Does Judaism really teach against the devil and Hell??!! If so, that is ILLOGICAL

fncceo
It’s a barbaric , antiquated practice

It's a practice that has absolutely nothing to do with you.

I submit that if your non-Jewish parents circumcised you... you take it up with them.

In my opinion, if they did, they should have kept cutting.

fncceo
We need to abolish circumcision
It destroys the most sensitive parts
Routine circumcision of newborn males is definitely unnecessary and largely irrational, but it is a rather harmless procedure.

Personally, I do not support it because the arguments for it are very weak and irrational. But, at the same time, it is not that important of a question to me and I am not sure it should be outlawed.

Routine circumcision of newborn males is definitely unnecessary and largely irrational, but it is a rather harmless procedure.

Personally, I do not support it because the arguments for it are very weak and irrational. But, at the same time, it is not that important of a question to me and I am not sure it should be outlawed.
No problem…
The best way to get rid of Jews and a booming economy is by outlawing the bris milah.

To me.... heaven is being eternally united with God and hell is being eternally separated from God. I don't go any farther than that.

I go back and forth on believing if Satan exists as per the Christian worldview.

What I am certain about is that most people who say they believe in Satan and hell sure as hell don't act like they believe that Satan and hell exists given their behaviors. Because if they really did believe that they wouldn't do the things they shouldn't and would do the things they should be doing but aren't.

No one stones women to death for adultery any more. No one sacrifices animals any more. And what Christian abstains from eating shellfish?

The holy peoples' law passed away.
true

but the moral laws stay

too bad few people realize that... Few end up in Heaven also, I heard... Is there a correlation?

true

but the moral laws stay

too bad few people realize that... Few end up in Heaven also, I heard... Is there a correlation?
Israel's prophets are gone, too. The Law and Prophets passed away. That age passed away, just as Jesus and his disciples anticipated.

The Mosaic Law is dead. No one practices it anymore.

Heaven and earth are united now. And by earth, I mean Israel. And by Israel, I mean Christians, who keep the moral law with them.

Christians were not the majority population in the first century (and still aren't), so, yea, few find heaven.

Israel's prophets are gone, too. The Law and Prophets passed away. That age passed away, just as Jesus and his disciples anticipated.

The Mosaic Law is dead. No one practices it anymore.

Heaven and earth are united now. And by earth, I mean Israel. And by Israel, I mean Christians, who keep the moral law with them.

Christians were not the majority population in the first century (and still aren't), so, yea, few find heaven.
Heaven is far from this nasty, liberal infested earth..

the mosaic law is no longer... but the moral law is forever

Heaven and Earth may pass away but my words [will not]" Jesus said..

No one stones women to death for adultery any more. No one sacrifices animals any more. And what Christian abstains from eating shellfish?

The holy peoples' law passed away.
No one sacrifices animals any more

McDonaldS?
The animals were slaughtered, cooked and eaten.

Forum List

Back