Zone1 Revisiting a Sunday Sermon that addresses our time now

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Sunday Sermon:
Online debates about social, religious, political, historical, medical etc always end up the same, the only refutation to sound source backed arguments is ad hominem immature & displaced spiteful retorts; replies like
that's too long to read (too many sources) "you are crazy", "are you are on drugs" "you're stupid" or "doo doo heads".
If it sounds like the arguments of a childhood sand box, it's because it is one in the same childish rant and rave.
It is apparent to everyone that when the hurt human ego has no defense -no refutation that's when group adhesion, group affiliation pride and social behavior kicks in, therefore they lash out in anti semitic or anti Maga, anti political party, and most times anti social behavior which at times borderlines on psychotic behavior. What makes people behave this way who claim to be religious, clinging to the idol Jesus defending it's image through group affiliation pride defending the honor of the group even if wrong avout a topic issue raised?

Therefore this pride in a social group based on devotion to Jesus influenced the thousands of wars and millions of murders over protecting his image and provides their pride in which they validate that anti social behavior. Now you notice this in Islamic radicals, but have yet to deal with this behavior in your own, therefore you have yet to analyse yourself and look at yourself in the mirror before you would accuse your enemies of the same things you are doing. This is why you and they are traped with each other in your own created hell. You could be out playing and having fun enjoying life but both of your personalities enjoy being bitter and cruel towards each other so what's left is your trashy version of life full of the hate and animosity you bring to it.

I will still smile in the face of their child like tantrums, because their deflective words do not hurt me knowing that everytime they are spoken they prove my point that I am right all along, that the devotion to a figure and form (forbidden in the Bible and Commandments) becomes a crutch that makes their followers ill.
Therefore the cure would be in removal of idolization (also warned about in scripture), that causes such illness and poor social behavior.
This reminds of of the skit in the movie where the girl says something about "Jesus loves you" to her friend then she throws the Bible at her to hurt her, because she's so frustrated. Online rant a ravers spewing hate, is just like that skit in the movie, 'It's love damn it!'should be a shirt people wear on Sundays to Church-truth in advertising.

Hate mongers who claim they have Jesus' love, butif that is love who needs enemas.
Sample The Love of Jesus in the NT:Jesus hated families (Luke 8:19-21,Luke 14:26,33,Luke 18:29-30, Matt 10:34-37), hated life (1 John 2:15-17) and this earth and mankind (2 Peter 3:10, Mat 10: 34-40 & Thomas 16, 2 Thessalonians 1:8), hated the Pharisee , hated Woman (1 Cor. 11, 1 Timothy 2:11-15 & all over the book of Thomas), hated his brethren (seen by what he caused to them), hated people with disabilities(Mark 9:14-19,Matt 9:32-33, 12:22 & Luke 11:14) hated gentiles (Matt15:26), hated his own chosen town of Capernaum (Mat.11:23), thus must not have Knoweth G-d according to 1John 4:8
Sample The love emulating Jesus by Jesus followers:Let's review:On a forum owned and operated by a Senior Pastor of Coon Rapids Christian Church
the Image of Christ shined through when their forum moderator called Jews rats:posted on 12/5/2001 at 10:33:36 AM by KarenThis is NOT a Jewish/Christian board. Take this elsewhere! nt
Calling us Rats (this was prior to Barry making her in charge of the forum: )Tues, Aug 17, 1999 at 14:30:52 (EDT) Original: Tues, Aug 17, 1999 at 13:14:52 (EDT) Posted by: Karen Recipient: Carolanne Subject: There's a rat loose on Barry's board...Message: Please Barry, we are begging. Exterminate the rat.
Other comments allowed to be expressed on this pastor board were things like: on 4/24/2002 at 12:56:03 AM by AnonymousI CERTAINLY wouldn't want to imitate you as you imitate "your" god, because you do not know how to present whatever remnant of truth you may have. Go back to your Talmud or your whatever "holy" book you have. Just go back

More samples of love:'Sock it to the litte toad Sussie!'
Calling Jews Atheists:'Hey you fools, you don't have to go that far there's an athiest room at Yahoo.'

