Gawd, Let us talk about fraud: Chemists have partly unlocked the recipe by creating a complex compound essential to all life — in a lab

Pretty funny stuff ... methane will evolve into ethane in a rather short period of time, minutes ... give it a year and we'll get propane, butane, pentane, maybe even hexane ... just random collisions and the nature of carbon ...

Chemistry 101 ... esp. redox ... ethane plus ammonia in a water solution always yields amino acids in a reducing environment ... look it up yourself ... just one molar mass and we have near certainty ...

You agree or disagree with the scientists in the link in the article?

Molecules are organic? Are you saying they are self-aware and favor Life? You make it sounds as if they are directed

You see the problem in assuming that life is random, right?
"Scientists generally define a molecule as organic when it contains not only carbon, but also at least one other element. Typically, that element is hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen or sulfur. Some definitions say that a molecule must contain both carbon and hydrogen to be organic."

According to Frank, is a molecule that contains both carbon and hydrogen, self-aware and favoring life?

We mean different things by organic, I mean life. In your worldview are molecules self-aware?

Natural selection is a fiction derived from Evolution; it's like listening to a canvas explain what Monet or VanGogh did to it
Are you, Trump, and MAGAworld self-aware? I mean what do you mean by 'self-awareness?'

Engaging in discussion? So because some of do not suffer fools and tools glady, we're...what??

You obviously have some emotional issues with this Crick. I suggest you get a room and take it off of the boards.
Sure, Crick.

Anyway if you ever want to talk science and not personal insults this is the place.

"Scientists generally define a molecule as organic when it contains not only carbon, but also at least one other element. Typically, that element is hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen or sulfur. Some definitions say that a molecule must contain both carbon and hydrogen to be organic."

According to Frank, is a molecule that contains both carbon and hydrogen, self-aware and favoring life?
I was inarticulate. I mean Organic as alive, aware. The reason chemists define molecules as organic is because they are involved with living organisms

You’re supposedly just a collection of atoms and molecules, but you have an idea of “self”, correct?

"Richard Dawkins is Professor of the Public Understanding ofScience at Oxford University. He is the author of many books includingthe international best-sellers "The Selfish Gene", "TheBlind Watchmaker", and "Climbing Mount Improbable.""

But you may be interested ??? in this guy's stuff:

I’m a dogma questioner. That’s the exact opposite of a science denier.
"Dogma questioner?" :auiqs.jpg:

I have never put forth any dogma. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:That shit is all in your head. You keep conversing with imaginary opponents.

If you somehow show a post where I spout dogma, that would be seriously interesting

"Dogma questioner?" :auiqs.jpg:

I have never put forth any dogma. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:That shit is all in your head. You keep conversing with imaginary opponents.

If you somehow show a post where I spout dogma, that would be seriously interesting

You are not interested, yet you seem obsessed with replying. Why is that?

You are not interested, yet you seem obsessed with replying. Why is that?

I merely try and keep a thread from temporarily being hijacked and shit. After a few days, who cares. It gets buried.

But for now everyone can see how pathetic and easily exposed you , while at the same time getting a chance to read the real deal, the true story... :auiqs.jpg:

carry on, demented on

How did life on Earth begin? Good gawd, the chemical puzzle of how life on Earth began has just became clearer. It's simply incredible. I've heard a few claims of how life on Earth began, but never any backed up by replicable scenarios. This is a game changer in so many areas and fields of debate.

Science! It exposes fraud(s).

It's been awhile since I looked into this but what I remember is that long chains of organic compounds - which could mimic amino acids - could theoretically fold themselves in just the right sequence in hot wet conditions but the odds of that happening are astronomical. It's the folding in the correct sequence which is the information required for life to exist and it is a massive amount of information.

Here's an example of what happens at the cellular level of life. It's not called the molecular machinery of life for nothing.

I merely try and keep a thread from temporarily being hijacked and shit. After a few days, who cares. It gets buried.

But for now everyone can see how pathetic and easily exposed you , while at the same time getting a chance to read the real deal, the true story... :auiqs.jpg:

carry on, demented on
You hijacked your own thread with your childishness.

Unless the childishness was the goal?

Forum List

Back