Don't look now...but the Patriots are PO'd!

As much as he cares whether you do like him. :slap:

So much butt hurt from the Patriots' fans in this thread.:itsok::laugh:

Hate to break this to you, Phallics but the Patriots are the favorite team to win the next Super Bowl! Next year comes a lot faster for Patriots fans than it does for haters like you. Before you know it...you'll be afraid to show up here because Tom Brady and the Patriots will be running off another long winning streak and your Ravens will be sucking up the joint again!
Failed hate thread started by a failed hater. :slap::crybaby::itsok:

"Haters" root against things..."fans" root for them.

You, Dottie and Fart Boy are all haters. You're not here to root for a team...you're here because you hate a team.
You started a failed revenge/hate thread you moron, and your boy could not even exact the revenge he wanted according to you.
for my last post on this thread.amen to that. old fartstyle hates people who expose the truth about how the team hin and his wife chrissy worship,CHEAT.oh the butthurt and hate he has for us.:rofl::lmao::haha:

I don't "hate" you, Fart Boy...I'm amused by you! You're the board's number one, tin foil wearing buffoon who thinks 9/11 was an "inside" job and that Pete Carroll "threw" the Super Bowl!

I'm sure that Tom Brady is so hurt that Alex doesn't like him.
smiley-laughing008.gif

Hate to break this to you, Phallics but the Patriots are the favorite team to win the next Super Bowl! Next year comes a lot faster for Patriots fans than it does for haters like you. Before you know it...you'll be afraid to show up here because Tom Brady and the Patriots will be running off another long winning streak and your Ravens will be sucking up the joint again!

You, Dottie and Fart Boy are all haters. You're not here to root for a team...you're here because you hate a team.
You started a failed revenge/hate thread you moron, and your boy could not even exact the revenge he wanted according to you.
^ that

It's a team game, Phallics..."my boy" did as much with as little as any quarterback I've watched play the game. He took the Patriots to within a two point conversion of sending that playoff game into overtime and he did so while getting hit more times than any quarterback in any NFL game since 1997! The reason that the Patriots are now favorites to win the Super Bowl next year is that "my boy" is going to be back at quarterback. What's the prediction for your Ravens?
In the final analysis, you started this bullshit thread, you introduced personal information about your body measurements, your relationships and what you did with certain individuals. Then when you were bested and/or Brady/Patriots played like shit you had your meltdowns you started making all sorts of wild and unfounded accusations then running away to lick your wounded self image.

Time to crawl back into the basement where it is dark and the air is a fetid stench from your overworked mind thinking of all the hateful crap you could hurl in your personal cesspool of a thread.

If my quarterback was booed as he was introduced as a former SB MVP, I would have to ask myself why. He was probably so distraught after that, he probably went home and destroyed a couple cell phones...:badgrin:

LIAR!

If my quarterback was booed as he was introduced as a former SB MVP, I would have to ask myself why. He was probably so distraught after that, he probably went home and destroyed a couple cell phones...:badgrin:

LIAR!
exactly,that also disproves chrissy and old fartstyles THEORY as well that everyone hates them because they aint them the bs crap they come up with. they did not boo terry bradshaw the fact he has been so successful and won multiple superbowls as well because he wasnt a liar or cheater. had this game been in say minnesota,they would not have booed joe montana either cause of that same reason.

so as always,old fartstyle and chrissy can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:haha::lmao:

You wish you were Tom Brady.
For as many times as he has gotten his ass kicked and had to deal with a temperamental, controlling wife no thanks. I am quite happy with my life as it is.:D

Yeah, who would want to be married to one of the most beautiful women on the planet who also happens to be worth hundreds of millions of dollars! Who would want to be a three time Super Bowl MVP and a lock as a first round Hall of Famer! Poor Tom...his life must be utter HELL!

smiley-laughing008.gif

He's a Giants fan, Oldstyle. :)

It's a team game, Phallics..."my boy" did as much with as little as any quarterback I've watched play the game. He took the Patriots to within a two point conversion of sending that playoff game into overtime and he did so while getting hit more times than any quarterback in any NFL game since 1997! The reason that the Patriots are now favorites to win the Super Bowl next year is that "my boy" is going to be back at quarterback. What's the prediction for your Ravens?

The Pats also had some 3rd stringers playing because so many injuries too.

Injury Report

Injury Report

:boohoo::boohoo: Next time, get them all hoodies so they can sit on the bench and whine.

Injury Report
ChrisL: "The Pats also had" nothing but excuses, every team has had injuries and every team had their own challenges and only two made to the SB the rest were spectators.

For as many times as he has gotten his ass kicked and had to deal with a temperamental, controlling wife no thanks. I am quite happy with my life as it is.:D

Yeah, who would want to be married to one of the most beautiful women on the planet who also happens to be worth hundreds of millions of dollars! Who would want to be a three time Super Bowl MVP and a lock as a first round Hall of Famer! Poor Tom...his life must be utter HELL!

smiley-laughing008.gif

Thanks for defending me against Caitlyn(formerly known as OldFartStyle)never thought I would see the day that ChrisL did the right thing! That proves never give up on anyone no matter how far down they have gone.

Manic-Gold-star.gif
You deserve it!

Two former MVPs were booed at the SB. Ray Lewis and Shady Brady. That is a murderer and a liar. Or is it the other way around?

smiley-laughing008.gif

Thanks for defending me against Caitlyn(formerly known as OldFartStyle)never thought I would see the day that ChrisL did the right thing! That proves never give up on anyone no matter how far down they have gone.

Manic-Gold-star.gif
You deserve it!

I would never stick up for you. I like real men, thanks. :D

There is always next year. Pats will get a FIFTH Super Bowl. :D Keep weeping, little cry babies. Keep weeping. Lol. Oldstyle and I are just laughing at you. Oh, and your teams suck too.

Oh, then Billicheat and Shady must be cooking up some more cheating. I expect they are staying up at night trying to devise new methods of cheating. Let's see, video taping other team's practices, deflating footballs, stealing signals, bugging locker rooms. What will they come up with next.

Maybe one day, they will able to win a Super Bowl without cheating. But so far, they cannot say that.

There is always next year. Pats will get a FIFTH Super Bowl. :D Keep weeping, little cry babies. Keep weeping. Lol. Oldstyle and I are just laughing at you. Oh, and your teams suck too.

Oh, then Billicheat and Shady must be cooking up some more cheating. I expect they are staying up at night trying to devise new methods of cheating. Let's see, video taping other team's practices, deflating footballs, stealing signals, bugging locker rooms. What will they come up with next.

Maybe one day, they will able to win a Super Bowl without cheating. But so far, they cannot say that.

Yup, sure. Lol. You people are fucking psychopaths.

Forum List

Back