'you sick little athiest - satan folowing toad - see my symbolism for you is quite correct isn't it'

'I LIKE TO SEE THEM SQUIRM.'

'WOW YOU 'SPINLESS WEASTLE, YOU CAN CUT AND PASTE, WHAT DO YOU WANT A JUNIOR G MAN BADGE?

How about the truth forum: Peter the Rock is allowed to post calling us Dogs but I am not allowed to post there because I am not human according to the moderators of this forum:Calling Jews Dogs :peter the RockRegistered UserPosts: 5894 (1/3/02 3:38:26 am) Reply Re: Jews Please don't apologize for my words. For the 11th time, I don't repect the dogs. Hey what famous Pope coined that phrase?

So People go out of their way to spitefully and strategically bash others through organized gang up plans.
We are told to respect Jesus as a prophet yet Christians do not give that same respect to Jewish prophets or Mohammed (PBUH).sample:Candace qUOTE:and I'd rather worship monty python as a messiah - Candace 19:21:08 04/14/00
satan's minions just say hi, messiah, hope you are well nt -

JesusLives Date: Sat, Nov 2 2002 11:26:00 PM -0500Hey Buddy, You need to put the crack pipe down.

Personal attacks or Name calling is forbidden in the forum so says the rule, except if it's being done to a Rabbi or any Jew in the forum like : 'WOW YOU 'SPINLESS WEASTLE, YOU CAN CUT AND PASTE, WHAT DO YOU WANT A JUNIOR G MAN BADGE?'

CalvinUnregistered User(12/1/01 12:34:11 pm)Reply That proves it The only thing he has ever proved is that one cannot debate a lying idiot.

vladimir998Registered UserPosts: 614(12/1/01 1:01:25 pm)Reply Re: Thanks Vlad

Please do everything in your power to continue making a fool out of yourself. I think we have finally found something which you are good at other than lying and doing damage to the English language

instant messenger:posted by bnaftis on April 14, 2000 at 19:11:47: do you have this program? if so, will leave us less vulnerable to pock shots from you know who.
Barbara

BERNARD: Aug 5, 2001 6:18:02 PMHEY YOU GUYS LET'S CRASH GREAT CROWD WEBSITE LET'S GO PLUCK THERE FEATHERS OVER THEREthere actually jehovah's witness. p.s fredhall you should be amember too with your words of encouragement. lol let's go ex-jehovah witnesses and give our thoughts lol.

Note:
That last post was someone calling people to attack another Christian sect for different view and interp of the same text they use.

So all these years and everything online is still the same. Anti Semitic (or anti Mormon or Anti JW) behavior online is nothing new, it has nothing to do with the conflict, it has to do with group affiliation pride and gang like social behavior.

The problem is, all these years we have not progressed socially, morally, spiritually, nor psycholigically=which means with tech advancements our propensity to mess things up has progressed to being more powerful and intensely evil, while our ability to refrain has not advanced in line to save us from missuse of that advancing technology=we are screwed if we don't advance socially along with our technology.

-food for thought

Last edited:
Sunday Sermon:
Online debates about social, religious, political, historical, medical etc always end up the same, the only refutation to sound source backed arguments is ad hominem immature & displaced spiteful retorts; replies like
that's too long to read (too many sources) "you are crazy", "are you are on drugs" "you're stupid" or "doo doo heads".
If it sounds like the arguments of a childhood sand box, it's because it is one in the same childish rant and rave.
It is apparent to everyone that when the hurt human ego has no defense -no refutation that's when group adhesion, group affiliation pride and social behavior kicks in, therefore they lash out in anti semitic or anti Maga, anti political party, and most times anti social behavior which at times borderlines on psychotic behavior. What makes people behave this way who claim to be religious, clinging to the idol Jesus defending it's image through group affiliation pride defending the honor of the group even if wrong avout a topic issue raised?

