Democrat wins yesterday's Republican debate

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Trump came out on top again after repudiating last Republican Admin's manufactured, war-for-profit that turned out to be a decade+ long money pit for the US Taxpayers

Question to Repub debate viewers: who is your candidate?

I ask that because there are only a handful of out and proud Trump- supporters despite the fact that there should be many more given his consistent, double-digit poll lead

Trump came out on top again after repudiating last Republican Admin's manufactured, war-for-profit that turned out to be a decade+ long money pit for the US Taxpayers

Question to Repub debate viewers: who is your candidate?

I ask that because there are only a handful of out and proud Trump- supporters despite the fact that there should be many more given his consistent, double-digit poll lead

Trump will win---------even some congenital demos----like me----will probably vote for him-----almost CERTAINLY if Bernie or Hillary <godforbid> get nominated

71 views and no Trump-supporter comments :eusa_think:

I know the reason, you people cheered-on the Repubs disastrous candidates/policies for the last 10 yrs and JUST NOW are awakening from your slumber. Day late and a dollar short

Forum List

Back