Watch out again, the Dem's are trying their gun grab tricks again...Now they want background checks on ammo purchases..Leftists never learn.

Ammo can be bought directly online. Have a friend get it and ship it to you.
/—-/ Most out of state gun shops won’t ship ammo to New York. And I don’t want to take the chance of it being tracked and confiscated. I can drive to Pennsylvania and buy what I want. Thanks anyway.

/—-/ Most out of state gun shops won’t ship ammo to New York. And I don’t want to take the chance of it being tracked and confiscated. I can drive to Pennsylvania and buy what I want. Thanks anyway.

Yeah, it is good to live close to a state with reasonable gun laws if yours does not.

This has little to do with gun control and much to do with the talk of Civil War. Don't be surprised when the establishment Republicans jump right on board with this.

This has little to do with gun control and much to do with the talk of Civil War. Don't be surprised when the establishment Republicans jump right on board with this.

Why would any sane republican support this idea? Not that it has a chance in hell of passing anyway. Not seeing the logic here, and any repub that supports this will have a difficult time getting re-elected this fall.

Why would any sane republican support this idea? Not that it has a chance in hell of passing anyway. Not seeing the logic here, and any repub that supports this will have a difficult time getting re-elected this fall.

They'll try to sneak it into something else and stealth it through.

While Joe Bidumb is listening to the Marxists/Demofashits who want to take over the Texas National Guard. Bring on Joe, you worthless piece of shit, i double dog dare you....

While Joe Bidumb is listening to the Marxists/Demofashits who want to take over the Texas National Guard. Bring on Joe, you worthless piece of shit, i double dog dare you....
/——/ The political experts on talk radio said it would be a nightmare for Dementia Joe to do that. Talk about bad optics. Other states are sending their guards to help Texas.

/——/ The political experts on talk radio said it would be a nightmare for Dementia Joe to do that. Talk about bad optics. Other states are sending their guards to help Texas.
The only time the National Guard can be called up, is if Congress has declared war, or there is a National Emergency. How would Joey Bidumb look if he declared a national emergency on his open border policies?

1706224371662.png

Remember, if the democrats win in November, they will likely replace Justices Thomas and Alito....when they die or retire in the next 4 years....they are both in their 70s.....they will also impeach Justice Thomas as you can see the preperation in their stories about Thomas in the news.....and if they secure the Senate, they will pack the Supreme Court and the lower courts....

And all this talk about what is or isn't going to get passed for guns.......is irrelevant.........the 2nd Amendment will be over.

Remember, if the democrats win in November, they will likely replace Justices Thomas and Alito....when they die or retire in the next 4 years....they are both in their 70s.....they will also impeach Justice Thomas as you can see the preperation in their stories about Thomas in the news.....and if they secure the Senate, they will pack the Supreme Court and the lower courts....

And all this talk about what is or isn't going to get passed for guns.......is irrelevant.........the 2nd Amendment will be over.
The country will be over.....

Forum List

Back