Don't look now...but the Patriots are PO'd!

Any of you Patriot haters that thought that the Patriots were going to be hurt by "Deflategate" may have misjudged the effect that joke of an investigation is having on New England. That is one motivated QB.
I like the patriots, I just can't stand Darth Brady. Let me add : YAY BRONCOS!

I don't know, Mary...after Cam's petulant performance in the post game presser...he makes Brady look like Little Miss Mary Sunshine! It's always said that the true mark of a person is not how they handle victory but how they handle defeat. Brady handles it rather well...Newton not so much...

I missed it, but I heard that he walked away from his post game interview? Has that ever happened before with any other QBs? Makes him look like rather a sore loser, no? :) Here he was, having the honor of playing against Peyton Manning in the SB, he should feel lucky, IMO.

Any of you Patriot haters that thought that the Patriots were going to be hurt by "Deflategate" may have misjudged the effect that joke of an investigation is having on New England. That is one motivated QB.

I don't know, Mary...after Cam's petulant performance in the post game presser...he makes Brady look like Little Miss Mary Sunshine! It's always said that the true mark of a person is not how they handle victory but how they handle defeat. Brady handles it rather well...Newton not so much...

Brandy is a class act .He got beat up by the same defense as Cam Newton. He didn't cry about it. i heard his interview with the 2 other 4 time Superbowl winners, Joe Montana and Terry Bradshaw. He's the man in my book, no matter what the haters say ..Haters gonna hate

With a beat up offensive line and no running game at all Brady only took 3 sacks...Cam Newton took 7 sacks despite having a healthy O line and handing the ball off more than half the time. Brady got hit 20 times in the Patriots loss...15 of which took place in the 4th quarter yet he was still standing in there throwing the touchdown to bring the Patriots within a two point conversion at the end of that game! It makes me shake my head when people that don't know a thing about football call Brady a "pedestrian" quarterback that only has won because he cheats.

We always have next year, Oldstyle! :D We have hiiiigh hopes!

I hate to even THINK about this, but Brady is probably going to be retired soon enough as well. He is pushing 40 years old now! That is going to be a sad, sad day for us fans. :( He needs to win one more SB so he can have 5 rings, one for every finger. :D Lol.

I missed it, but I heard that he walked away from his post game interview? Has that ever happened before with any other QBs? Makes him look like rather a sore loser, no? :) Here he was, having the honor of playing against Peyton Manning in the SB, he should feel lucky, IMO.

I believe the players are required to do at least 3 minutes if the press requests it. Cam did 2 minutes and 55 seconds most of that time just looking at his watch or staring at them, refusing to answer questions or answering them with one word. He was the very definition of the term "poor loser". What was amusing was that the two team press rooms were so close together that you could hear the Broncos being asked questions in the background because Cam was not saying a thing. One of the Broncos DB's was asked about the defensive game plan for stopping Carolina and he said that they stacked the box to prevent the run and dared Newton to beat them with his arm. It was obvious that Newton heard what the Bronco player said because he got up and stormed out right after he heard it. I can't remember any other Super Bowl quarterback doing what Newton did. I've got a feeling his agent and all of his current endorsement sponsors were absolutely CRINGING when they watched him post game. Americans love a "graceful" loser...Newton was anything but!

Brandy is a class act .He got beat up by the same defense as Cam Newton. He didn't cry about it. i heard his interview with the 2 other 4 time Superbowl winners, Joe Montana and Terry Bradshaw. He's the man in my book, no matter what the haters say ..Haters gonna hate

With a beat up offensive line and no running game at all Brady only took 3 sacks...Cam Newton took 7 sacks despite having a healthy O line and handing the ball off more than half the time. Brady got hit 20 times in the Patriots loss...15 of which took place in the 4th quarter yet he was still standing in there throwing the touchdown to bring the Patriots within a two point conversion at the end of that game! It makes me shake my head when people that don't know a thing about football call Brady a "pedestrian" quarterback that only has won because he cheats.

We always have next year, Oldstyle! :D We have hiiiigh hopes!

The poll on next year's favorites to win the Super Bowl is already out, Chris. Guess who's the favorite! The rest of America might hate the Patriots but it's obvious that they fear them as well.

I believe the players are required to do at least 3 minutes if the press requests it. Cam did 2 minutes and 55 seconds most of that time just looking at his watch or staring at them, refusing to answer questions or answering them with one word. He was the very definition of the term "poor loser". What was amusing was that the two team press rooms were so close together that you could hear the Broncos being asked questions in the background because Cam was not saying a thing. One of the Broncos DB's was asked about the defensive game plan for stopping Carolina and he said that they stacked the box to prevent the run and dared Newton to beat them with his arm. It was obvious that Newton heard what the Bronco player said because he got up and stormed out right after he heard it. I can't remember any other Super Bowl quarterback doing what Newton did. I've got a feeling his agent and all of his current endorsement sponsors were absolutely CRINGING when they watched him post game. Americans love a "graceful" loser...Newton was anything but!

You would think he would have been thankful to have even been there and facing a great QB like Peyton.

I think he realizes that he didn't rise to the occasion, Chris. Super Bowl 50 won't be going down in history as a duel between two great quarterbacks. Manning was a shadow of his former self and Newton played like he didn't get enough sleep the night before. When you think you're the next great thing and you lay an egg it's a bitch...

I think he realizes that he didn't rise to the occasion, Chris. Super Bowl 50 won't be going down in history as a duel between two great quarterbacks. Manning was a shadow of his former self and Newton played like he didn't get enough sleep the night before. When you think you're the next great thing and you lay an egg it's a bitch...

I missed the entire game because I had to work, but it probably would have been a better game if the Patriots played. ;) Lol.

He does this anytime I post on this thread, in case you haven't noticed. ;) He cannot handle dissent, so he flies into a rage. This is typical for people who post on this board.

