Evolution is Bunk

Evolution: Bacteria to Beethoven

So there you have it. The dual cornerstones of Evolution - (a) how simple evolved into complex, and (b) how beneficial random mutations occur - are exposed as nothing more than "religious" beliefs of evolutionary biologists, with no scientific explanation whatsoever.

Like everyone else, I was taught in my (Catholic) high school that Evolution was a "fact" and that only troglodytes and religious fanatics questioned it. But it didn't make sense. Even if you got past the basic question of how did life begin, how did single-cell, primitive life forms evolve into complex life forms, and ultimately to the incredibly-specialized creatures that we observe today? And how does one species evolve into another species? It makes no sense. Now it is confirmed that it truly DOES NOT MAKE SENSE, and cannot be explained scientifically. It must be accepted on FAITH.

In fact, Evolution is only slightly more "scientific" than Genesis.

This is A LOT like "climate change." The fact of climate change is undeniable, but (a) the extent of human causation, and (b) catastrophic future projections, are nothing more than faith-based speculation.

how did single-cell, primitive life forms evolve into complex life forms, and ultimately to the incredibly-specialized creatures that we observe today?

Slowly.
so slow you cant even see it happen,,,

Not unless you live for hundreds of thousands of years.

Species evolve. That is a fact.
We share 98.8 percent of DNA with chimps.
We share 85 percent with mice.
61 percent with fruit flies.
I wont say the theory of human evolution is 100 percent correct but it explains it better than anything else.
it also can apply to intelligent design where they just used the same parts and pieces,,,which makes far more sense than one kind of animal magically changing into a completely different kind,,
Then explain how viruses can withstand our strongest antibiotics...But could not when the antibiotics were first produced..

You are misinformed. Antibiotics have no effect on viruses. The reason you are given an antibiotic when you have a viral infection is to prevent a subsequent bacterial infection of the tissues already weakened and inflamed by the virus. Now ANTIBODIES can neutralize viruses but an antibody and antibiotic are two completely different things.

However, you are both right, evolution happens all the time, right under our noses, and bacterial resistance to antibiotics is a huge problem. We can literally witness this happen right in the lab because bacteria reproduce extremely rapidly so we can see what kinds of things are happening with literally millions of individuals in a brief period of time. It would take multiple lifetimes to do the same on humans or more complex animals.

So, evolution occurs, even in humans but extremely slowly compared to creatures that can reproduce in mere hours instead of decades. One recent example of human evolution is the development of sickle cell anemia. It is a painful and debilitating disease, often eventually fatal. So why would a disease become a desirable survival trait, and only in a limited area?

It turns out that sickle cell disease is common in tropical climates where malaria kills thousands because those who have sickle cell disease can not be infected with the malarial parasite, so this allows more people with that trait to survive to reproductive age and pass on that heritable disease to others. That is the very definition of evolution.

As far as humans and earlier extinct forms, one’s argument, IMO, should be with anthropologists and paleontologists if that’s what’s bothering people. Evolutionary molecular biologists and geneticists are moving right along manipulating the raw materials of evolution in the lab regardless of findings in those other fields or people’s disbelief in what they are doing.

Last edited:

So there you have it. The dual cornerstones of Evolution - (a) how simple evolved into complex, and (b) how beneficial random mutations occur - are exposed as nothing more than "religious" beliefs of evolutionary biologists, with no scientific explanation whatsoever.

Like everyone else, I was taught in my (Catholic) high school that Evolution was a "fact" and that only troglodytes and religious fanatics questioned it. But it didn't make sense. Even if you got past the basic question of how did life begin, how did single-cell, primitive life forms evolve into complex life forms, and ultimately to the incredibly-specialized creatures that we observe today? And how does one species evolve into another species? It makes no sense. Now it is confirmed that it truly DOES NOT MAKE SENSE, and cannot be explained scientifically. It must be accepted on FAITH.

This is A LOT like "climate change." The fact of climate change is undeniable, but (a) the extent of human causation, and (b) catastrophic future projections, are nothing more than faith-based speculation.
@moderators

Please move this thread to the conspiracy section or the rubber room, where it belongs. Thanks.