Therefore this pride in a social group based on devotion to Jesus influenced the thousands of wars and millions of murders over protecting his image and provides their pride in which they validate that anti social behavior. Now you notice this in Islamic radicals, but have yet to deal with this behavior in your own, therefore you have yet to analyse yourself and look at yourself in the mirror before you would accuse your enemies of the same things you are doing. This is why you and they are traped with each other in your own created hell. You could be out playing and having fun enjoying life but both of your personalities enjoy being bitter and cruel towards each other so what's left is your trashy version of life full of the hate and animosity you bring to it.

I will still smile in the face of their child like tantrums, because their deflective words do not hurt me knowing that everytime they are spoken they prove my point that I am right all along, that the devotion to a figure and form (forbidden in the Bible and Commandments) becomes a crutch that makes their followers ill.
Therefore the cure would be in removal of idolization (also warned about in scripture), that causes such illness and poor social behavior.
This reminds of of the skit in the movie where the girl says something about "Jesus loves you" to her friend then she throws the Bible at her to hurt her, because she's so frustrated. Online rant a ravers spewing hate, is just like that skit in the movie, 'It's love damn it!'should be a shirt people wear on Sundays to Church-truth in advertising.

Hate mongers who claim they have Jesus' love, butif that is love who needs enemas.
Sample The Love of Jesus in the NT:Jesus hated families (Luke 8:19-21,Luke 14:26,33,Luke 18:29-30, Matt 10:34-37), hated life (1 John 2:15-17) and this earth and mankind (2 Peter 3:10, Mat 10: 34-40 & Thomas 16, 2 Thessalonians 1:8), hated the Pharisee , hated Woman (1 Cor. 11, 1 Timothy 2:11-15 & all over the book of Thomas), hated his brethren (seen by what he caused to them), hated people with disabilities(Mark 9:14-19,Matt 9:32-33, 12:22 & Luke 11:14) hated gentiles (Matt15:26), hated his own chosen town of Capernaum (Mat.11:23), thus must not have Knoweth G-d according to 1John 4:8
Sample The love emulating Jesus by Jesus followers:Let's review:On a forum owned and operated by a Senior Pastor of Coon Rapids Christian Church
the Image of Christ shined through when their forum moderator called Jews rats:posted on 12/5/2001 at 10:33:36 AM by KarenThis is NOT a Jewish/Christian board. Take this elsewhere! nt
Calling us Rats (this was prior to Barry making her in charge of the forum: )Tues, Aug 17, 1999 at 14:30:52 (EDT) Original: Tues, Aug 17, 1999 at 13:14:52 (EDT) Posted by: Karen Recipient: Carolanne Subject: There's a rat loose on Barry's board...Message: Please Barry, we are begging. Exterminate the rat.
Other comments allowed to be expressed on this pastor board were things like: on 4/24/2002 at 12:56:03 AM by AnonymousI CERTAINLY wouldn't want to imitate you as you imitate "your" god, because you do not know how to present whatever remnant of truth you may have. Go back to your Talmud or your whatever "holy" book you have. Just go back

Calling Jews Atheists:'Hey you fools, you don't have to go that far there's an athiest room at Yahoo.'

'you sick little athiest - satan folowing toad - see my symbolism for you is quite correct isn't it'

'WOW YOU 'SPINLESS WEASTLE, YOU CAN CUT AND PASTE, WHAT DO YOU WANT A JUNIOR G MAN BADGE?

How about the truth forum: Peter the Rock is allowed to post calling us Dogs but I am not allowed to post there because I am not human according to the moderators of this forum:Calling Jews Dogs :peter the RockRegistered UserPosts: 5894 (1/3/02 3:38:26 am) Reply Re: Jews Please don't apologize for my words. For the 11th time, I don't repect the dogs. Hey what famous Pope coined that phrase?

