Could The Trinity Doctrine Be Wrong?

Incorrect
To me who is NOT catholic...it sure walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and therefore is a duck. Mary mary mary mary mary. While I do not doubt she was chosen due to being what God wanted to give birth to Jesus/Himself...a good and decent woman....that does not make her a god or goddess and that is exactly how Catholics treat her....in my opinion. You can insist until the cows come home and I STILL will see Mary this, Mary that, Mary Mary Mary...and not much of Jesus Himself. It's All About Mary.

No it isn't,.. because if you're already praying yourself you don't have to go through Mary to do so. But,.. since we're just going around in circles we might as well just drop it.
Agreed, except for "just dropping it". The more you ask/discuss, the more ya know/learn/understand.

If I am going to pray for someone else or for myself, I won't go to the store clerk and pray to him as a message to God. I'll go straight to the source. It makes no sense whatsoever to pray to Mary to get some Hail Marys. Hail for WHAT???

Yes yes, I know. I am on your iggie. Oh well. I'll say my piece regardless.

I agree that Catholics don't worship statues and I am NOT Catholic.

What is your religion?

Whatever,.. but I'm Methodist for the record and just one other thing,.. I apologize if anybody is getting offended by my words, but I'm just pointing out the facts because I know what Catholicism is.

they don't have a problem - maybe that isn't everyone - who might understand the 1st century religious itinerant a little different than them.

how can they "it's only the religion" if they are christians - and are adherents to the single source 4th century christian bible and not the events of the 1st century - who's kidding who ...

What about 1st century history? Modern day Christians often ignore 1st century history in favor of futurism and the rapture ...
Whatever,.. but I'm Methodist for the record and just one other thing,.. I apologize if anybody is getting offended by my words, but I'm just pointing out the facts because I know what Catholicism is.

I spent years going to the Methodist Church with my husband. They don't teach that Catholics worship Mary or statues.

You got some false information. Was your pastor educated?

To me who is NOT catholic...it sure walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and therefore is a duck. Mary mary mary mary mary. While I do not doubt she was chosen due to being what God wanted to give birth to Jesus/Himself...a good and decent woman....that does not make her a god or goddess and that is exactly how Catholics treat her....in my opinion. You can insist until the cows come home and I STILL will see Mary this, Mary that, Mary Mary Mary...and not much of Jesus Himself. It's All About Mary.
It's because you aren't Catholic that you choose to see it that way even after it has been explained to you.

No it isn't,.. because if you're already praying yourself you don't have to go through Mary to do so. But,.. since we're just going around in circles we might as well just drop it.
I'd love to drop it. If I told a lie about you would you drop it?

How about this... Methodists worship Satan. We are going to go around in circles about this but you should just drop it. Ok?

Agreed, except for "just dropping it". The more you ask/discuss, the more ya know/learn/understand.

If I am going to pray for someone else or for myself, I won't go to the store clerk and pray to him as a message to God. I'll go straight to the source. It makes no sense whatsoever to pray to Mary to get some Hail Marys. Hail for WHAT???

Yes yes, I know. I am on your iggie. Oh well. I'll say my piece regardless.

Technically you are on my ignore list, but I'm actually liking what you have to say on this thread and agreeing one hundred percent with it, so maybe I'll at least temporarily remove you from it because this is getting interesting. (I look occasionally and you are one of the few people in this thread making sense right now.)

I'd love to drop it. If I told a lie about you would you drop it?

Yes I would, because I know that it wouldn't be true and everybody else here knows it too so what's the point?

The point is that you worship satan. I apologize if my words offend you, but I'm just pointing out the facts because I know what Methodists are.

I don't get offended because you sound so stupid right now LOL nobody is going to buy that crap! :laughing0301:

That's what Satan would have said.

Keep trying to offend me,.. it's not going to happen. This is the last time I'm responding to you. You'll get tired out eventually. *Yawns* The funny thing is that Gracie doesn't think that I have a thick skin,.. but you're the one who is getting all offended and upset and I couldn't care less what you say to me. :rolleyes:

Keep trying to offend me,.. it's not going to happen. This is the last time I'm responding to you. You'll get tired out eventually. *Yawns* The funny thing is that Gracie doesn't think that I have a thick skin,.. but you're the one who is getting all offended and upset and I couldn't care less what you say to me. :rolleyes:
I don't mean to offend you. I know what Methodists are.

I know what Methodists are and do better than Methodists know what they are and do.

Doesn't that make loads of sense?

It's hilarious because you think that people are actually going to believe that nonsense because unlike Catholicism that's true of what Gracie and I have said about it.

It's hilarious because you think that people are actually going to believe that nonsense because unlike Catholicism that's true of what Gracie and I have said about it.
I believe it's nonsense that two non-Catholics think they know Catholicism better than 1 billion Catholics.

We need to call the Pope and let him know that Gracie and Potterhead think we are doing it wrong and need to change our theology to worship Mary and the Saints. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back