@moderators

Please move this thread to the conspiracy section or the rubber room, where it belongs. Thanks.
right on brother,,,anything to do with evolution belongs in a rubber room

I wont say the theory of human evolution is 100 percent correct but it explains it better than anything else.
it also can apply to intelligent design where they just used the same parts and pieces,,,which makes far more sense than one kind of animal magically changing into a completely different kind,,
I dont fully discredit intelligent design. However, I do not believe in the abrahamic creation.
The Hindus that rub cow shit on their forehead make more sense lol

doesnt that make you a shithead???
No,I'm saying shitheads make more sense than Christian's jews and muslims

I dont fully discredit intelligent design. However, I do not believe in the abrahamic creation.

the idea that you would go with someone that wiped cow shit on their heads is amazing,,,

the idea that you would go with someone that wiped cow shit on their heads is amazing,,,
I'm not "going" with them. I'm just saying the shitheads make more sense.
I'm not saying that is what I think happened.
I'm more inclined to go with evolution I just don't fully disbelieve in a supreme creator

I'm more inclined to go with evolution I just don't fully disbelieve in a supreme creator

who said its limited to those two options,,,

we dont know what we dont know,,and since evolution is as much a religion as a supreme creator at least the bible thumpers openly admit its based on faith, where the evos claim fact using speculation based on assumptions,,,

for me I'm going to stay away from the shitheads for several reasons, smell being the first reason,,,

You can believe both!

Well put- I will go further and say that it is doubtful that the current theory of evolution is 100% correct- but it explains existing life better than anything else.

Pay attention. The doctor in the video is NOT claiming that evolution does not occur. To the contrary, it is easily confirmed through the fossil record.

What he is stating is that evolution cannot explain the current diversity of life forms on earth. And that the probability of RANDOM mutations being useful is essentially zero.

A scientific "theory" is a theoretical explanation for something that cannot be proved empirically. You take all the known facts and hypothesize an explanation that accounts for all the known facts. This was Darwin's contribution. Then, when a new fact arises that appears to debunk the hypothesis, it is up to the proponents to come up with an explanation that covers the new fact; if it is not possible, the Theory fails. Evolution cannot explain the sudden appearance of complex life forms, or the fact of beneficial mutations. The theory is a nice teaching tool, but it fails.

Pay attention. The doctor in the video is NOT claiming that evolution does not occur. To the contrary, it is easily confirmed through the fossil record.

What he is stating is that evolution cannot explain the current diversity of life forms on earth. And that the probability of RANDOM mutations being useful is essentially zero.

A scientific "theory" is a theoretical explanation for something that cannot be proved empirically. You take all the known facts and hypothesize an explanation that accounts for all the known facts. This was Darwin's contribution. Then, when a new fact arises that appears to debunk the hypothesis, it is up to the proponents to come up with an explanation that covers the new fact; if it is not possible, the Theory fails. Evolution cannot explain the sudden appearance of complex life forms, or the fact of beneficial mutations. The theory is a nice teaching tool, but it fails.

Evolution can't explain everything- that doesn't mean that the theory of evolution is incorrect. There could be other mechanisms involved also- though frankly there is nothing about the theory of evolution that would preclude beneficial mutations being part of evolution.

As stated earlier- evolution is just the theory that best fits the facts we know now.

evolution is so easily debunked all you get is personal attacks when speaking on it and not rational debate,,

its almost like they know its BS but cant admit it to themselves,,

By the way- video's are probably the worst way to try to 'prove' some point.

The author of your video believes in 'Creation Science' - which of course is like Jumbo Shrimp.

If you want to debate his Creation science nonsense quote what you want and lets debate.

evolution is so easily debunked all you get is personal attacks when speaking on it and not rational debate,,

its almost like they know its BS but cant admit it to themselves,,

By the way- video's are probably the worst way to try to 'prove' some point.

The author of your video believes in 'Creation Science' - which of course is like Jumbo Shrimp.

If you want to debate his Creation science nonsense quote what you want and lets debate.
I didnt post a video,,,WTF??

Forum List

Back