The Miserable End of Darwinian Evolution

Do you not think it's safe platting a small community on a flat piece of paper? ... even though we know it's the surface of a sphere and not flat ...

Sounds like you support spontaneous generation ... you know ... just make a pile of human filth and mice spontaneously come into existence ... none of that mutanism bullshit for you eh? ...
San Francisco proves it. You leave enough shit lying around for long enough, you get rats. No one knows where they come from, they just magically appear.

You mean an ellipsoid? ... you don't know much about Creationism it seems ...
You just don't know the meaning of words, DOLT
Yes, an ellipsoid is a spheroid. A spheroid is a three-dimensional shape created from a two-dimensional ellipse.

Plogisten was also an "accepted fact." Obviously you know little about science and its propensity for error. The silly saw that it has "a self-correcting mechanism" is absurd. Every animal and plant also has "a self-correcting mechanism," called "trial and error."
Roots that do not find water die and new ones are sent in different directions, "scientifically" to mock the nonsense.

There are hundreds of scientists who have signed the Dissent From Darwinism, just as there are hundreds of others who have signed the document, "No Climate Change Emergency." Hundreds of scientists cannot manufacture reasons to dissent from hundred fifty year old tautologies and censorship and stubbornness born of pride.

You are right and I just want you to know I say that.
Yes, only people who love science (but have never actually studied science) say that 'self-correcting science' nonsense.
Folks took Aristotle's (a heavy ball falls faster) for over 1000 years. we have a mind and we have a will and in science amateurs WILL is hugely overlooked.

You are right and I just want you to know I say that.
Yes, only people who love science (but have never actually studied science) say that 'self-correcting science' nonsense.
Folks took Aristotle's (a heavy ball falls faster) for over 1000 years. we have a mind and we have a will and in science amateurs WILL is hugely overlooked.

And for 2,000 years and counting, folks took tales and fables about the planet being 6,000 years old as true.

And for 2,000 years and counting, folks took tales and fables about the planet being 6,000 years old as true.
False and your repeating it does not make it true.
Anyway in LOGIC your proving your enemy is wrong DOES NOT PROVE YOU RIGHT.
MORON

False and your repeating it does not make it true.
Anyway in LOGIC your proving your enemy is wrong DOES NOT PROVE YOU RIGHT.
MORON

Religious extremists do tend to get angry and emotive when their sacred cows are called into question.

Forum List

Back