So People go out of their way to spitefully and strategically bash others through organized gang up plans.
We are told to respect Jesus as a prophet yet Christians do not give that same respect to Jewish prophets or Mohammed (PBUH).sample:Candace qUOTE:and I'd rather worship monty python as a messiah - Candace 19:21:08 04/14/00

JesusLives Date: Sat, Nov 2 2002 11:26:00 PM -0500Hey Buddy, You need to put the crack pipe down.

Personal attacks or Name calling is forbidden in the forum so says the rule, except if it's being done to a Rabbi or any Jew in the forum like : 'WOW YOU 'SPINLESS WEASTLE, YOU CAN CUT AND PASTE, WHAT DO YOU WANT A JUNIOR G MAN BADGE?'

CalvinUnregistered User(12/1/01 12:34:11 pm)Reply That proves it The only thing he has ever proved is that one cannot debate a lying idiot.

Please do everything in your power to continue making a fool out of yourself. I think we have finally found something which you are good at other than lying and doing damage to the English language

instant messenger:posted by bnaftis on April 14, 2000 at 19:11:47: do you have this program? if so, will leave us less vulnerable to pock shots from you know who.
Barbara

BERNARD: Aug 5, 2001 6:18:02 PMHEY YOU GUYS LET'S CRASH GREAT CROWD WEBSITE LET'S GO PLUCK THERE FEATHERS OVER THEREthere actually jehovah's witness. p.s fredhall you should be amember too with your words of encouragement. lol let's go ex-jehovah witnesses and give our thoughts lol.

Note:
That last post was someone calling people to attack another Christian sect for different view and interp of the same text they use.

So all these years and everything online is still the same. Anti Semitic (or anti Mormon or Anti JW) behavior online is nothing new, it has nothing to do with the conflict, it has to do with group affiliation pride and gang like social behavior.

The problem is, all these years we have not progressed socially, morally, spiritually, nor psycholigically=which means with tech advancements our propensity to mess things up has progressed to being more powerful and intensely evil, while our ability to refrain has not advanced in line to save us from missuse of that advancing technology=we are screwed if we don't advance socially along with our technology.

-food for thought
Yeah Jesus was all about hate........omg......thats why he was first to stone the harlot

Appreciate you posting in Hebrew for scholastic integrity and transparancy .
But why not also post an English translation ?

And is White Bread really racist?

Too long to read, but the little I read is EASILY refuted. This nonsense is why Jews are currently blind until they go through the coming Time of JACOB'S Trouble (the Great Tribulation).

You are a stubborn and prideful people

Sunday Sermon:

Barbara

Note:

-food for thought
The world has been “ flooded” with knowledge because of the computer age but it is still full of HAMAS or violence because society or the ones in charge keeps kicking the can down the road instead of meeting and fighting the challenge head on …If Israel is being a “ light” by taking out the violence in their area why is there so much resistance to doing the same in ours as well and why is the world( many countries and peoples) behaving like SATAN( the adversary) by standing in their way….The rotten teachings by very bad teachers are holdingus back as a society from advancing because everyone is still holding onto theseerrounous concepts and ideals because they either can’t get over how much they have been duped or they just want to hold onto the old corrupt status quo and power structures they are so fond of…

I suspect you would be one of thos Jews who would LITERALLY throw stones at me if I were a Christian in your land.

