Don't look now...but the Patriots are PO'd!

Oldstyle

Platinum Member
Jul 19, 2011
Florida
Any of you Patriot haters that thought that the Patriots were going to be hurt by "Deflategate" may have misjudged the effect that joke of an investigation is having on New England. That is one motivated QB.

Any of you Patriot haters that thought that the Patriots were going to be hurt by "Deflategate" may have misjudged the effect that joke of an investigation is having on New England. That is one motivated QB.

I didn't think they were going to be hurt. Why would I ever think that? They have been cheating for decades and haven't been hurt because no one ever does anything about it. They can win all the games they want to, score all the points they want to, I'm never watching another NFL game ever again.

And BTW, sports history will always include the Patriots among the list of worse cheaters ever.

Chicago White Sox
Lance Armstrong
Barry Bonds
The New England Patriots

Always and forever cheaters.

Wait a minute..? Aren't they playing the jags?:lmao:
Seriously,the pats have started out pretty good,but to throw out shit while playing the Jags is in bad taste.

That would be true, HereWeGo...they were playing the Jags, who just beat the Dolphins...and the Patriots CRUSHED them! They could have put up 60 points easily if they'd wanted to. Last week the Pats played the Bills who supposedly had one of the best defenses in football and Brady carved them up. My point is that Brady's playing pissed off because ignorant people accused him of succeeding because he "cheated". The only way to fight back against that kind of thing is put a beating on whoever is next up on the schedule. Oh, and guess who's coming up? The Colts! The team that started all of the deflategate bullshit. Brady is going to want to score a hundred against them. Just saying...

Wait a minute..? Aren't they playing the jags?:lmao:
Seriously,the pats have started out pretty good,but to throw out shit while playing the Jags is in bad taste.

That would be true, HereWeGo...they were playing the Jags, who just beat the Dolphins...and the Patriots CRUSHED them! They could have put up 60 points easily if they'd wanted to. Last week the Pats played the Bills who supposedly had one of the best defenses in football and Brady carved them up. My point is that Brady's playing pissed off because ignorant people accused him of succeeding because he "cheated". The only way to fight back against that kind of thing is put a beating on whoever is next up on the schedule. Oh, and guess who's coming up? The Colts! The team that started all of the deflategate bullshit. Brady is going to want to score a hundred against them. Just saying...

Blah,blah,blah,jags,blah,blah...jags.
Sorry thats all I could hear.

I didn't think they were going to be hurt. Why would I ever think that? They have been cheating for decades and haven't been hurt because no one ever does anything about it. They can win all the games they want to, score all the points they want to, I'm never watching another NFL game ever again.

And BTW, sports history will always include the Patriots among the list of worse cheaters ever.

Chicago White Sox
Lance Armstrong
Barry Bonds
The New England Patriots

Keep the hate coming, Pred...it's lighting a fire under the Patriots. Kind of like when "Spygate" broke and everyone said THAT was why the Patriots won so much! Remember what happened following that? They reeled off 15 wins in a row and if not for a miraculous "helmet catch" in the Super Bowl would have had a perfect season. So keep it coming...Belichick LOVES the motivation.

Chicago White Sox
Lance Armstrong
Barry Bonds
The New England Patriots

:lmao:

How do those sour grapes taste, loser?

The Undeniable Truth as it Relates to Professional Sports
THE PROOF: Five Facts - The Fix Is In
The ticket you purchase to a sporting event reflects this notion of sports being simply entertainment. The "Spygate" lawsuit proves this. In this lawsuit, a New York Jets fan sued the New England Patriots for illegally (by NFL rules) videotaping their opponents' coaching signals. The lawsuit asked for the Jets ticket holders' money back in 10 years worth of games -- the duration of the Patriots "cheating" via this videotaping.

