Don't look now...but the Patriots are PO'd!

I'm sure that Tom Brady is so hurt that Alex doesn't like him.
smiley-laughing008.gif
As much as he cares whether you do like him. :slap:

So much butt hurt from the Patriots' fans in this thread.:itsok::laugh:

Hate to break this to you, Phallics but the Patriots are the favorite team to win the next Super Bowl! Next year comes a lot faster for Patriots fans than it does for haters like you. Before you know it...you'll be afraid to show up here because Tom Brady and the Patriots will be running off another long winning streak and your Ravens will be sucking up the joint again!

He's a Giants fan, Oldstyle. :)
Thanks for defending me against Caitlyn(formerly known as OldFartStyle)never thought I would see the day that ChrisL did the right thing! That proves never give up on anyone no matter how far down they have gone.

Manic-Gold-star.gif
You deserve it!

I would never stick up for you. I like real men, thanks. :D
Yet you did just that, what you did was show your trans-sub who was boss and you dominated him at every move this time by forcing him to face his own reality that he is a lying sack when it comes to the hate thread he started.

I hear this is going to be your wedding song, you two love birds.

Hate to break this to you, Phallics but the Patriots are the favorite team to win the next Super Bowl! Next year comes a lot faster for Patriots fans than it does for haters like you. Before you know it...you'll be afraid to show up here because Tom Brady and the Patriots will be running off another long winning streak and your Ravens will be sucking up the joint again!
Failed hate thread started by a failed hater. :slap::crybaby::itsok:

"Haters" root against things..."fans" root for them.

You, Dottie and Fart Boy are all haters. You're not here to root for a team...you're here because you hate a team.
You started a failed revenge/hate thread you moron, and your boy could not even exact the revenge he wanted according to you.

It's a team game, Phallics..."my boy" did as much with as little as any quarterback I've watched play the game. He took the Patriots to within a two point conversion of sending that playoff game into overtime and he did so while getting hit more times than any quarterback in any NFL game since 1997! The reason that the Patriots are now favorites to win the Super Bowl next year is that "my boy" is going to be back at quarterback. What's the prediction for your Ravens?
In the final analysis, you started this bullshit thread, you introduced personal information about your body measurements, your relationships and what you did with certain individuals. Then when you were bested and/or Brady/Patriots played like shit you had your meltdowns you started making all sorts of wild and unfounded accusations then running away to lick your wounded self image.

Time to crawl back into the basement where it is dark and the air is a fetid stench from your overworked mind thinking of all the hateful crap you could hurl in your personal cesspool of a thread.

When you accused me of being "small" I told you that I have size 12 feet. How "personal" is that?

I live in Florida...we don't have goose shit here and we don't have basements! Duh?

As much as he cares whether you do like him. :slap:

So much butt hurt from the Patriots' fans in this thread.:itsok::laugh:

Thanks for defending me against Caitlyn(formerly known as OldFartStyle)never thought I would see the day that ChrisL did the right thing! That proves never give up on anyone no matter how far down they have gone.

Manic-Gold-star.gif
You deserve it!

Yet you did just that, what you did was show your trans-sub who was boss and you dominated him at every move this time by forcing him to face his own reality that he is a lying sack when it comes to the hate thread he started.

How did you even start with this "trans" nonsense, Phallics? Because you think it will anger me? To be blunt it doesn't because it's got nothing to do with me. Let me clue you into something...a good nickname...like calling someone Phallics because they keep making juvenile cracks about Tom Brady's balls...makes sense! Deciding to call someone a "trans" for absolutely no reason at all...is just stupid. I don't call Fart Boy, Phallics because he's not fixated on balls like you...he's fixated on farts! See how that works?

This might be challenging for someone as unimaginative as yourself...but what you should be trying to do is to come up with an insulting nickname based off my screen name or my hobbies. That might have some bite to it. This whole trans thing is weak. You work on it and see what you can come up with...:dunno:

You, Dottie and Fart Boy are all haters. You're not here to root for a team...you're here because you hate a team.
You started a failed revenge/hate thread you moron, and your boy could not even exact the revenge he wanted according to you.

It's a team game, Phallics..."my boy" did as much with as little as any quarterback I've watched play the game. He took the Patriots to within a two point conversion of sending that playoff game into overtime and he did so while getting hit more times than any quarterback in any NFL game since 1997! The reason that the Patriots are now favorites to win the Super Bowl next year is that "my boy" is going to be back at quarterback. What's the prediction for your Ravens?
In the final analysis, you started this bullshit thread, you introduced personal information about your body measurements, your relationships and what you did with certain individuals. Then when you were bested and/or Brady/Patriots played like shit you had your meltdowns you started making all sorts of wild and unfounded accusations then running away to lick your wounded self image.

Time to crawl back into the basement where it is dark and the air is a fetid stench from your overworked mind thinking of all the hateful crap you could hurl in your personal cesspool of a thread.

When you accused me of being "small" I told you that I have size 12 feet. How "personal" is that?

I live in Florida...we don't have goose shit here and we don't have basements! Duh?