I suspect you would be one of thos Jews who would LITERALLY throw stones at me if I were a Christian in your land.
No I'm one of those Jews that even though I hate proselytizers, I Pushback with Scripture and history (the sWord out of my mouth, not from my hands).
I'm more interested in the person's values and being than what brought you there.
But confronting wrong paths is a necessity for better results, and that's why throughout the Tanakh it keeps harping on idol worship as being a fallen path to where we want to be.
They are liars--Jeremiah 50:36.
Are mad (lost their reason)
upon their idols--Jeremiah 50:38.
Believes they are gods--Isaiah 47:8, 10
Breaks bones of God's people--Jeremiah 50:17
Builds great image of man
for all to worship--Daniel 3:1-7.
Make Metal idols Leviticus 19:4,
1 Kings 14:9, Isaiah 48:5
Makes a graven image that they be their own witness to: Isiah44;9
Carpenter creates a wood idol: Isaiah44;13
And the residue thereof he maketh a god-Even his graven image that ;He falleth down unto it and worshippeth it. and prayeth unto it and saith Deliver me; for this art my GOD- Isiah44;17
Casts out God's people--Jeremiah 51:34
Causes God's people to be slain--Jeremiah 51:49
Completely removes all precious vessels --2 Kings 25:13-17
Connected with hell--Isaiah 14:9
Pierced dragon-Isaiah
Pierced morning star Isaiah 14:12-19
Crushes God's people-Jeremiah 51:34 Cuts down people as trees-Isaiah 14:8
Defiles sacred vessels and precious things of God's design--Daniel 5:2-4.Destroys all the earth--Jeremiah 51:25. Destroys God's heritage--Jeremiah 50:11.Devours God's people--Jeremiah 51:34.
Does evil among God's people--Jeremiah 51:24.Does not consider her possible destruction (does not lay these things to heart)--Isaiah 47:7. Does not glorify God--Daniel 5:23. Does not remember warnings given about her destruction--Isaiah 47:7.
Dwells upon many waters--Jeremiah 51:13.Employs reapers to harvest fields (sown with seeds of falsehood)--Jeremiah 50:16.Employs sowers (to spread seeds of falsehood)--Jeremiah 50:16.Fears not the Lord--2 Kings 17:25.
Full of falsehoods--Jeremiah 51:17.Full of pomp--Isaiah 14:11.Full of unclean birds--Jeremiah 50:39.Full of wild beasts--Jeremiah 50:39.Full of vanity--Jeremiah 51:18.Gentiles have not yet seen the face of G0d- Isaiah 66:19
Her men are brutish in their own knowledge--Jeremiah 51:17. Her mighty men are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57. Her princes are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57.Her rulers are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57.Her waves (ministers--those raised up above the level of the sea or people) do roar--Jeremiah 51:55.Her wise men are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57.Highest leader becomes angry when his will is disregarded for God's will--Daniel 3:19..Highest leader makes hasty decisions--Daniel 2:15..Holds God's people captive--Jeremiah 50:33.
Her cry (glory) is found in ships(Romes army was called ships)-Isaiah 43:14.
Oppresses--Isaiah 14:4; Jeremiah 50:16, 33.Persecutes by fire all who do not bow and worship image of man--Daniel 3:6.Places relatives in high positions of leadership (nepotism)--2 Kings 24:17.Practices abundant enchantments--Isaiah 47:8, 12.Practices divination--Ezekiel 21:21.Practices sorcery--Isaiah 47:9, 12.
Practice divination, soothsayer, augur sorcerer, 11 charmer, medium, wizard, necromancer- Deut 18:10
Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree" also read Deuteronomy 21:22
they that be cursed of Him shall be cut off-(Psalm 37:22)
Gave praise and glory to another G0d and created an idol for this other -"Isaiah 42:8 we can't pray to any image of anything physical- Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)
They profane the name of G0d- Deut. 12:3
Given to pleasure--Isaiah 47:8.
lo ish el vichazev u-vein-adam v'yitnecham
Meaning: God is not a man, nor will he lie, nor is he mortal, nor will he relent.(Jesus was a mere man who lied and who relented).- Numbers 23:19

A day in store for all the proud and lofty, for all that is exalted (and they will be humbled)," (Isaiah 2:12).