While you can read the U.S. Appeals Court's complete ruling in this case here, Senior Judge Robert E. Cowen's main conclusion was this: "At best, he [Carl Mayer, the plaintive] possessed nothing more than a contractual right to a seat from which to watch an NFL game between the Jets and the Patriots, and this right was clearly honored....Mayer possessed either a license or, at best, a contractual right to enter Giants Stadium and to have a seat from which to watch a professional football game. In the clear language of the ticket stub, ‘[t]his ticket only grants entry into the stadium and a spectator seat for the specified NFL game.’ Mayer actually was allowed to enter the stadium and witnessed the ‘specified NFL game’ between the Jets and Patriots. He thereby suffered no cognizable injury to a legally protected right or interest."

Cowen concluded, "We do not condone the conduct on the part of the Patriots and the team’s head coach, and we likewise refrain from assessing whether the NFL’s sanctions (and its alleged destruction of the videotapes themselves) were otherwise appropriate. We further recognize that professional football, like other professional sports, is a multi-billion dollar business. In turn, ticket-holders and other fans may have legitimate issues with the manner in which they are treated….Significantly, our ruling also does not leave Mayer and other ticket-holders without any recourse. Instead, fans could speak out against the Patriots, their coach, and the NFL itself. In fact, they could even go so far as to refuse to purchase tickets or NFL-related merchandise….However, the one thing they cannot do is bring a legal action in a court of law. [emphasis in original].”

If that is the best protection a ticket provides a fan, do you honestly believe watching a game on television grants one more legal protection?

So why you guys continue to patronize a rigged system is beyond me. It is manipulating your minds and emotions purely for profit and to distract you from more important things.
panem et circenses
panem-circenses-battaile-politics-1363824238.jpg

Chicago White Sox
Lance Armstrong
Barry Bonds
The New England Patriots

Obviously you don't understand the NFL. It's a cartel. They profit share, thus they cannot "cheat." The whole thing is rigged for entertainment. lol They are putting on a SHOW only, get with the program.

Can they win another Superbowl? I'd like to see greenbay win this year. Mad respect for Aaron rogers and bradys won enough.

Can they win another Superbowl? I'd like to see greenbay win this year. Mad respect for Aaron rogers and bradys won enough.

No Jordy Nelson is a big blow for the Pack, Sealy...if not for that loss I'd have them as my favorite to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl.

You probably don't even watch football. No Asians in football.

Idiot. You've probably never played in a football game at any level any time in your sad little life.
Inside linebacker varsity freshman and sophomore year and right fielder/left handed pitcher in varsity baseball. Stopped playing both and wrestled first time ever my sophomore year by senior year I was all state. Got a $1500 a year scholarship to wrestle at emu. Back then school only cost $5k a year so $1500 was a lot. Paid my own way through school.

Course I wasn't Asian smart.

No Jordy Nelson is a big blow for the Pack, Sealy...if not for that loss I'd have them as my favorite to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl.
Who you going with instead?

Chicago White Sox
Lance Armstrong
Barry Bonds
The New England Patriots

Keep the hate coming, Pred...it's lighting a fire under the Patriots. Kind of like when "Spygate" broke and everyone said THAT was why the Patriots won so much! Remember what happened following that? They reeled off 15 wins in a row and if not for a miraculous "helmet catch" in the Super Bowl would have had a perfect season. So keep it coming...Belichick LOVES the motivation.

I didn't know the Patriots were listening to me?

"Cheaters" and "NE Patriots" names forever linked.

Chicago White Sox
Lance Armstrong
Barry Bonds
The New England Patriots

:lmao:

How do those sour grapes taste, loser?

Patriots, always and forever known as cheaters.

Chicago White Sox
Lance Armstrong
Barry Bonds
The New England Patriots

Obviously you don't understand the NFL. It's a cartel. They profit share, thus they cannot "cheat." The whole thing is rigged for entertainment. lol They are putting on a SHOW only, get with the program.

No thanks, I choose not to get with the program. I will never watch another NFL game.

Forum List

Back