False flag theory deconspired

Ya cause who ever did it REALLY thought that the cops would believe the return address was where it came from.
A Trump supporter.
Sure thing. And he was just to stupid to actually put detonator caps on the pipe bombs right?

Who knew that black powder needed a detonator cap to be ignigted?
It does if you're using wires and not a fuse.

I can make coiled wires or a spring from a click pen glow with a 9v battery.
Steel wool burns with a 9v battery.

It's very easy with simple items.

The bombs were fake.

That is a fact.
From what I read, they were real explosives but the detonators did not go off.
for what it's worth I heard the blasting caps weren't in the bombs. And, nothing was delivered.

Powder needs to burn. Not a concussive force.
it needs a trigger. they haven't found any in any they've recovered, from what I heard. they said blasting caps.

Here is the ultimate reason why the bombs are from a false flag operation:

People on the right make things that work. The bombs are totally lame. There are no detonation devices. Lame-O Clock Boy style fake bombs.
The bomb maker may not have been too bright

A defining feature of conservativism

Occam's Razor says: Lame Prog makes Lame Bombs.

The bombs were fake.

That is a fact.
for what it's worth I heard the blasting caps weren't in the bombs. And, nothing was delivered.

it needs a trigger. they haven't found any in any they've recovered, from what I heard. they said blasting caps.

Oh, it's a trigger now?

Use your own brain. Pyrotechnic powder, (fireworks), needs to be ignighted.

People on the right make things that work. The bombs are totally lame. There are no detonation devices. Lame-O Clock Boy style fake bombs.

Even Occam knows it's a RW maniac.

You don't know Occam, bub.

I know Occam well. The simplest solution is that a RW lunatic has targeted prominent Dems and other critics of Trump for mass assasination. Thankfully, these types are rarely intellectually capable.

I know Occam well. The simplest solution is that a RW lunatic has targeted prominent Dems and other critics of Trump for mass assasination. Thankfully, these types are rarely intellectually capable.

Nope. The simplest solution is that a LW operative made the fake scary looking non-functional bombs and mailed them to generate a narrative for the news cycle leading up to the midterm elections.

The Left has a long history of faking incidents to manipulate the media.

We know what this all is you fucking hypocritical ass.

Meanwhile.......

Eric Trump: Entire family has received 'white powder' in the mail

Multiple packages containing ricin sent to Pentagon

You are all losers

The bombs were fake.

That is a fact.

Oh, it's a trigger now?

then why use cellphones if you don't need a trigger? hmmmm you seem to be confused.

Nope. The simplest solution is that a LW operative made the fake scary looking non-functional bombs and mailed them to generate a narrative for the news cycle leading up to the midterm elections.

Simple? :laugh2:

More like convoluted.

It doesnt matter as Occam was correct again. A RW lunatic was just taken in to custody in Florida.

We know what this all is you fucking hypocritical ass.

Meanwhile.......

Eric Trump: Entire family has received 'white powder' in the mail

Multiple packages containing ricin sent to Pentagon

You are all losers

Meanwhile.... RW lunatic taken into custody in Florida.

Live here

Loser. :laugh:

More like convoluted.

It doesnt matter as Occam was correct again. A RW lunatic was just taken in to custody in Florida.
really? so the dude is immediately RW. I love the projection from you all. you really hate us. wow. openly admit it. Me, I was going to post a suspect had been arrested. no name no nothing, and there you are pointing fingers at a party. Never civility from you fks.

Oh, it's a trigger now?

then why use cellphones if you don't need a trigger? hmmmm you seem to be confused.

What is attached, fool?

More like convoluted.

really? so the dude is immediately RW. I love the projection from you all. you really hate us. wow. openly admit it. Me, I was going to post a suspect had been arrested. no name no nothing, and there you are pointing fingers at a party. Never civility from you fks.

Van covered in Pro-trump stickers, fool.

Oh, it's a trigger now?

What is attached, fool?
they need a battery source.

More like convoluted.

Van covered in Pro-trump stickers, fool.
and so? I love it.

Oh, it's a trigger now?

What is attached, fool?

No shit. Is there one attached?

Oh, it's a trigger now?

What is attached, fool?

No shit. Is there one attached?
nope

Forum List

Back