False flag theory deconspired

The dude had a whole bunch of stickers, neatly arranged, that showed Trump and Pence in a good light. There was also a sticker that said "CNN Sucks".

I think from that, you can gather what side he was supporting.

And, ever consider the possibility that he was one of the Democrats that flipped to Trump because they were disappointed in Hillary?
DqcdGMEWsAICOPq.jpg

Here's the MAGA Bomber at a Trump rally:
sayoc4-fc04.jpg

The dude had a whole bunch of stickers, neatly arranged, that showed Trump and Pence in a good light. There was also a sticker that said "CNN Sucks".

And, ever consider the possibility that he was one of the Democrats that flipped to Trump because they were disappointed in Hillary?
View attachment 224953

sayoc4-fc04.jpg

Thanks for the pics. BTW...............the BBC is saying this guy is a registered Republican.

View attachment 224953

sayoc4-fc04.jpg

Thanks for the pics. BTW...............the BBC is saying this guy is a registered Republican.
Makes no difference if he's registered to any party, he's obviously a huge Trump fan.

Ya cause who ever did it REALLY thought that the cops would believe the return address was where it came from.
Try to think of this like an adult. I know you despise this woman, but do you really think she would try to assasinate people for the sake of an election she does not at all benefit from? From there, she would be stupid enough to incriminate herself in the process?

Would the authorities release the information that it's a Democrat prior to the mid term election? They might hang onto it knowing the Democrats would be slaughtered if the truth came out.

They’ve already released the name of the REGISTERED REPUBLICAN and MAGA Hat wearing Trump enthusiast who sent the bombs.

FaceBook page full of pictures taken at Trump rallies.

A Trump supporter.
But he's a Democrat.
Dqc-xvvWsAA2LcD
he's a fking nut job. I give two shits who he votes for.
Exactly, but it pears that Dummycraps don't feel that way. Identity is everything to them.
yes it is. It is why Megan Kelly is now gone. it's in their blood. they point fingers all the fking time. this dude is just a fking nut job. No one knows yet why he did it. there will be a reason. we should all learn from it. Sick people push blame for all from a one man attack.
Whatever it is.....it's Trump’s fault.
so we were right, Trump is god?

More Fake News from Republicans trying to save face

Here are his voter registrations

Cesar Sayoc Politics: Voter Records Say He’s a Republican | Heavy.com
Wife read he has anti democrat stickers all over his car with dems in the cross hairs This is not the gospel just something my wife read

Actually, it's gospel. If you look at pictures of his van windows, there are crosshairs on liberal figures, matter of fact, the one that says "CNN Sucks" also has Van Jones on the side of it with crosshairs over his face.

Same with Michael Moore and a lot of other liberal spokespersons.

Weird how you somehow were presented that information a few scant hours after he was arrested.....strangely as if they had it in reserve just like Dr Blasey Ford.
I would think stuff like that would take at least a week to discover.
Actually it's downright impossible to find photos of someone this quickly unless you had them held in reserve so you could spring this bullshit bomb attack when needed.
I noticed that this shit all comes out right when everyone was voicing deep suspicions of false flagging liberals....possibility destroying any benefit the Democrats hoped it would garner them in the election.

No no no.....the perp must be found right away. And he must be a Trump supporter.
So we all have this ready made redneck (allegedly) with a bunch of photos at Trump events less than 5 hrs after he is arrested.
Personally, as with everything the Dems are involved in....it stinks to high-heaven.
The only possible explanation is the media had all of this weeks ago, or the FBI leaked it all to the press, because this kind of thing can't be discovered this quickly by anyone else.
If anything....he's an idiot of the first order, because he sure as shit wasn't trying to remain anonymous. Not exactly the type of person that becomes a mail bomber.

Last edited:
Something stinks:

IT'S AMAZING: MOST OF THE INFORMATION WE ARE GETTING ABOUT THE "FAKE BOMBINGS" SUSPECT, CESAR ALTIERI,COME FROM BUZZFEED AND WASHINGTON POST-BOTH ANTI TRUMP SOURCES-WE DON'T KNOW WHAT'S REALLY BEHIND THIS YET AND IT HAS ALL THE MARKS OF A FALSE FLAG-WE JUST SPECULATE

DqdRd1rW4AEXFQ-.jpg

BTW, this guy looks gay. He's almost always wearing makeup.
Dqc0YVYX4Ak06lH.jpg

Dqc0YVZW4AEVweW.jpg

Dqdf4KHWkAAVCEA.jpg

181026-weill-suspect-profile-tease_lftkne

Weird how you somehow were presented that information a few scant hours after he was arrested.....strangely as if they had it in reserve just like Dr Blasey Ford.
Actually it's downright impossible to find photos of someone this quickly unless you had them held in reserve so you could spring this bullshit bomb attack when needed.
I noticed that this shit all comes out right when everyone was voicing deep suspicions of false flagging liberals....possibility destroying any benefit the Democrats hoped it would garner them in the election.

