Don't look now...but the Patriots are PO'd!

You know as little about Goose migration as you do about football, Phallics! While it is true that some Canadian geese come as far south as Florida it's the top part of the State...not the southern parts. Why? Because they don't like heat any more than they don't like extreme cold. I'm in Southwest, Florida...way down at the bottom of the State...we don't see geese here because they don't migrate this far south.
canada_goose_migration%2Bmap.jpg
You lied or have been too damn drunk to notice own up to it fat boy.

You're too much of an asshole to admit that you don't know shit about goose shit! :asshole:

I will admit I do not know anything about goose shit I do not want to hone in on your territory.

However, I see you are all butt hurt again and having another meltdown better run to your geriatric cheer leading squad. They have been giving you some lame advice as it is, have them cook you up some TV dinner while they are at it.:itsok:

ChrisL and company

1107428261_3102.jpg

Who's really "butt hurt" here today? You just got schooled on Canadian geese migration. So your response is to attack Chris? What does she have to do with you being a moron?
Caitlyn(formerly known as OldFartStyle): "I play golf in Florida...I've never seen a "goose" on a course down here."

I replied to that statement and once again proved you to be the lair and bullshit artist that you have been throughout these threads talking right outta your ass. :crybaby::itsok:

You cannot even get your own posts straight nor ChjrisL's it seems she wanted play this morning so I responded you midget, short on height, short on brains that's Catlyn(formerly known as OldFartStyle) alright..
thats WHY he loves the cheats because they LIE like himself.:biggrin:

Doesn't matter how many games they have won, if they cheat, it is normal for people to call them cheaters

That's how life works, people are defined by their actions.
And Patriots are defined by their, cheating...

the truth hurts old fartstyle and his wife chrissy troll that the whole world knows that they have to cheat to win and that they are cheaters and liars the fact the whole stadium booed shady brady when they announced former MVP's of past superbowls.
they can only sling shit in defeat and cry about it knowing the whole world knows they are cheaters and liars.:haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Pray tell how they "cheated" this year?

They didn't. That's why they lost :D
as i said before,when they dont have the home town refs in their pockets on the playoffs on the road,they cant win,they can get by with it during the regular season when they are playing these crappy teams the dolphins,bill,and jets who all have no business being in the NFL,but then they have to play a GOOD team on the road in the playoffs,they cant win because they cant cheat.:biggrin:

the LAST road game they won in the playoffs came against the chargers in 2007 who had a coach named marty the moron SHITTENHEIMER whos teams ALWAYS WENT ONE AND DONE in the playoffs while coach of both the chiefs and the chargers.:biggrin:

Pray tell how they "cheated" this year?

They didn't. That's why they lost :D

So explain how they ended up with one of the best records in the NFL and first round bye in the playoffs? Explain how they dominated against the Kansas City Chiefs? Explain how they came within a two point conversion of tying that game in Denver and sending it into over time?

They lost because they went up against the best defense in the NFL with a patchwork offensive line that couldn't protect Tom Brady or run block. The fact that they were even IN that game at the end is an example of why Tom Brady is one of the best to ever play the position!

I didnt say they are a bad team.
They are a good team.

A good, cheating team they are...

And cheaters they will stay, till those cheaters are gone from that team..........

There is no point to defend them, while they themselves have accepted the fact that they have been cheating. You should save your energy for something more productive...
dont waste your time with old fartstyle,he obviously has reading comprehension problems and only sees what he wants to see.

Pwning me? Really, Phallics! You just called me a liar for saying that I never see geese on golf courses where I live in Florida. In response I showed you a map showing how far Canadian geese typically migrate and that map quite clearly shows that they don't go much further south than the top of Florida. Now if you had any integrity at all you'd apologize for accusing me of lying. I won't hold my breath waiting for that to happen though...because as you demonstrate every time you take another person's words totally out of context...you have no integrity!
Caitlyn(formerly known as Old Fart Style): "Pwning me?"

Yes

You have lost your mind many times in these threads simply because you have failed to grasp the import of a sentence or you were shown to be incorrect and could not handle the truth or when the discussion would go to Brady and his evil ways you would state you know how he thinks because you watched him on TV. It was only today that I realized the depth of you infirmity and the extent of you cognitive impairment. The only thing I will apologize for is not noticing your issues earlier. :itsok:

Even in this quoted post you wish to cite the migration of geese as if somehow it would exonerate Brady, Belicheat and the rest of the Patriots. Perhaps allegorically, but very sadly, no matter where the geese fly they leave their tell tale piles of shit as a sign of where they have been much like the Patriots who leave clues of their lying, cheating and hiring murderers so they can gain a competitive edge over their opponents. :uhoh3:

