Evolution is Bunk

Anyone that went to school past the 10th grade should know evolution is the only explanation for sustained periods of change in the human genome.
dont you mean they should be well indoctrinated to the group think??
Everyone is indoctrinated in group think. Either youre an idiot that is part of the group that doesnt belive in evolution or you are part of the group that does believe in evolution to whatever extent. The smart people see the preponderance of evidence that proves evolution.
I have yet to see any evidence,,all thats been presented is opinions lacking in evidence mixed with bold faced lies
If you havent seen any evidence youre either blind or you dont get out much. I think first you might want to state what you think evolution is in a sentence so we can see if we are talking about the same thing.

Anyone that went to school past the 10th grade should know evolution is the only explanation for sustained periods of change in the human genome.
Everyone is indoctrinated in group think. Either youre an idiot that is part of the group that doesnt belive in evolution or you are part of the group that does believe in evolution to whatever extent. The smart people see the preponderance of evidence that proves evolution.
I have yet to see any evidence,,all thats been presented is opinions lacking in evidence mixed with bold faced lies
If you havent seen any evidence youre either blind or you dont get out much. I think first you might want to state what you think evolution is in a sentence so we can see if we are talking about the same thing.
for starters there is no evidence that any animal has changed to another kind of animal

for starters there is no evidence that any animal has changed to another kind of animal
Of course there is. How do you explain humans and chimps being different animals? Both evolved from the same animal. There is a reason we share 98% of DNA.

Of course there is. How do you explain humans and chimps being different animals?
what does that mean??

Of course there is. How do you explain humans and chimps being different animals?
what does that mean??
Pretty simple. It means the stuff that were are built from is identical except for a few genetic differences. Chimps even have the same blood types as humans.

what does that mean??
Pretty simple. It means the stuff that were are built from is identical except for a few genetic differences. Chimps even have the same blood types as humans.
thats doesnt mean chimps turned into humans,,,

Evolution: Bacteria to Beethoven

So there you have it. The dual cornerstones of Evolution - (a) how simple evolved into complex, and (b) how beneficial random mutations occur - are exposed as nothing more than "religious" beliefs of evolutionary biologists, with no scientific explanation whatsoever.

Like everyone else, I was taught in my (Catholic) high school that Evolution was a "fact" and that only troglodytes and religious fanatics questioned it. But it didn't make sense. Even if you got past the basic question of how did life begin, how did single-cell, primitive life forms evolve into complex life forms, and ultimately to the incredibly-specialized creatures that we observe today? And how does one species evolve into another species? It makes no sense. Now it is confirmed that it truly DOES NOT MAKE SENSE, and cannot be explained scientifically. It must be accepted on FAITH.

In fact, Evolution is only slightly more "scientific" than Genesis.

This is A LOT like "climate change." The fact of climate change is undeniable, but (a) the extent of human causation, and (b) catastrophic future projections, are nothing more than faith-based speculation.

AA6812B4-7BA5-4C0A-ABFD-CA1677F5720F.jpeg

what does that mean??
Who said it did? I said chimps and humans developed from something else which is why they are more like us than say a worm.

what does that mean??
Who said it did? I said chimps and humans developed from something else which is why they are more like us than say a worm.

and what would that be???

what does that mean??

Something thats extinct so there is no name for it. Not sure why thats important to you though. Its the similar DNA that should be convincing you. DNA develops over time which is why they can trace the human genomes origin to Africa. Hmmm.... Chimps are from Africa too.

what does that mean??

Something thats extinct so there is no name for it. Not sure why thats important to you though. Its the similar DNA that should be convincing you. DNA develops over time which is why they can trace the human genomes origin to Africa. Hmmm.... Chimps are from Africa too.

you dont know why its important????

so you can just say we came from the same thing and I am supposed to believe you???

sorry I can think for myself and your opinion is bullshit

get back to me when you have some evidence and not your opinion,,,

you dont know why its important????

so you can just say we came from the same thing and I am supposed to believe you???

sorry I can think for myself and your opinion is bullshit

get back to me when you have some evidence and not your opinion,,,
No you shouldnt believe me. You should go get an education in human genetics. When youre as uneducated as you appear to be then you are going to need a massive amount of help. People like you are the reason europeans believed math was "the work of the devil" at one point in history.

Of course there is. How do you explain humans and chimps being different animals? Both evolved from the same animal. There is a reason we share 98% of DNA.

No both did not evolve.....evolution is junk science and a big imagination

screen_shot_2016-07-12_at_11.09.56_am.png

Obviously youre just another idiot that never received an adequate education.

Trump said he loves “the poorly educated.”

Fiction is not education

Fiction is not education
So you have done genetic studies on both humans and chimps to prove your point? Can I see your work?

Fiction is not education
So you have done genetic studies on both humans and chimps to prove your point? Can I see your work?

A lot of work has been done

obama_ape132045-300x300.jpg

Fiction is not education

A lot of work has been done

obama_ape132045-300x300.jpg
Yeah sure.

you werent educated you were indoctrinated,,,

I evolved from a red eyed, died in the wool, red neck Republican to a libertarian- in just a very short period of time.

Forum List

Back