

He's a crazy Trumper and he sent bombs

There are thousands more like him in the basket of deplorables that Trump attracts and feeds. Let's hope none send functional bombs next time

Stop trying to minimize this.
He's a crazy Trumper and he sent bombs
There are thousands more like him in thebasket of deplorables that Trump attracts and feeds. Let's hope none send functional bombs next time

Another leftist loon who thinks trying to answer important basic questions and sorting facts is "minimizing" an issue about a guy who's admitted none of his toys were meant to actually hurt anyone. Unlike the Left who has been hurting and killing since the KKK, since the Civil War, since Steve Scalise, Mandalay concert goers, Berkeley riots, attacking Trump rallies, and democratic Congresspeople and Hollywood lunatics calling for confronting, yelling, fighting, beating, kicking, shooting, decapitating, assassinating and killing anyone who gets in their way.

Just LOOK IN THE MIRROR for one of the thousands. Oddly enough, just about every "bomb" recipient from this nutcase has themselves been fomenting the violence. They just never thought any of it would ever come back in their face. Democrats ARE the violence. They created Trump. They created this bomb incident.

It seems all or almost all the packages had "Debbie Wasserman Schultz" as a return address.
Police investigate suspicious package at Sunrise office of Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Now if it was the Democrats working on a false-flag op, why would they use the name of a Democrat on the return address?

If someone wanted some Democrat to be blamed for these actions, they would do this.
Absolutely.

The guy wasn't particularly smart but he THOUGHT he was

ee
More Fake News from Republicans trying to save face

Here are his voter registrations

Cesar Sayoc Politics: Voter Records Say He’s a Republican | Heavy.com
Weird how you somehow were presented that information a few scant hours after he was arrested.....strangely as if they had it in reserve just like Dr Blasey Ford.
Actually it's downright impossible to find photos of someone this quickly unless you had them held in reserve so you could spring this bullshit bomb attack when needed.
I noticed that this shit all comes out right when everyone was voicing deep suspicions of false flagging liberals....possibility destroying any benefit the Democrats hoped it would garner them in the election.

No no no.....the perp must be found right away. And he must be a Trump supporter.
So we all have this ready made redneck (allegedly) with a bunch of photos at Trump events less than 5 hrs after he is arrested.
Personally, as with everything the Dems are involved in....it stinks to high-heaven.
The only possible explanation is the media had all of this weeks ago, or the FBI leaked it all to the press, because this kind of thing can't be discovered this quickly by anyone else.
If anything....he's an idiot of the first order, because he sure as shit wasn't trying to remain anonymous. Not exactly the type of person that becomes a mail bomber.

I vet people before meeting them in person if I have only spoken to them online. It takes seconds to find a picture of anyone that you have a name for. Our entire existence is in front of some sort of camera or another.
Sure....sure.....course it helps when the FBI is leaking every detail to the press so you can do the search. I wonder why it's taken so long for them to leak all of the details of Russian Collusion.
Nevermind the simple fact that you all are saying this guy is a white male when we can all plainly see he's not.
My first impression was that he was latino....but turns out he's practically full-blooded Seminole. The MSM had to screw with the pictures to make him look more pale than he really is.

You claimed that it was strange that they found pictures so quickly. It's not strange at all.
You tell everyone this guy is some white guy and that proves that Trump supporters are violent.

What I find strange is how quickly this has spread all over the net so you folks can pound your God damned chests.
In all honesty, I'm not surprised that somebody has sent fake bombs to all of these Democrat assholes after the violent rhetoric they have been spewing. The thing you stupid assholes don't seem to care about is this guy sent toys out in the mail that were no threat to explode and that he didn't fit your stereotype. What amazes me is that he would be a Trump supporter, because his background fits your typical Berny Sanders supporter instead....and it blows your stereotypes all to Hell.
Point to a single post where I made any of these claims.

YOU PEOPLE are like trying to speak to a brick wall - listen to nothing at all and then argue against a bunch of straw men that have fuck all to do with anything.

Good grief, you think a bomber would use their own address? As if anyone thought the packages came from Wasserman. That was part of the plan to make it look like some rightwing nut. Turns out, the guy arrested had just switched his voter registration from Democrat to Republican days before the packages were sent.

Now we have Maxine Waters and other lunatics blaming Trump for the packages. And the calls for civility from the left are so hypocritical.

The right can easily denounce ALL violence. It is only the extreme radicals on the right who would do this and there has been so little violence from the right. The left won't call out it's own side because their base is comprised of radicals these days. They aren't going to condemn antifa, BLM and other rioters because those are the people who help them.

How about the left acknowledge that members of their team are behind all the cop killings, the violent protests and the destruction of neighborhoods?

