DNC staffer shot in DC

Like Vince Foster, he knew too much.
That crossed my mind too.

Who did he piss off?
Probably Hillary. She has a reputation for offing people who threaten to rain on her parade. Then again, Obama is a muslim, so you never know when he might go jihad.
How sad is that. That this poor kid gets shot and you ( general you) wouldn't put it past the corrupt Democratic party to have offed him.

Remember that intern that was murdered years ago? Shondra I think was her name. That was sad too.

What was he doing out at that time of morning in a questionable neighborhood then?
It was the weekend, he was young and he was likely out at a bar, etc. Totally innocent.
Problem is the idealism of young, white, naive, diversity-loving democrats in gentrifying city neighborhoods that have not completely gentrified yet and who are oblivious to the residual dangers of the diversity they embrace.

I started another thread on this because Seth Rich was leaking DNC secrets to Wikileaks, the "robbery" wasn't a robbery because nothing was taken no money, credit cards, watch or cell phone was taken, and he was on his way to talk to the FBI about what he knew about Hillary, and that thread got SHUT DOWN!

I started another thread on this because Seth Rich was leaking DNC secrets to Wikileaks, the "robbery" wasn't a robbery because nothing was taken no money, credit cards, watch or cell phone was taken, and he was on his way to talk to the FBI about what he knew about Hillary, and that thread got SHUT DOWN!
Yep, and look who shut it down. Are you surprised? I'm not.

Yep, and look who shut it down. Are you surprised? I'm not.
Interesting

Wrong place. Wrong time. DC isn't known for safety even though the seat of Govt. is there.

Hell. The people elected Marion Barry after he's been in jail.

Not a safe place to live at all.

Forum List

Back