They will be shameless and arrogant, (Midrash Rabbah on Song of Songs 2:29 )
truthfulness will all but disappear. (Mishnah Sota 9:15)
Nations assemble,and peoples plot vain things;kings of the earth take their stand,and regents intrigue togetheragainst the LORD and against His anointed- Psalms 2
your own sword hath devoured your prophets, like a destroying lion.” Jeremiah 2:30
Ruining spiritual & intellectual nourishment by mucking it up to cover up from others consumption- Ezekiel 34:18
GOD ABHORS (hates for the simple) DECEITFUL men-(Psalm 5:6)
boast, of mischief done against the godly? All the day 2 you are plotting destruction. Your tongue is like a sharp razor, you worker of treachery. 3 You love evil more than good, and lying more than speaking the truth. -Psalm 52:1 -3
These false prophets who do not speak for G-d. -Ezekiel CH 13, Deut 18:20-22, Isa. 30:10, Jer. 5:30-31, 14:14, 23:16, 26, 31-32
vanity unto thee, whiles “they divine a lie unto thee”, to bring thee upon the necks of [them that are] slain, of the wicked, whose day is come, when their iniquity [shall have] an end.-Ezekiel 21:29

No I'm one of those Jews that even though I hate proselytizers, I Pushback with Scripture and history (the sWord out of my mouth, not from my hands).
I'm more interested in the person's values and being than what brought you there.
But confronting wrong paths is a necessity for better results, and that's why throughout the Tanakh it keeps harping on idol worship as being a fallen path to where we want to be.
They are liars--Jeremiah 50:36.
Are mad (lost their reason)
upon their idols--Jeremiah 50:38.
Believes they are gods--Isaiah 47:8, 10
Breaks bones of God's people--Jeremiah 50:17
Builds great image of man
for all to worship--Daniel 3:1-7.
Make Metal idols Leviticus 19:4,
1 Kings 14:9, Isaiah 48:5
Makes a graven image that they be their own witness to: Isiah44;9
Carpenter creates a wood idol: Isaiah44;13
And the residue thereof he maketh a god-Even his graven image that ;He falleth down unto it and worshippeth it. and prayeth unto it and saith Deliver me; for this art my GOD- Isiah44;17
Casts out God's people--Jeremiah 51:34
Causes God's people to be slain--Jeremiah 51:49
Completely removes all precious vessels --2 Kings 25:13-17
Connected with hell--Isaiah 14:9
Pierced dragon-Isaiah
Pierced morning star Isaiah 14:12-19
Crushes God's people-Jeremiah 51:34 Cuts down people as trees-Isaiah 14:8
Defiles sacred vessels and precious things of God's design--Daniel 5:2-4.Destroys all the earth--Jeremiah 51:25. Destroys God's heritage--Jeremiah 50:11.Devours God's people--Jeremiah 51:34.
Does evil among God's people--Jeremiah 51:24.Does not consider her possible destruction (does not lay these things to heart)--Isaiah 47:7. Does not glorify God--Daniel 5:23. Does not remember warnings given about her destruction--Isaiah 47:7.
Dwells upon many waters--Jeremiah 51:13.Employs reapers to harvest fields (sown with seeds of falsehood)--Jeremiah 50:16.Employs sowers (to spread seeds of falsehood)--Jeremiah 50:16.Fears not the Lord--2 Kings 17:25.
Full of falsehoods--Jeremiah 51:17.Full of pomp--Isaiah 14:11.Full of unclean birds--Jeremiah 50:39.Full of wild beasts--Jeremiah 50:39.Full of vanity--Jeremiah 51:18.Gentiles have not yet seen the face of G0d- Isaiah 66:19
Her men are brutish in their own knowledge--Jeremiah 51:17. Her mighty men are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57. Her princes are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57.Her rulers are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57.Her waves (ministers--those raised up above the level of the sea or people) do roar--Jeremiah 51:55.Her wise men are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57.Highest leader becomes angry when his will is disregarded for God's will--Daniel 3:19..Highest leader makes hasty decisions--Daniel 2:15..Holds God's people captive--Jeremiah 50:33.
Her cry (glory) is found in ships(Romes army was called ships)-Isaiah 43:14.
Oppresses--Isaiah 14:4; Jeremiah 50:16, 33.Persecutes by fire all who do not bow and worship image of man--Daniel 3:6.Places relatives in high positions of leadership (nepotism)--2 Kings 24:17.Practices abundant enchantments--Isaiah 47:8, 12.Practices divination--Ezekiel 21:21.Practices sorcery--Isaiah 47:9, 12.
Practice divination, soothsayer, augur sorcerer, 11 charmer, medium, wizard, necromancer- Deut 18:10
Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree" also read Deuteronomy 21:22
they that be cursed of Him shall be cut off-(Psalm 37:22)
Gave praise and glory to another G0d and created an idol for this other -"Isaiah 42:8 we can't pray to any image of anything physical- Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)
They profane the name of G0d- Deut. 12:3
Given to pleasure--Isaiah 47:8.
lo ish el vichazev u-vein-adam v'yitnecham
Meaning: God is not a man, nor will he lie, nor is he mortal, nor will he relent.(Jesus was a mere man who lied and who relented).- Numbers 23:19