How about the left allow people on the right to go out to dinner or anywhere in public without being confronted by angry mobs?

How about the left denounce the shootings of Jews amid the rampant antisemitism from their own?

How about the left stop with the false accusations of racism?

It's the left inciting most of the violence.

The guy who supposedly sent the bombs appears to be a Democrat. And I can't believe he arranged to have bombs sent to various states all by himself. He didn't mail them. They had to be handed to couriers.

This still reeks of a false flag. The packages were designed to be found, not actually hurt anyone. That is way more than can be said for the real violence committed by the left.

Although I really don't think he was that much of a big Republican. He just registered to vote for Trump.

I think many Trump tards are pushing the narrative that this was a CNN or Democrat hoax. But Trump's FBI chief Wray stated these were explosive devices, and a very serious situation. Mail handlers could have been killed or seriously wounded.

Now who is preaching to the Trump tards the "False Flag" conspiracy is none other than>

d3809abbb18cfa516b2734fefbe357d7.jpg

You would have to be a real moron to continue to listen or tune into these people.

57c08d44b996eb94008b4be1-960-720.png

Donald Trump broke the conservative media

And of course all those educational class's on how to be a 1st class moron.
c10cbfe2fb283dc36f26531ec6f7d5f1.jpg

haha yea,
byfk6r53jzu11.png

That's because he's always been a Democrat. He switched days before the bombs were sent.

There are lots of photos of him at Dem fund raisers. And his actions have zero connection to any Republican. I am guessing he learned his tactics during the years he spent supporting Dems.

Good grief, you think a bomber would use their own address? As if anyone thought the packages came from Wasserman. That was part of the plan to make it look like some rightwing nut. Turns out, the guy arrested had just switched his voter registration from Democrat to Republican days before the packages were sent.

Scramble scramble.

Sayoc has been a registered Republican since MARCH 2016.

He is a convicted felon so it is possible (even probable that he had NO registration prior to that because you aren't elligible to register for five years after your sentence and THEN the Governor has to approve it.

ANd of course March 2016 was well before Trump was even a viable candidate so this would have had to have been one "deep" conspiracy" for him to have planned all this from back then.

"Days before" your ass.

Stop fucking lying

ee

YOU PEOPLE are like trying to speak to a brick wall - listen to nothing at all and then argue against a bunch of straw men that have fuck all to do with anything.
Actually the problem is you live in a vacuum. You aren't aware of what's going on in the world. You only buy into what CNN or MSNBC tells you is going on. If you're buying into what the MSM is selling you then you're in denial and you're just part of the problem.

The fact is, these things happen because there are alot of screwed up people that live in America that are being stimulated into committing acts that normally they wouldn't do. People that are screwed up in the head and they're watching Democrats acting like assholes every day in the news. Protesters acting like idiots in our government. Showing a lack of respect for authority or a lack of respect for the peace and privacy we all deserve. It spells it out in the Constitution and particularly the Bill of Rights. We all have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Democrats don't believe in that. Not really. They pay lip-service to it, but they really don't. They don't even think we have the right to our own opinions anymore. If that upsets sane, rational people, imagine what it's doing to the insane and irrational.

ee

Actually the problem is you live in a vacuum. You aren't aware of what's going on in the world. You only buy into what CNN or MSNBC tells you is going on. If you're buying into what the MSM is selling you then you're in denial and you're just part of the problem.

The fact is, these things happen because there are alot of screwed up people that live in America that are being stimulated into committing acts that normally they wouldn't do. People that are screwed up in the head and they're watching Democrats acting like assholes every day in the news. Protesters acting like idiots in our government. Showing a lack of respect for authority or a lack of respect for the peace and privacy we all deserve. It spells it out in the Constitution and particularly the Bill of Rights. We all have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Democrats don't believe in that. Not really. They pay lip-service to it, but they really don't. They don't even think we have the right to our own opinions anymore. If that upsets sane, rational people, imagine what it's doing to the insane and irrational.
So, not a single post. Not one. Then more pntificating about what I do.

I live in a liberal left vacuum? Really? Do you know a single position that I take on anything? Since you are so up to date on my media consumption, you apparently know what my news sources are as well. You should enlighten me...

The real irony here is that everything you just posted actually shows that it is you who lives in a vaccume and is unwilling to see anything outside your silly little bubble. It takes that kind of willing ignorance to see anyone that may disagree with one of your positions as being trapped my CNN.

haha yea,
byfk6r53jzu11.png

That's because he's always been a Democrat. He switched days before the bombs were sent.

There are lots of photos of him at Dem fund raisers. And his actions have zero connection to any Republican. I am guessing he learned his tactics during the years he spent supporting Dems.
So the bombs took several years to arrive?? He registered so he could vote for Trump.

Forum List

Back