LOL...can't bring yourself to admit you were full of shit when you accused me of telling lies when I said I don't see geese on the golf courses down here...can you? That's why you're Phallics, little buddy!
It will be ok a few deep breaths and remember to take your meds. Once they take effect you will be able to see what everyone else sees and will understand why your job at the golf course cleaning shoes is so important :itsok:

What would I be cleaning off those golf shoes, Phallics? Goose shit? Duh? :blowup:That was one more rather pathetic attempt by you to be insulting...only you couldn't pull it off because you're not bright enough! Better luck next time, little buddy! :dance:

You are stalking me and talking about me in threads that I have never posted in. Oh yea I pwned you big time. I live in that little pointy thing you call a head, rent free no less. You think about me, talk about me, always looking for my attention.:uhoh3::itsok:

18988-1280.jpg

:laugh:
checkmate by alex on caitlan.:biggrin: OFS should marry USMB's resident troll rightwinger since they both deny reality.OFS on the cheaters and rightwinger that the rams are back in LA still saying they are in st louis this year.:haha::lmao:

Any of you Patriot haters that thought that the Patriots were going to be hurt by "Deflategate" may have misjudged the effect that joke of an investigation is having on New England. That is one motivated QB.
I like the patriots, I just can't stand Darth Brady. Let me add : YAY BRONCOS!

stop it. You're making yourself look foolish, Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, here knows you're a Brady fan boi.

yes everyone here knows that him and his wife chrissy have their head up bradys ass,for chrissy troll thats not so bad since she is a female but for OLD FART STYLE to do that? oh my god

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I know one team that did better than the cheatriots this year. Two, in fact

The Carolina Panthers may have gotten one game "further" than the New England Patriots, Dottie...but did they really do "better" against the Denver Broncos than the Patriots did? The Patriots took that game right down to the final seconds before losing and that was playing on Denver's home field. I think if you asked the Broncos which was the tougher game...they'd tell you the Patriot's game was. Just a little "food for thought".
"before losing" are the operative words.

I bet you'd carry Brady's cup if he asked you
Alex. 9/11 inside job

OFS convienetly forgets to mention that the superbowl was rigged for the donkeys to win.that they made several critical bad calls that went against the panthers yet not one single bad call went against the donkeys.:rolleyes:

the NFL is as phony and as rigged as pro wrestling,they rigged this game because the NFL wanted manning to have another superbowl ring,the cheatriots did NOT have to play against the officials as well as the bronco players in their game,the panthers DID.

Now THATS some food for thought.:D

"before losing" are the operative words.

I bet you'd carry Brady's cup if he asked you
Alex. 9/11 inside job
Didn't you know? OldFartStyle has been like that since he was a child.

athletic-cup.jpg

See what happens when you say anything related to that around Phallics! You've got him all worked up now!
Says the trans who claims to have a special relationship with Jack Nicholson, smoked his joint and brought a smile to his face.

Says the very strange dude who is fixated on transexuals...Jack Nicholson's joint...and Tom Brady's junk! You're the biggest freak on this board, Phallics...and that's saying something!
  • You are the one who has introduced this special relationship with Jack Nicholson where you claimed to have smoked his joint and brought a smile to his face, not I
  • You are the one who suggested that you have a special relationship with Tom Brady because he is married to a model and since you watch him on TV so you somehow know his innermost thoughts, not I;
  • You are the one who informed everyone in these threads that you have size 12 feet, not I;
  • One of your geriatric cheerleaders suggested that you have no balls and you launched into an in depth discussion on who has balls where you referenced me, not I;
  • You are the one who has name dropped and could not recognize the person whose name you dropped, not I.
You have done all this and more in an effort to bully and intimidate people in this thread who disagreed with you and when you realized that you failed you had a meltdown of epic proportions and cried out so all who could "hear" came running only to realize that you started this whole hate thread because you are fixated on Tom Brady, his life, his wife and all the things you missed out on in your miserable existence.:itsok:

you nailed it.:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

now that REALLY takes the cake that he claimed he smoked a weed with jack nicholson.comedy gold.:haha:

again all the proof in the world right there the reason he loves the cheats because they are LIARS SAME AS HIM.:lol:

Any of you Patriot haters that thought that the Patriots were going to be hurt by "Deflategate" may have misjudged the effect that joke of an investigation is having on New England. That is one motivated QB.

a better term for him is shady brady.He is a liar and cheater and has tainted the game.he has been taught well by his coach bill BeliCHEAT.lol

a better term for him is shady brady.He is a liar and cheater and has tainted the game.he has been taught well by his coach bill BeliCHEAT.lol

that being said mary since you are here,instead of getting into it with old fartstyle,why not head on down here to this thread and talk about the biggest sports story of the century.lol

expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

unnamed-3873.png

"The Patriots quarterback jabbed at Manning in his private email correspondence, revealed in the NFLPA lawsuit to appeal Brady’s four-game suspension for his role in Deflategate."
Tom Brady jabs at Peyton Manning in private emails

PEYTON-NO-FUCK-YOU.gif

Oldstyle :itsok:

Since the general consensus is that Peyton will now retire...and that Brady will (barring serious injury) play another five or six seasons...Brady's "private" e-mail correspondence (that was leaked by assholes in the NFL's New York office solely to stir up trouble) is pretty much spot on. It's amusing that you Brady haters all think it's so "telling"!