Caitlyn(formerly known as OldFartStyle): "I told you that I have size 12 feet. How "personal" is that?"

I get it, you are jealous of Rex.

bb-rex-ryan.jpg

Manic-Gold-star.gif
You deserve it!

How did you even start with this "trans" nonsense, Phallics? Because you think it will anger me? To be blunt it doesn't because it's got nothing to do with me. Let me clue you into something...a good nickname...like calling someone Phallics because they keep making juvenile cracks about Tom Brady's balls...makes sense! Deciding to call someone a "trans" for absolutely no reason at all...is just stupid. I don't call Fart Boy, Phallics because he's not fixated on balls like you...he's fixated on farts! See how that works?

Caitlyn (formerly known as OldFartStyle): "How did you even start with this "trans" nonsense, Phallics?"

A discussion you and one of your geriatric cheerleaders were having. We already discussed this. :itsok:

Your stuff is lame, Phallics! How does "OldFartStyle" even make sense? Fart Boy does because all 9/11 DOES is post that idiotic "Someone farted in here" thing! What else could you call him? Phallics makes sense because you're obsessed with Tom Brady's junk and post all those bizarre pictures. The trans-sexual thing is YOURS, little buddy...not mine! You're the one who's got this thing for Bruce Jenner...and his lack of a dick. I don't even know HOW that all came into the discussion about the Patriots! The sad thing is that you're trying desperately to come up with a nickname for me that's going to get under my skin and you've failed in epic fashion.

You keep "trying" to insult me but you're such an idiot that you accuse me of wiping goose shit off shoes when I live in an area that doesn't have geese or tell me to go to my basement when I live in Florida and I don't think there's a basement in the entire State! Your "insults" end up simply making me laugh at you.

Manic-Gold-star.gif
You deserve it!

It's what mentally ill people do when they run out of things to say. :D Obviously these people are STILL posting here in your thread just because they are trolls.

Manic-Gold-star.gif
You deserve it!

Caitlyn (formerly known as OldFartStyle): "How did you even start with this "trans" nonsense, Phallics?"

A discussion you and one of your geriatric cheerleaders were having. We already discussed this. :itsok:

You are the geriatric one around here. Lol. You are an old man, so just stop it.

Last edited:
You keep "trying" to insult me but you're such an idiot that you accuse me of wiping goose shit off shoes when I live in an area that doesn't have geese or tell me to go to my basement when I live in Florida and I don't think there's a basement in the entire State! Your "insults" end up simply making me laugh at you.

You have to realize that some of the people who post here have some serious mental issues, OS. I'm not just saying that to try to get a rise out of them either. I honestly believe that this is the case with these people. Why else would they allow themselves to become so obsessed??? Serious problems and no lives.

They are like a bunch of 12-year-olds in the brain. They have never matured beyond the age of 12.

They are like a bunch of 12-year-olds in the brain. They have never matured beyond the age of 12.

ChrisL: "They have never matured beyond the age of 12."

Just how you like em, young, sassy and malleable!

Your stuff is lame, Phallics! How does "OldFartStyle" even make sense? Fart Boy does because all 9/11 DOES is post that idiotic "Someone farted in here" thing! What else could you call him? Phallics makes sense because you're obsessed with Tom Brady's junk and post all those bizarre pictures. The trans-sexual thing is YOURS, little buddy...not mine! You're the one who's got this thing for Bruce Jenner...and his lack of a dick. I don't even know HOW that all came into the discussion about the Patriots! The sad thing is that you're trying desperately to come up with a nickname for me that's going to get under my skin and you've failed in epic fashion.
You are just jealous because ChrisL defended me against your lies and innuendo. She whipped you down pretty good too!

You are just jealous because ChrisL defended me against your lies and innuendo. She whipped you down pretty good too!

I'd be "jealous" if you came up with a better nickname for me than I came up with for you, Phallics!

You really can't though...can you? When you get right down to it...you don't have enough imagination to come up with nicknames or insults that sting because you're really not that bright! You fall back on juvenile insults that make no sense like calling me Caitlyn after Bruce Jenner...or that idiotic nonsense about goose shit...or the even more pathetic attempt when you told me I needed to go back to my basement. It's about as pathetic as Fart Boy repeating "Someone farted in here :9:" a few hundred times!

You have to realize that some of the people who post here have some serious mental issues, OS. I'm not just saying that to try to get a rise out of them either. I honestly believe that this is the case with these people. Why else would they allow themselves to become so obsessed??? Serious problems and no lives.

ChrisL: " You have to realize that some of the people who post here have some serious mental issues"

We do realize that and we accept you just the the way you are.

You have asked for help; we were there, you have had your meltdowns and placed us on ignore; we were there, even when you were buddying up with Cam/Caitlyn or whatever it calls it self today and we were there.

All our patience, tolerance, kindness and support has not gone in vain as we have seen over these recent times that you have stood up to Mr. Size 12 and forced him to see the truth in his lying about other posters.

Glad to see your are one of us.:happy-1::D

Forum List

Back