No no no.....the perp must be found right away. And he must be a Trump supporter.
So we all have this ready made redneck (allegedly) with a bunch of photos at Trump events less than 5 hrs after he is arrested.
Personally, as with everything the Dems are involved in....it stinks to high-heaven.
The only possible explanation is the media had all of this weeks ago, or the FBI leaked it all to the press, because this kind of thing can't be discovered this quickly by anyone else.
If anything....he's an idiot of the first order, because he sure as shit wasn't trying to remain anonymous. Not exactly the type of person that becomes a mail bomber.

I vet people before meeting them in person if I have only spoken to them online. It takes seconds to find a picture of anyone that you have a name for. Our entire existence is in front of some sort of camera or another.

really? so the dude is immediately RW. I love the projection from you all. you really hate us. wow. openly admit it. Me, I was going to post a suspect had been arrested. no name no nothing, and there you are pointing fingers at a party. Never civility from you fks.

Van covered in Pro-trump stickers, fool.
Possibly.

I could not make out a single one of those stickers nor did I hear any of the reporters state anything about the stickers at all other than one stated derogatory things about Hillary.

It is entirely possible that it is a RW lunatic. That is a leap of logic without backing at this point though. Of course, the actions of one lunatic is not indicative of anything.

From his twitter feed, he look more like a marginalized person who was livid at the DC elites (i.e., the Permanent Fusion Party Establishment).

Removed the post before I seen you respond. MUCH later in the reporting a clearer image of the stickers was shot.

Marginalized or not does not really refute him being unhinged RW though. The problem is that actions like this are somehow connected with the group. As others have pointed out, violence happens to both sides from the unhinged extremes.

He is also anti GOP establishment, bub.

The fringes on both the Left and Right have a lot in common - anti our current government. It would behoove us to understand what is driving their alienation.
It would.

We have zero info on his motivations on this at this point. He will talk though - they all do because that is what they do this for in the first place.

I vet people before meeting them in person if I have only spoken to them online. It takes seconds to find a picture of anyone that you have a name for. Our entire existence is in front of some sort of camera or another.
Sure....sure.....course it helps when the FBI is leaking every detail to the press so you can do the search. I wonder why it's taken so long for them to leak all of the details of Russian Collusion.
Nevermind the simple fact that you all are saying this guy is a white male when we can all plainly see he's not.
Supposedly he's a Native American.
My first impression was that he was latino....but turns out he's practically full-blooded Seminole. The MSM had to screw with the pictures to make him look more pale than he really is.
Not your typical racist Trump supporter, aye?

Interview with his former boss. Apparently he was a white supremacist, but also considered himself a Seminole tribe member.

ee

Sure....sure.....course it helps when the FBI is leaking every detail to the press so you can do the search. I wonder why it's taken so long for them to leak all of the details of Russian Collusion.
Nevermind the simple fact that you all are saying this guy is a white male when we can all plainly see he's not.
Supposedly he's a Native American.
My first impression was that he was latino....but turns out he's practically full-blooded Seminole. The MSM had to screw with the pictures to make him look more pale than he really is.
Not your typical racist Trump supporter, aye?
Where did I say anything about his race at all?

You claimed that it was strange that they found pictures so quickly. It's not strange at all.

It seems all or almost all the packages had "Debbie Wasserman Schultz" as a return address.
Police investigate suspicious package at Sunrise office of Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz

She also received a package.

Now if it was the Democrats working on a false-flag op, why would they use the name of a Democrat on the return address?

If someone wanted some Democrat to be blamed for these actions, they would do this.

Sorry, no. If you wanted the democratic recipients to really think the package was something they wanted to receive, you might use another democrat's name.

Besides, the Sayor bomb guy has already stated that he never intended for any of them to go off. He never intended to hurt anyone.

Unlike your common democratic thug.

• The REAL QUESTION is how does a guy with no job and no home manage to live in a nice, clean, white van with all the windows filled with super-well made professionally assembled pictures?
  • The REAL QUESTION is how does a guy too stupid to even know how to spell the names of half his addressees manage to get the private addresses of all these people, including billionaire Tom Steyer? I never even heard of the guy. How does an unemployed homeless guy know about him and find his address? Where did he get the money to make and ship all these things?
  • And how is it that Jeff Sessions and his crack LE team bust this guy toot sweet, yet in almost two years still can't manage to get Hillary for a parking ticket?

Forum List

Back