A day in store for all the proud and lofty, for all that is exalted (and they will be humbled)," (Isaiah 2:12).

They will be shameless and arrogant, (Midrash Rabbah on Song of Songs 2:29 )
truthfulness will all but disappear. (Mishnah Sota 9:15)
Nations assemble,and peoples plot vain things;kings of the earth take their stand,and regents intrigue togetheragainst the LORD and against His anointed- Psalms 2
your own sword hath devoured your prophets, like a destroying lion.” Jeremiah 2:30
Ruining spiritual & intellectual nourishment by mucking it up to cover up from others consumption- Ezekiel 34:18
GOD ABHORS (hates for the simple) DECEITFUL men-(Psalm 5:6)
boast, of mischief done against the godly? All the day 2 you are plotting destruction. Your tongue is like a sharp razor, you worker of treachery. 3 You love evil more than good, and lying more than speaking the truth. -Psalm 52:1 -3
These false prophets who do not speak for G-d. -Ezekiel CH 13, Deut 18:20-22, Isa. 30:10, Jer. 5:30-31, 14:14, 23:16, 26, 31-32
vanity unto thee, whiles “they divine a lie unto thee”, to bring thee upon the necks of [them that are] slain, of the wicked, whose day is come, when their iniquity [shall have] an end.-Ezekiel 21:29
Criticizing "Christian" sects for criticizing other "Christian sects 😂

We do exactly what what you're doing in this thread.

Yeah Jesus was all about hate........omg......thats why he was first to stone the harlot
maybe he protected the Harlot because one of the 3 (trinity) of
characters used for the Jesus story was son of Mary Stada(strayed) who had Yeshu with a fling with a Roman soldier named Panderas (Pantheras).
And the Bible puts Jesus in a lineage through all the Harlots of the Bible hence why Rome was called the Harlot church, they favored the half Roman figure Son of Mary over the 2 Revolters of Rome Christs.

Sources:
Matthew mentions four sinful harlot women of the bible conveniently and coincidentally in the Joseph genealogy:
1) (Genesis 38:12-19) Tamar who was the one who disguised herself as a harlot to seduce her father-in-law Judah.

2) (Joshua 2:1) Rahab who was a harlot living in the city of Jericho. And note wasn’t even of Jewish lineage, she was a Canaanite. The creators of the legend/image icon in trying to create his lineage and plagiarizing the OT goofed this one big time.
3) (Ruth 3:1-14) Ruth who was the one through her mother-in-law Naomi's request, came secretly to where Boaz was sleeping and spent the night with him. Later Ruth and Boaz were married.

4) (2 Samuel 11:2-5) Bathsheba was the controversial one who became pregnant by King David while she was still married to Uriah.

In Matthew 1:19 he states Joseph didn't want to expose her to public disgrace, so he had a mind to divorce her (Mary) quietly (as to not get her stoned).

MARK 5:21–43
Taking [the girl] by the hand [Jesus] said to her, ‘Talitha cumi,’ which means, ‘Little girl, I say to you, arise.’ And immediately the girl got up and began walking

Was this done by sorcery, or was God in Him? Or are the NT Scriptures "fables"?

hence why Rome was called the Harlot church
No, that's not why. The counterfeit church based in Rome abandoned Gods Sabbath, the Holy Days, demands their leaders be addressed as "father" teach the pagan Trinity, heaven as the reward of the saved....