Anyone who watched Manning struggle to complete passes down the field tonight knows he's done. That isn't a dig against Manning. It's the simple truth. Brady has worked much harder at staying in shape than Manning has. He's a health fanatic. He had one of his better years this year throwing the ball. Manning's arm is shot...Brady's is not.

So you work out with Brady? Brady has had it easier since, he has deflated balls, he sneaks video of opposing teams walk throughs, and there are bugs in Putriot's locker rooms.

I don't know, Mary...after Cam's petulant performance in the post game presser...he makes Brady look like Little Miss Mary Sunshine! It's always said that the true mark of a person is not how they handle victory but how they handle defeat. Brady handles it rather well...Newton not so much...

unnamed-3873.png

"The Patriots quarterback jabbed at Manning in his private email correspondence, revealed in the NFLPA lawsuit to appeal Brady’s four-game suspension for his role in Deflategate."
Tom Brady jabs at Peyton Manning in private emails

PEYTON-NO-FUCK-YOU.gif

Oldstyle :itsok:

Since the general consensus is that Peyton will now retire...and that Brady will (barring serious injury) play another five or six seasons...Brady's "private" e-mail correspondence (that was leaked by assholes in the NFL's New York office solely to stir up trouble) is pretty much spot on. It's amusing that you Brady haters all think it's so "telling"!

Anyone who watched Manning struggle to complete passes down the field tonight knows he's done. That isn't a dig against Manning. It's the simple truth. Brady has worked much harder at staying in shape than Manning has. He's a health fanatic. He had one of his better years this year throwing the ball. Manning's arm is shot...Brady's is not.

So you work out with Brady? Brady has had it easier since, he has deflated balls, he sneaks video of opposing teams walk throughs, and there are bugs in Putriot's locker rooms.

For years Brady's rep was that he was the hardest working player in the weight room...first in...last out.

Let's be honest here, Jim...even a casual observer can tell that Peyton has lost a great deal of velocity on his throws. It's almost painful watching him try and throw a ten yard down and out pattern because he simply doesn't have the arm to make that throw before NFL caliber defensive backs react.

Brady on the other hand can still fire the rock. He's worked hard to stay in shape and it's paying off for him as he begins the final part of his career.

I don't know, Mary...after Cam's petulant performance in the post game presser...he makes Brady look like Little Miss Mary Sunshine! It's always said that the true mark of a person is not how they handle victory but how they handle defeat. Brady handles it rather well...Newton not so much...

Brandy is a class act .He got beat up by the same defense as Cam Newton. He didn't cry about it. i heard his interview with the 2 other 4 time Superbowl winners, Joe Montana and Terry Bradshaw. He's the man in my book, no matter what the haters say ..Haters gonna hate

Brandy is a class act .He got beat up by the same defense as Cam Newton. He didn't cry about it. i heard his interview with the 2 other 4 time Superbowl winners, Joe Montana and Terry Bradshaw. He's the man in my book, no matter what the haters say ..Haters gonna hate

With a beat up offensive line and no running game at all Brady only took 3 sacks...Cam Newton took 7 sacks despite having a healthy O line and handing the ball off more than half the time. Brady got hit 20 times in the Patriots loss...15 of which took place in the 4th quarter yet he was still standing in there throwing the touchdown to bring the Patriots within a two point conversion at the end of that game! It makes me shake my head when people that don't know a thing about football call Brady a "pedestrian" quarterback that only has won because he cheats.

Who's really "butt hurt" here today? You just got schooled on Canadian geese migration. So your response is to attack Chris? What does she have to do with you being a moron?

He does this anytime I post on this thread, in case you haven't noticed. ;) He cannot handle dissent, so he flies into a rage. This is typical for people who post on this board.

Just like the guy who plays for the Patriots.

e090ccfd797a17ea230369c76856a051-tom-brady-mad-6.gif

You wish you were Tom Brady.
For as many times as he has gotten his ass kicked and had to deal with a temperamental, controlling wife no thanks. I am quite happy with my life as it is.:D

Yeah, who would want to be married to one of the most beautiful women on the planet who also happens to be worth hundreds of millions of dollars! Who would want to be a three time Super Bowl MVP and a lock as a first round Hall of Famer! Poor Tom...his life must be utter HELL!

I'm sure that Tom Brady is so hurt that Alex doesn't like him.
smiley-laughing008.gif

Forum List

Back