Just like the guy who plays for the Patriots.

e090ccfd797a17ea230369c76856a051-tom-brady-mad-6.gif

You wish you were Tom Brady.
For as many times as he has gotten his ass kicked and had to deal with a temperamental, controlling wife no thanks. I am quite happy with my life as it is.:D

Yeah, who would want to be married to one of the most beautiful women on the planet who also happens to be worth hundreds of millions of dollars! Who would want to be a three time Super Bowl MVP and a lock as a first round Hall of Famer! Poor Tom...his life must be utter HELL!

I'm sure that Tom Brady is so hurt that Alex doesn't like him.
smiley-laughing008.gif
As much as he cares whether you do like him. :slap:

So much butt hurt from the Patriots' fans in this thread.:itsok::laugh:

For as many times as he has gotten his ass kicked and had to deal with a temperamental, controlling wife no thanks. I am quite happy with my life as it is.:D

Yeah, who would want to be married to one of the most beautiful women on the planet who also happens to be worth hundreds of millions of dollars! Who would want to be a three time Super Bowl MVP and a lock as a first round Hall of Famer! Poor Tom...his life must be utter HELL!

smiley-laughing008.gif

Hate to break this to you, Phallics but the Patriots are the favorite team to win the next Super Bowl! Next year comes a lot faster for Patriots fans than it does for haters like you. Before you know it...you'll be afraid to show up here because Tom Brady and the Patriots will be running off another long winning streak and your Ravens will be sucking up the joint again!

unnamed-3873.png

"The Patriots quarterback jabbed at Manning in his private email correspondence, revealed in the NFLPA lawsuit to appeal Brady’s four-game suspension for his role in Deflategate."
Tom Brady jabs at Peyton Manning in private emails

PEYTON-NO-FUCK-YOU.gif

Oldstyle :itsok:

:laugh:

Since the general consensus is that Peyton will now retire...and that Brady will (barring serious injury) play another five or six seasons...Brady's "private" e-mail correspondence (that was leaked by assholes in the NFL's New York office solely to stir up trouble) is pretty much spot on. It's amusing that you Brady haters all think it's so "telling"!

Anyone who watched Manning struggle to complete passes down the field tonight knows he's done. That isn't a dig against Manning. It's the simple truth. Brady has worked much harder at staying in shape than Manning has. He's a health fanatic. He had one of his better years this year throwing the ball. Manning's arm is shot...Brady's is not.

So you work out with Brady? Brady has had it easier since, he has deflated balls, he sneaks video of opposing teams walk throughs, and there are bugs in Putriot's locker rooms.
and old fartstyle can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is over those facts.lol would not be a bit surprised if he would come out and claim he works out with brady,after all he DID say he smoked weed with jack nicholson after all.:haha:

He is such a fruitcake he probably thinks i am a ST LOUIS Ram fan.:haha:

smiley-laughing008.gif

indeed,chrissy troll and OFS really DO need you to pat them on the back for their time in need of comfort in their temper tantrem meltdowns with their butthurt they are going through now.:D

smiley-laughing008.gif

Hate to break this to you, Phallics but the Patriots are the favorite team to win the next Super Bowl! Next year comes a lot faster for Patriots fans than it does for haters like you. Before you know it...you'll be afraid to show up here because Tom Brady and the Patriots will be running off another long winning streak and your Ravens will be sucking up the joint again!
Failed hate thread started by a failed hater, Oldstyle the Cam Newton of USMB :slap::crybaby::itsok:

that being said the NFL season is over with officiallly and it really is time for all of us to move on to baseball season.

OFS and his wife chrissy are just here seeking attention they have such lonely lives together on a deserted island isolated from the world with cold cruel facts knowing the world knows shady brady is a liar and cheater and was taught well by belicheat. they just cant come to grips with reality that everybody outside of NE even in the whole world knows they are cheaters and liars and have tainted the sport and created the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal the fact the entire world saw shady brady get BOOED in the superbowl :lmao: so i will say this once and then leave this thread and unwatch it after this-:trolls:

the more and more you feed them,the more and more you give them the attention they seek.dont play their game.its not worth it especially with the NFL season over with.time to move on.

smiley-laughing008.gif

Failed hate thread started by a failed hater. :slap::crybaby::itsok:

"Haters" root against things..."fans" root for them.

You, Dottie and Fart Boy are the very definition of haters. You're not here to root for a team...you're here because you hate a team.

smiley-laughing008.gif

You, Dottie and Fart Boy are all haters. You're not here to root for a team...you're here because you hate a team.
You started a failed revenge/hate thread you moron, and your boy could not even exact the revenge he wanted according to you.

smiley-laughing008.gif

You, Dottie and Fart Boy are all haters. You're not here to root for a team...you're here because you hate a team.
You started a failed revenge/hate thread you moron, and your boy could not even exact the revenge he wanted according to you.

It's a team game, Phallics..."my boy" did as much with as little as any quarterback I've watched play the game. He took the Patriots to within a two point conversion of sending that playoff game into overtime and he did so while getting hit more times than any quarterback in any NFL game since 1997! The reason that the Patriots are now favorites to win the Super Bowl next year is that "my boy" is going to be back at quarterback. What's the prediction for your Ravens?

smiley-laughing008.gif

for my last post on this thread.amen to that. old fartstyle hates people who expose the truth about how the team him and his wife chrissy worship,CHEAT.
oh the butthurt and hate the two have for us.:rofl::lmao::haha:

they have such lonely lives with nobody in the world who likes them since they are rude to everybody they meet,that they have to get together on the net to get reactions form people because they seek attention the fact they cannot get it anywhere else from anyone.how very sad.

I'll let you pat him on the back again to comfort him as you always do.:D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back