In other words, they "christianized" all the ancient pagan beliefs God commanded His People to abandon

MARK 5:21–43
Taking [the girl] by the hand [Jesus] said to her, ‘Talitha cumi,’ which means, ‘Little girl, I say to you, arise.’ And immediately the girl got up and began walking

Was this done by sorcery, or was God in Him? Or are the NT Scriptures "fables"?
they were trying to fulfill the image in the Bible but by not understanding the Interp and meaning of thr prophecy they made stories comically off the intended meaning.
Crooked path is not the same as Crippled.

No, that's not why. The counterfeit church based in Rome abandoned Gods Sabbath, the Holy Days, demands their leaders be addressed as "father" teach the pagan Trinity, heaven as the reward of the saved....

In other words, they "christianized" all the ancient pagan beliefs God commanded His People to abandon
No they were creating that 1 world religion preachers warn people about that already happened by Rome. With masking their Political authority behind a combined cultures faiths they could now collect taxes in the form of tithes to their gods, and step foot in any kingdom without revolt.
it's called a 2horn(power) system hence the Devil(power of death ; destruction) symbol was the scarlet (Romes color-army color) 2 horn beast.
The political horn masked by the religious horn attached to the same authority-Rome.
The holders of this Roman one world religion called:

Catholics=666
Vaticanas (vatican Unity)=666 AsVatican (the vatican)=666

Hebrew numerics: ROMIITH means the Roman Kingdom
R = 200
resh
O = 6
waw (vav)
M = 40
mem
I = 10
yod
I = 10
yod
TH = 400
taw
--------------

And the Hebrew ROMITI, or the Roman Man is-

R = 200
resh
O = 6
waw (vav)
M = 40
mem
I = 10
yod
T = 400
taw
I = 10
yod
----------

characters used for the Jesus story was son of Mary Stada(strayed) who had Yeshu with a fling with a Roman soldier named Panderas (Pantheras).
And the Bible puts Jesus in a lineage through all the Harlots of the Bible hence why Rome was called the Harlot church, they favored the half Roman figure Son of Mary over the 2 Revolters of Rome Christs.

Sources:
Matthew mentions four sinful harlot women of the bible conveniently and coincidentally in the Joseph genealogy:
1) (Genesis 38:12-19) Tamar who was the one who disguised herself as a harlot to seduce her father-in-law Judah.

2) (Joshua 2:1) Rahab who was a harlot living in the city of Jericho. And note wasn’t even of Jewish lineage, she was a Canaanite. The creators of the legend/image icon in trying to create his lineage and plagiarizing the OT goofed this one big time.
3) (Ruth 3:1-14) Ruth who was the one through her mother-in-law Naomi's request, came secretly to where Boaz was sleeping and spent the night with him. Later Ruth and Boaz were married.

4) (2 Samuel 11:2-5) Bathsheba was the controversial one who became pregnant by King David while she was still married to Uriah.

In Matthew 1:19 he states Joseph didn't want to expose her to public disgrace, so he had a mind to divorce her (Mary) quietly (as to not get her stoned).

Harlot church? Are you talking about the whore of Babylon?

Harlot church? Are you talking about the whore of Babylon?
yes, multiple reasons for that term,
because they favored the Harlot, they placed their character through all the Harlots and they borrowed all Babylon's mythologies including the Baal Death Scene, The Dagon (father of Baal) mythologies, and the incense ritual and tinsel decorated tree on Baal's Dec 25th birthday.

dagon1.jpg

Sources:

Derp derp derp ...

yes, multiple reasons for that term,
because they favored the Harlot, they placed their character through all the Harlots and they borrowed all Babylon's mythologies including the Baal Death Scene, The Dagon (father of Baal) mythologies, and the incense ritual and tinsel decorated tree on Baal's Dec 25th birthday.

View attachment 945861

True but Babylon had no influence over Rome nor any contact with Rome.

Forum List

Back