Zone1 Revisiting a Sunday Sermon that addresses our time now

True but Babylon had no influence over Rome nor any contact with Rome.
That’s not true as you have had pointed out many times on different threads but you keep bringing it up..Trajan went out of his way to visit the ruins of Babylon showing it was very important to the Romans and they were very adept at stealing other cultures ideas and using them for their own benef…. Taking Babylonian culture and making it more Roman in nature is not out of line here at all…

they were trying to fulfill the image in the Bible but by not understanding the Interp and meaning of thr prophecy they made stories comically off the intended meaning.
Crooked path is not the same as Crippled.
I have no idea what you're trying to to say. I gave you the only 3 options available and you post gobbledygook

That’s not true as you have had pointed out many times on different threads but you keep bringing it up..Trajan went out of his way to visit the ruins of Babylon showing it was very important to the Romans and they were very adept at stealing other cultures ideas and using them for their own benef…. Taking Babylonian culture and making it more Roman in nature is not out of line here at all…

They are separated by 500 years. Trajan didn't steal anything from Babylonian ruins.

They are separated by 500 years. Trajan didn't steal anything from Babylonian ruins.
The Romans esp the aristocracy had access to the libraries of the times such as in Alexandria that burned down at a later date. They were notorias for plagerizing and stealing other cultures esp their deities … They did that with the Vians and Juno and they did that with the Greeks by taking their gods and giving them Roman names and attributes they also did that with the Israelites and they set up their Roman system by emulating the Babylonian system and incorporating it as their own.” Har “in hebrew means mountain which denotes government and Lot means in Hebrew “ veil” Basically the Romans set up their “ Harlot” or Government behind a veil of secrecy which was founded on the past systems which they borrowed or stole from all those that came before them… Rome plagerized The Babylonian system and took the harlots mentioned in the Jewish scriptures to set up their one world government in Rome behind this very veil… Trajan came to have a look at the ruins of Babylon but the ruins were not what he really wanted it was their system that he and the aristocracy in Rome admired and wanted to emulate… It is pretty straightforward if one removes that veil that covers one’s eyes…

The Romans esp the aristocracy had access to the libraries of the times such as in Alexandria that burned down at a later date. They were notorias for plagerizing and stealing other cultures esp their deities … They did that with the Vians and Juno and they did that with the Greeks by taking their gods and giving them Roman names and attributes they also did that with the Israelites and they set up their Roman system by emulating the Babylonian system and incorporating it as their own.” Har “in hebrew means mountain which denotes government and Lot means in Hebrew “ veil” Basically the Romans set up their “ Harlot” or Government behind a veil of secrecy which was founded on the past systems which they borrowed or stole from all those that came before them… Rome plagerized The Babylonian system and took the harlots mentioned in the Jewish scriptures to set up their one world government in Rome behind this very veil… Trajan came to have a look at the ruins of Babylon but the ruins were not what he really wanted it was their system that he and the aristocracy in Rome admired and wanted to emulate… It is pretty straightforward if one removes that veil that covers one’s eyes…

Babylon had far more extensive influence on Israel than on Rome 500 years after the fact. You're familiar with "good figs, bad figs" .. and the prophets.

True but Babylon had no influence over Rome nor any contact with Rome.
Mithraism was brought to Rome by Lucius and Zoroastrianism by the Hanotzrim cult which John admitted they borrowed from Zoroastrianism and Rome borrowed the cult into it's fold of beliefs which were similar.

Rome didn't exist or interact with our time period, but it still influenced us and survived in it's religious horn the Vatican Church. BABYLON and it's mythologies was embeded in the cultures and territories that Rome eventually took over in it's kingdom.
download.png

Last edited:
3Then the Lord said to me, “What do you see, Jeremiah?”

I replied, “Figs, some very good and some very bad, too rotten to eat.”

4Then the Lord gave me this message: 5“This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: The good figs represent the exiles I sent from Judah to the land of the Babylonians. 6I will watch over and care for them, and I will bring them back here again. I will build them up and not tear them down. I will plant them and not uproot them. 7I will give them hearts that recognize me as the Lord. They will be my people, and I will be their God, for they will return to me wholeheartedly.

8“But the bad figs,” the Lord said, “represent King Zedekiah of Judah, his officials, all the people left in Jerusalem, and those who live in Egypt. I will treat them like bad figs, too rotten to eat. 9I will make them an object of horror and a symbol of evil to every nation on earth. They will be disgraced and mocked, taunted and cursed, wherever I scatter them. 10And I will send war, famine, and disease until they have vanished from the land of Israel, which I gave to them and their ancestors.”

yes, multiple reasons for that term,
because they favored the Harlot, they placed their character through all the Harlots and they borrowed all Babylon's mythologies including the Baal Death Scene, The Dagon (father of Baal) mythologies, and the incense ritual and tinsel decorated tree on Baal's Dec 25th birthday.

View attachment 945861
what is wrong with incense?

what is wrong with incense?
I noticed something they use is a bit hallucinogenic, after doing research of one of the things Nostradamus use to burn to set himself in his trance mode, I was curious to see if that was an ingedient in the Church incense and I was spot on, it was.

I noticed something they use is a bit hallucinogenic, after doing research of one of the things Nostradamus use to burn to set himself in his trance mode, I was curious to see if that was an ingedient in the Church incense and I was spot on, it was.

What is the ingredient?

No suprise there The ancient Greeks—and later the ancient Romans and agrarian societies in the near east and Minoan Crete—held the Eleusinian Mysteries, seasonal religious rites that included ritual ingestion of a psychoactive drink called kykeon, which evidence has shown may have included ergot fungi containing LSD-like psychedelic ...There is some question as to what was being used in Delhi oracle in Ancient Greek times even after it fell into disuse the Romans tried to restart it again… They knew a good scam when they saw one so the church being built on Roman ways of copying and taking other cultures ways for themself would not be against using something along those lines in the burning of insense as well…

No suprise there The ancient Greeks—and later the ancient Romans and agrarian societies in the near east and Minoan Crete—held the Eleusinian Mysteries, seasonal religious rites that included ritual ingestion of a psychoactive drink called kykeon, which evidence has shown may have included ergot fungi containing LSD-like psychedelic ...There is some question as to what was being used in Delhi oracle in Ancient Greek times even after it fell into disuse the Romans tried to restart it again… They knew a good scam when they saw one so the church being built on Roman ways of copying and taking other cultures ways for themself would not be against using something along those lines in the burning of insense as well…
cults always use drugs to help in the ritual brainwashing of it's sedated members.

Forum List

Back